[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>alan you know why you don't pay rent ? >because i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 252725262.jpg (68KB, 590x788px)
252725262.jpg
68KB, 590x788px
>alan you know why you don't pay rent ?
>because i hope someday you will leave
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
>>
Not matter what /tv says, this show was pure sitcom kino.
No sitcom nowadays even comes close to this show.
>>
>>85639674
This.

I can see how it can be perceived as generic American sitcom with laughtrack #2391, but the fact that Charlie Sheen is actually just acting a watered down version of his real self just makes it for me.

Also it was the only thing that kept me somewhat happy throughout boarding school.
>>
>>85639587
>Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn
>>
Fucking love this show. Finally gave it a chance last year after it had been cancelled..

Go to visit my 70 year old mom and she tells me how much she loves watching it but the last two seasons aren't very good.
>>
>>85639708
>>85639674
Two reasonable comments here.
What do we get nowadays ?
Big fag theory
Modern cuckoldy
>>
>>85639587
MAAAAAAN
>>
>>85639674
Well it was at least 10x better than The Big Bang Theory
>>
>>85639674
Agreed
The only times i've seen my father laughing was watching this
>>
>>85639674
>>85639708
I thought it was ok until it started to deliberately hold back characters for the sake of repeating the same jokes. In the early seasons there were moments that showed Jake can actually be really smart at times yet around the time he became a fat teen they just made him a complete retard.
>>
>>85639944
>it is ok if FRIENDS did it
Earlier joey was alright but slightly dumb, by the end he was half brain chad.
>>
>>85640308
Don't put words in my mouth as if they were your erect hard cock.
>>
>charlie, omg it's terrible, the doctor said jake has AIDS
>oh uh--what can I say, *cough*, how did that happen?
>Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
>>
>>85640491
I get it
>>
>>
File: ck.jpg (548KB, 1600x1067px)
ck.jpg
548KB, 1600x1067px
Charlie would have been much more believable as a black man. I mean a white dude with a little white dick fucking all of those girls is just too unrealistic...
>>
>>85640807
Sheen had been a sex symbol for years by the time this show came on. Name a black actor that you could say the same for that would attract an audience outside of the black demographic, especially in Two and a Half Men's hayday. Not happening.
>>
>>85640823
i can't believe you are this stupid
>>
They could have done so much out of the last episode. That damn piano is haunting me. Why did they do such a bad ending. WORST ending ever. Rose of course gets away with everything. Charlie gets shittalked from everyone (even from ungrateful alan). God damn it. I even enjoyed the episodes where alan read the dairy of charlie. But that end really became horrible.
>>
>>85640866
>Why did they do such a bad ending
because charlie had a tiger blood breakdown and shittalked everyone
>>
>>85640860
Believe it bitch
>>
>>85639587
Why are white people allowed?
>>
>>85639587
>"Hey Alan"
>"Yes, Charlie"
>"I has sex last night"
>*fake audience explodes in laughter*
>MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
>>
>>85640895
Even if they could end it good instead of trying to pay something back.
>>
where do i buy those comfy bowling shirts?
>>
>>85641212
You'll look like an autist
>>
>>85641521
They actually look alright
>>
>>85641839
Yeah, on Charlie Sheen in the mid 2000s
Not on some fat autist or turbo skelly in the year 2017
I'm trying to do you a favor man. You're gonna come off like all those spergs who bought Drive jackets.
>>
ALAN GET OUT LMAO

I CANT CHARLIE ALIMONY LMAO

I AM A FAT CHILD ROFL

I AM REDNECK WOMAN CLEANER HOHO
>>
>>85639587
Literally the most generic sitcom ever created.
>>
There was a lot of dark and deep themes in the show.
This wasnt genetic at all, behind the one liners and the laugh track lies a very dark show about dysfunctional people, bad parenting, hardcore addiction, polygamy, the dangers of polygamy. Mental illness,

This show was extremely redpilled as well when it comes to marriage and bad motherhood. As well as the dangers of single parenting.
The dangers of living without limits and not having good morals or limits to yourself
Everyone at first thinks charlie has an amazing life (even alan and jake) but slowly we realize how empty and misserable his life really is.
We see how his mother left such a horrible scar in both brothers hearts that both brothers are damaged forever in their relationships with women.
And the worst part is that the pattern is repeating with jake since his mom is such a vile cunt.
>>
>>85642284
>Hey dad i won a million dollar and i married a stripper, i am fine.
>>
>>85640866
Chuck Lorre had a deep grudge against Sheen.
>>
>>85640823
>Name a black actor
IDRIS
D
R
I
S
>>
>>85642840
He wasn't famous enough when the show just started to have been cast.
>>
>>85640823
Will smith
>>
>>85643426
Not even remotely better looking than Charlie
>>
>>85642284
>Everyone at first thinks charlie has an amazing life (even alan and jake) but slowly we realize how empty and misserable his life really is.
>We see how his mother left such a horrible scar in both brothers hearts that both brothers are damaged forever in their relationships with women.
These are common as fuck
>>
>There are people who unironically shit on TAAHM

All seasons until the last one before Charlie left are fucking funny and there's nothing you can do about it. The seasons with Ashton are fucking shit, though.
>>
>>85645204
With kutcher it was an abomination
Worst part was his lesbian daughter, fat fuck was annoying as fuck
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.