[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell does a movie like this cost 70 million dollars to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: That's_My_Boy_poster.jpg (50KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
That's_My_Boy_poster.jpg
50KB, 300x445px
How the hell does a movie like this cost 70 million dollars to make? 70 MILLION dollars. I mean it's not like the film uses outrageous or exotic locatons or action scenes or CGI...so what the fuck is all the money used for?
>>
To pay Adam Sandler and his buddies, obviously
>>
Most films are released for money laundering purposes
>>
>>85663837
All Adam Sandler movies are scams
>>
>>85663911

But wouldn't money laundering involve overstating the box office gross?
>>
>>85664132
>inflate movie costs
>claim the movie lost money/broke even
>don't pay taxes on any of the profits
also movie studios literally will give dumb dumb jobs to their sister's cousins' uncle to just stand around and collect a pay check
>>
>>85663911
What money would they be laundering though?
>>
>>85664346
Israeli funds
>>
Vanilla Ice's salary.
>>
>>85664132

No. The way it works is, they offset the costs of one movie against the losses of another, the result being they never make an "on-the-books" profit so they never have to pay royalties or taxes.
>>
>>85664346
Money for the pizzagate party.
>>
>>85664517
Everytime I read references to dumbass shit like this on here my IQ drops a couple of points
>>
>>85663837
Money laundering my dude.
>>
>>85664346
The studio's/his?
>>
>>85664629
HAHA EBIN XD
>>
>>85664629
Is shariablue still paying you people to post here?
>>
>>85664747
>>85664756
it keeps happening
>>
>>85663837
This movie was 1000x better then it had any rite to be...

>dat face Ice makes when Sandler asks him if he still has the 5.0
>Rex Ryan playing a patriots fan boy
>>
>two jews on the poster
Really makes you think
>>
>>85663837
I unironically like this movie
>>
>>85663837

They explain it in this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXNsT7-Lwsk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc85QCF5414
>>
>>85664985

It really is his best. Trash for trash sake.
>>
>>85663837
because Adam Sandler and all of his buddies who are still totally worth the multimillion dollar paychecks they collect for acting somehow
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.