[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this forest is old, full of memories and anger If he could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: original.jpg (23KB, 720x352px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
23KB, 720x352px
>this forest is old, full of memories and anger

If he could sense the feelings of fucking trees, why couldn't he sense that Boromir was losing his mind and would follow Frodo into the woods to try and kill him? The Fellowship would've talked some sense into him and his death would've been prevented. Fucking elf cunt.
>>
>>85627599
he was referring to the ents being full of memories and angry
>>
Boromir wasn't a tree
>>
Did the elves sing boromir
>>
File: Tolkien.jpg (51KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Tolkien.jpg
51KB, 630x420px
Tolkien is a hack.
>>
why didn't the eagles lay eggs and birth chicks, livening up the forest?
>>
>>85627599
Pretty sure it's because he's a fucking wood elf
>>
>>85627599
He wasn't reading the trees' minds, he was literally just listening to what they were saying to each other.
>>
>Frodo, I have assembled a dozen eagles to take us to mount doom. My staff is capable of shining a bright light at the Nazgul so they won't be able to attack us, so stealth and protection are covered.
>Well Gandalf, that sounds ridiculously simple, easy, and fast.
>>
He was just making shit up
>a red sun rises. Blood has been spilt this night
>>
>>85627599
The trees are literally talking to each other and he's a fucking god damn wood elf you piece of SHIT
>>
>>85629628
This
>>
>>85629796
>>85629628
You're just making shit up. This was not explained during the movies at all.
>>
>>85629837
Literally his next fucking sentences are about how Elves taught trees how to talk to each other.
>>
>>85629865
That's still confusing to me
>>
>>85629891
Actually no, I was wrong. His literal next line is

>The trees are speaking to each other.

THEN he explains Elves taught them to speak.
>>
>>85629948
I don't know I think you're wrong. Why would Peter Jackson include that in the movie it doesn't make any sense at all the more you explain it.
>>
File: CAT-03-JE0214-01P.jpg (65KB, 511x510px) Image search: [Google]
CAT-03-JE0214-01P.jpg
65KB, 511x510px
>>85629630
But sauron's eye and saruman's magic would find them as well as the Nazgul and the armies of mordor
>>
>>85630272
They would find them and do what? Gandalf already showed that he has the power to get the Nazgul to back the fuck off. Don't you remember the scene where he shined a light from his staff and scared away all the Nazgul (in the third movie)?
>>
>>85630308
>They would find them and do what?
I don't know, what can the two most powerful beings in the realm do with prep time

>Gandalf already showed that he has the power to get the Nazgul to back the fuck off
That was after he ascended to whitehood, which he wouldn't have if they just flew from the Shire to Mt Doom and it would be fair to assume Dumbledore can't maintain that the entire journey
>>
>>85630308
dont you remember the scene where sarumon shouted really loud and conjured a storm that was so bad it started tearing down a mountain and gandalf was so outclassed that he willingly went into moria where he knew the balrog+armies of goblins were because he thought they had a better chance of survival against them than saruman(in the first movie)?
>>
My understanding from the book was that the land and air in Mordor was so toxic and harmful that no living thing could survive there except of course for the orcs and other corrupted beings. I figured the birds would stay clear because of this reason but they still rescue them in the end next to a mountain that is literally falling apart.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.