[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the first movie you ever saw in theaters? I think mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: movie-theater-revival-setup.jpg (44KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
movie-theater-revival-setup.jpg
44KB, 640x320px
What was the first movie you ever saw in theaters?

I think mine was MMPR: The Movie (1995) I was six and I don't remember much about the movie. I mostly remembered the lobby for some reason.
>>
It was the bicycle thief.. i recall being bored but now i enjoy it
>>
File: 1401240627478.jpg (15KB, 300x436px) Image search: [Google]
1401240627478.jpg
15KB, 300x436px
Batman and Robin. It was in a now closed cinema, located right where the bomb off went in Manchester this year.
>>
>>85656342
I remember walking into the theatre to see Finding Nemo, but not the actual movie, does that count
>>
theatrical re-release of Disney's Cinderella in 1987
>>
File: 7346633.3.jpg (101KB, 459x645px) Image search: [Google]
7346633.3.jpg
101KB, 459x645px
Kurwa!

Apparently it's trippy as fuck in a not really for children way, but I never felt bored enough to verify as an adult. I also expect a lot of cringe if I watched it now when not thoroughly wasted.
>>
A New Hope
I'm not kidding
>>
>>85658727

1st movie I remember seeing in the theater was Return of the Jedi with my parents and little sister (yeah i'm that old too)
>>
>>85656342
I can't remember. My dad took me and my cousin to see something and when two men started kissing he had my cousin get up and we left. I didn't know what the big deal was but I remember thinking "it must suck not having a pretty girl to kiss" lol the first movie I remember seeing was First Blood. I was 6 at the time. My dad took me and my twin bro.
>>
>>85659027
>>85658727
The second movie I remember seeing was RotJ. He took us out of school halfway thru to go see that. My bro and I had shit eating grins the whole day before he came to get us everybody was jealous.
>>
The Lion Kang
>>
>>85656342
i think it was Atlantis, that disney film, i was really young and threw up on my dad so we had to leave kek
>>
File: 51bZH4otAgL.jpg (56KB, 355x500px) Image search: [Google]
51bZH4otAgL.jpg
56KB, 355x500px
>>85656342
I was 4 at the time.
>>
E.T. at a drive-in, because this thread doesn't already have enough old people in it.
>>
The first one I can remember was MMPR as well but I was 4 and it was a drive-in theater. We watched a horror/action movie first (can't remember which one) and I convinced my parents to stay so we can watch Power Rangers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.