[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we hate it, /tv/? I want to jump on this bandwagon, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: dce7zfnvoai3pgh-1003229.jpg (228KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dce7zfnvoai3pgh-1003229.jpg
228KB, 833x1200px
Why do we hate it, /tv/?

I want to jump on this bandwagon, I want to feel being a part of something, feed my insecure emptiness and enjoy being accepted by anonymous faggots on a Taiwanese foamcrafting papyrus scroll.
>>
>>85636241
Cause sony is terrible
>>
>>85636241
I liked it
>>
>>85636241
Because it's full of shitskins and amy pascal was involved in it's creation
>>
>>85636241
everybody likes it so we have to hate it
>>
fuck off with your capeshit
>>
>>85636241
One of the few anons that saw it here

It was actually pretty okay.
>>
Here's why I hate it.

>Spider-Man constantly Waaaahing about he can't be an Avenger. He really didn't seem to give a shit about keeping his neighborhood safe. He just did it to have something to report to Happy.
>Spider-Man suit is now a fucking Iron Man suit, eliminating the need for Spidey Sense, and adding more Marvel quips
>speaking of quips, they added a fat philipino friend to be the "guy in the chair" tech person, when Spider-Man doesn't need that (and he himself is the science/tech guy)
>CGI was such fucking garbage it wasn't even funny
>>
>>85636241
I just want Spiderman to be again the good old homophobe bigot of the Reimi movies.
>>
>>85636241
>implying there's any other motive at all.

It was just shit.

Feel free to convince yourself otherwise.
>>
>>85636334
This
>>
File: Uncle_Ben (1).jpg (44KB, 800x605px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle_Ben (1).jpg
44KB, 800x605px
There's no Uncle Ben
>>
File: 13453246876.png (402KB, 599x316px) Image search: [Google]
13453246876.png
402KB, 599x316px
>>85636873
yeah there is
>>
>>85636241
List of comprehensive reasons why I hate Homecoming:

> Assembly line visual style and direction that makes it look like a television show rather than a cinematic production.
> No memorable music score, lame Avengers tier cookie cutter tripe
> CGI is lazy and looks plain bad at times especially on Vulture
> Hamfisted Iron-Man subplot that completely kills the crux of Peter's motivation from Uncle Ben dying and is an excuse for quip sessions from Downey
> Spider suit shit was unneeded
> Aunt May being unrealistically portrayed as a hip guardian instead of a moral centre and in grief
> Holland's weird raspy voice and the fact that everybody likes him for some reason
> Ramones song added for No Yawk "style" pointz when its a facsimile that makes it appear tryhard

AND FINALLY
> SHITSKINS

Done thread over, go home.
>>
File: election_night.webm (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
election_night.webm
3MB, 480x480px
>>85636241
>>
It's not like the comics I read 25 years ago.
>>
>>85636987
>It's a /pol/ invades /tv/ episode
>>
>>85636953
you forgot the part where there is no tension and the only time people are in danger is when peter does something retarded
>>
>>85636241
It was good movie, okay even if you'd like to say that. Here's what I thought of it

> Zendya's character was fucking annoying, but hopefully that's the way they designed the character to be

> Flash "the bean" Thompson was an alright character. Annoying, not necessarily bullied Parker but nagged him and really got on my nerves. I think they nailed the whole new era bully shit.

> Really liked the last big fight, the turn it took was new and refreshing to see

> Scene where Peter was stuck under the rubble was good, really felt the emotion.

There's way more I'd like to say but most of it escaped my mind.

> tldr it was alright 7/10 , 6 if you really want to nit-pick. Also, AMA about it
>>
>>85637132
> new era bully
Please fuck off, he was not a bully at all. The only people who could possibly think that are the wimpiest of nu-males
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-29-19-07-08-1.png (105KB, 1080x762px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-29-19-07-08-1.png
105KB, 1080x762px
>>85637048
> invades
>>
>>85637132
This
>>
Michael Keaton alone makes this an automatic 7/10. He's great, and I honestly didn't see that twist coming
>>
>nigger mary jane
Fuck marlel tee bee aich
>>
>>85636953
what's it like being so unhappy all the time?
>>
>>85637249
What gave you that impression. I just didn't like the movie.
>>
>>85637219
Mary Jane isn't even in this movie anon
>>
>>85637190
So he wasn't a bully. But he was rich, well off, etc. He basically was free to do whatever he wanted because of that (example: punk on Peter Parker or whatever). Would you really fight back against someone like that?
>>
>>85637033
>it's not like the cartoon i watched 20 years ago
ftfy
>>
>>85637332
Not really? He was the butt of the jokes on that school trip and people kind of ragged on him.
>>
>>85637312
Sorry shill, I meant ((((MJ))))
>>
>>85636649
Exactly they took away all the individuality spider man has in the comic and turned him to some angsty teen looking for papa tony's approval cuz he wants to be an avenger
>>
>>85637384
So Peter is the only guy he could pick on because he wouldn't do anything about
>>
>>85637449
Tobey would have kicked his ass
>>
bump for more manchildren hate :^)
>>
>>85637204
This. Vulture was also a refreshing bad guy, not the LETS DESTROY THE UNIVERSE -tier villain like in most Marvel movies.
>>
>>85639965
He literally HAD to be like that. It's a meta post unironic world.
>>
>>85639965
>muh evil plan to spend 8 years selling weapons made from stolen alien tech to random thugs under bridges out of the back of a van for no reason

Maybe it would've been ok had they built up his character instead of focusing on fucking Tony Stark
>>
>>85636241
>Cinematography = Terrible
>Direction = bland / bad
Technically the movie is shit, no personality or whatsoever feels like another Marvel
>>
>>85641417
- never mind I take that back since I just checked my bank account and Disney just sent me some money
>>
File: 1494904163033.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1494904163033.png
89KB, 399x382px
>>85637445
Yeah, he was just an angsty teen looking for approval, and only protected the neighborhood to report to Happy. Until the end when Tony recognized him as an avenger, and offered the suit and publicity. He turned it down in order to begin protecting his city for the sake of protecting. Doing good for the sake of good, which he didn't understand earlier in the film. Stark even comments on it, saying he made a "surprisingly mature decision."

it's called character development

dumbass
>>
>>85641679
>takes an entire movie just to develop Peter to about the first twenty minutes of Spider-Man 1 because no fucking Uncle Ben
Sounds like bad writing if you ask me
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.