[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of the ending? I wasn't expecting the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: p13757733_b_v8_aa.jpg (675KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p13757733_b_v8_aa.jpg
675KB, 960x1440px
What do you think of the ending?

I wasn't expecting the last episode to revolve completely around Nora, nor that it would all be scientific
>>
I wish Lost had never been made so that retards would stop trying to pretend everything Lindelof does is culturally relevant or even decent.
>>
The show revolved around so many themes, religion, faith, loneliness, purpose in life, hopelessness, etc.. It was very disappointing to see the whole episode center on Nora's and Kevin's relationship. And to make things worse there are some hints that Nora made the whole thing up.
>>
>>85624551

I just finished the episode, still processing the whole thing.

What would you say is the core message of the show? That during calamities people will cling to religion, prophecy and whatever the fuck they think can fill the void left?
>>
File: 1500994831544.jpg (100KB, 502x493px) Image search: [Google]
1500994831544.jpg
100KB, 502x493px
>>85624551
>It was very disappointing to see the whole episode center on Nora's and Kevin's relationship
but that's ultimately the only thing we can say for certain is real and truly matters, the love we have for each other.

I thought it was very sweet and uplifting Tbh
>>
>>85624679

What about everything else?

How was Kevin ''immortal'' ? everything that happened in the other world was just in Kevin's mind?
>>
>>85624855

I don't think Kevin was ever immortal and all of those trips were hallucinations/dreams. The poison could have not been strong enough to kill him, the gun shot didn't hit any vital organs he just bled a lot and when he was submerged underwater we later learn that they took him out.
>>
File: 1499392808171.jpg (108KB, 1000x564px) Image search: [Google]
1499392808171.jpg
108KB, 1000x564px
>>85624855
pure coincidence, also it does not really matter, love, family and hope are the only forces that do.
>>
>>85624434

>The Book of Nora

What a retard, haha
>>
>>85624921

The problem with that interpretation is that the show has too many coincidences that indicate that supernatural elements are real. When you put them all together, its not believable that they are just coincidences.
>>
Norah should win an Emmy for her performance in the finale.
>>
>>85624921
Nah, he was Jesus 2.0, no doubt about it. The event was The Rapture. Obviously not everything is word for word or what you would expect from the bible. He cast away immortality and infinity for his love for Nora. That's the point.

>>85624679
This guy gets it. Nothing really matters but the love you have for people. It's a really hard thing to convey because most people don't "get" love. If you have never felt real love or lack empathy you're gonna hate this show.

I really don't want to go there but Interstellar shares similar themes and has a similar mixed reception like this show due to its portray of "love".
>>
>>85625208

You had me till comparing Leftovers to that piece of shit.
>>
>>85625208
>He cast away immortality and infinity for his love for Nora. That's the point.

What? when did this happen? when he took the key right next to his own heart while ''dead''? but how does the symbolism fit that? he was doing that to destroy that world with nukes...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.