[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been 20 fucking years get over it already. Why can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

It's been 20 fucking years get over it already. Why can't you British people move on?
>>
That's rich coming from the people that treat the return of the McRib like a public holiday
>>
>>85653834
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-health/10863001/Why-are-British-girls-so-fat.html
>As young British women are revealed to be the most overweight in Europe, Louisa Peacock explores what factors are at play
>>
>>85653834
Ha, fucking rekt
>>
>>85653792
she was a slut who fucked sandniggers
>>
>>85653792
They cancelled an episode of Rocco's Modern Life to cover footage of the crash. I've still not forgiven her for that.
>>
>>85653792
>Why can't you British people move on?
We have moved on. Women don't count as people though. Who do you think is buying all the daily mail shit about Diana? Not many men buy the daily mail.
>>
>>85654968
Sooo... a British woman?
>>
>>85653834
no u
>>
>english people claim to attach importance to the prestige of the lordly families, and that duty to their royal family is something quintessentially british
>lap up the first low-born slut who struts into the royal family, and take her side when she divorced Charles over that of the royal family
????
>>
File: 10s_in_Britain.jpg (99KB, 634x419px) Image search: [Google]
10s_in_Britain.jpg
99KB, 634x419px
>>85655155
They are beyond saving. A country of Muppets.
>>
File: CcYhTntXEAAJmmx.jpg (55KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
CcYhTntXEAAJmmx.jpg
55KB, 600x315px
With a genepool this fucked, maybe some Muslim DNA will only help.
>>
>>85653792
hey get over 'Nam Amerikuks lol
>>
File: IMG_0470.gif (1MB, 210x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0470.gif
1MB, 210x125px
>>85653834
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.