[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to watch something new >put it on >within 10-15min

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 396x385px
>try to watch something new
>put it on
>within 10-15min I lose interest
>go back to shitposting
How do I break out of this cycle guys...
>>
>>85649776
I do the same thing
>>
you must have ADHD
>>
File: krishna arjuna.jpg (254KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
krishna arjuna.jpg
254KB, 600x772px
get into reading
>>
>>85649776
Stop looking at your phone
>>
watch a horror movie
>>
File: 1490125286525.jpg (68KB, 702x672px) Image search: [Google]
1490125286525.jpg
68KB, 702x672px
that's just how this site fucks you up.
>>
>>85650249
how do this help him?
>>
>>85650278
scare him straight
>>
why not just get a laptop and shitpost whilew atching?
>>
>>85649776
cut your internet connection
>>
I have the same problem
>>
File: 1500486716511.png (141KB, 640x797px) Image search: [Google]
1500486716511.png
141KB, 640x797px
>>85649776
>tfw I just did this today
>only made it 10 mins
>movie was Ender's Game
Did I mess up?
>>
>>85652738
Nah that movie is legit boring
>>
B
>>
>>85649776
Entertainment can no longer entertain like reality can now. Why watch (((fantasy))) when you can watch a freakshow?
>>
>brainlet film embryos

Why can't you stick to your home boards? You have no interest in film.
>>
>>85649776
Put on something INTERESTING.
>>
>>85649776
kill yourself
>>
poop
>>
>>85649776
load up 3 movies at one time, and get something else in front of you that will also lose your intrest, like a game you;ve beaten before. when you start to get bored pause one of the movies and start playing that game and switch tabs or whatever to the next movie and glance up at whatever image it was paused on until you get bored of the game and then hit play and repeat until youve finished all movies
>>
>>85649776
If this is happening to you it means that what you are watching is not very good.

When I watch a truly good movie I am hooked from start to finish. I don't know if it will work for you but try the movie Whiplash.
>>
>>85652738
>>85653140
Read the book instead, Ender's Game is a frustratingly poor adaptation of a great book. Also the author hates gays so I guess it's "redpilled" or whatever the cool kids are saying these days.
>>
One way to help is to use a site that logs what movies you've seen. Once you start watching, log it immediately so you're constantly reminded that you have to finish it before you watch anything else.
>>
>>85649776
>decide to re watch drive like an autist
>queue it up then go for a beer and smoke outside
>end up listening to linkin park for an hour

Great saturday night for me
>>
I have 2 monitors and watch shit on one while Playing hexcells on the main one. I watched sinister 2, some zombie Movie, Infection? Or whatever it was called and a few episodes of Scream this way today.
Puzzle games really help, Hexels has an Infinite supply of them so I usually play it, sometimes Kami or 2/3 digits.
>>
>>85649776
You must be watching something boring
If I watch a great movie, I am hooked start to finish (though I will pause the movie and walk around my room if something intense is happening on screen)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.