[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>first night in county jail >get brutally ass raped What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 9

>first night in county jail
>get brutally ass raped

What would you do to prevent this? I don't think sleeping with underwear on would cut it.
>>
>>85620001
buttblug
>>
Just made a thread about this movie. I enjoyed it overall, but there were some scenes that were not realistic. That scene being one of them. Most of the time, inmates in county are pretty chill.
>>
not be a bitch

t. just got of of jail
>>
Don't commit crimes
>>
>>85620001
How the fuck do you get raped in county jail? You're only there until your bail comes through.
>>
>>85620275
...unless you don't make bail
>>
Shit myself and smear feces all over myself

smear boogers everywhere and spit on myself

also piss myself

behave like a crazy
>>
weeks before commiting a crime start stretching your ass with the biggest bad dragon toys you can get your hand on. Once they find out that you're looser than a woman who just gave birth they'll give up.
>>
>>85620204
>>85620214
tell me more about jail
>>
>>85620424
what do you want to know?
>>
Where did he get the lube to put that drug ball up his butt?
>>
Never heard about anyone getting raped in county lock up. Getting beat down sure but not rape, that's a maximum prison deal. If you ever go to that type of prison keep to yourself and do not accept gifts from people you don't know. Worse case scenario you join a gang for protection.
>>
>>85620381
That might actually work.
>>
Can't rape the willing :)
>>
>>85620001
nah prison isn't so bad

been in 7 years and didn't got raped
>>
>>85620424
Yeah, what do you want to know?
>>
>>85620001

Go into protective custody. I'm a chanturd, I can get by with close to zero human contact.
>>
>>85620204
This. County jails are light hearted affairs. It's literally like your in adult time out. Prison is a different laughing matter.
>>
>>85620500
Probably something he ordered from canteen or stolen from a nurse's station.
>>
>>85620779
Prove it.
>>
>>85620500
It might be a canteen or infirmary item
>>
>>85620204
truth, if you stick to a non gang affiliated group of the same race in county it's not too bad
just try to make any mistakes like cooperating with COs, and if you're white don't even try to play basketball
>>
actual tip:

buy baby oil from commissary, heat that shit as hot as you can and throw it in some niggers face

nobody will mess with you then
>>
>>85620815
In county, most inmates are pre-trial or waiting to be sent to state. Inmates don't want additional time added for messing up before trial.
>>
>>85620456
>>85620718

is rape a thing? does everyone get along? are all the inmates crazy violent psychos? do you trade cigarettes for currency? is it really boring or is the punishment being locked up with people who have no regard for the law?
>>
>>85620843
*not to make any mistakes
>>
>>85620001

Find an inmate even weaker than you and rape them
>>
>>85620861
>le "act crazy and no one will mess with you" meme
lemme tell you how that works.
you come to jail, suckerpunch someone, and lets say you knock him out. Now everyone there hates you. The guards hate you cuz you start fights, the group of the guy you attacked hates you cuz you attacked him and everyone else hates you because your wild and unpredictable and probably a punk who cant handle prison.
>>
>>85620890
Rape, I guess is still a thing but not really common. County jail is pretty chill although segregated. Prison is different depending on where you are sent. Most inmates just want to do their time and get out. Overall, it's boring. A lot of it is just routine. Wake up, eat, watch tv, go to sleep, eat lunch, sleep, watch tv, read, play dominoes, eat, shower, go to bed. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>85620971
In prison it's better to be hated than to be loved.
>>
he wasnt in county when the rape occured he was transferred to the pen
>>
>>85620971

note i said niggers face

the whites will love you for that shit and youll get some sweet tats after you come out of solitary

also possible future in dealing meth when you get out
>>
>>85621060
You're implying those are the only two options
>>
>>85621060
Not if you wanna live
>>
>>85620971
That's why you take initiative and rape somebody your first night. Make them fear you.
>>
>>85621063
Yeah, it was the pen but the "he got raped on the first night" thing seemed a bit overdone unless that dude had been marked and someone called his number.
>>
>>85620001

watch Gladiator Days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL_PlbqyLcI

basically a guide on how to survive if you're a skinny white boy going to prison for life
>>
File: 1479343995915.png (134KB, 334x393px)
1479343995915.png
134KB, 334x393px
How about this, idiots, don't get sent to prison in the first place
>>
>>85620890
>is rape a thing?
not really.
>does everyone get along?
not really but most of the time there is no violence.
>are all the inmates violent psychos?
no most of them are just angry dudes who are in a desperate situation and will be in a desperate situation that tend towards an unfortunate pattern
>do you trade cigarettes for currency?
I don't know hat you mean by this. things have value to some people and can be exchanged for something else
>is it really boring or is the punishment being locked up with people who have no regard for the law?
it's boring until it's the second one then back to boring.
>>
>>85621147
its a movie first of all but it was just implying thats what happens to frsh meat off the bus. if you noticed when they first walk in some of the inmates are catcalling them
>>
>>85621188
sometimes it gets too hot and shit hits the fan.

you're out to steal weed and money and suddenly you stabed someone in self defense and get 14 years.

true story happened to me
got out after 7 years tho and still on probation
>>
>>85620204
That thread was a helpful example of how not to get a thread started about a movie you like
>>
Some pro tips for jail...don't have someone put a lot of money on your books, just enough for a few things....don't borrow anything from anyone...don't snitch...be respectful to the COs, and get used to shitty food.
>>
>>85620381
Yeah but then you burn yourself socially for the rest of your stay. He was in there for what, 30 years or something?
>>
>>85621077
>also possible future in dealing meth when you get out

come on mate, aim higher
>>
>>85621117
do you know how hard it is to rape a grown ass man?
>>85621077
prison is not like Sons of Anarchy or videogames anon
>>
>>85621238
>you're out to steal weed and money
Precisely where the person in your story fucked up
>>
>>85621238
DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>85621272
Obviously. Guess I should have used kino or capeshit in my title.
>>
>>85621198
how often do you find crazy people in there? are you in constant fear of being beaten up? how do you join your gang?
>>
>>85621238
>you're out to steal
Just not a good idea in general. You "straight" nowadays? I don't know the lingo.
>>
>>85621341
Judging by this OP it needed to be about something interesting that was relevant to people who haven't seen the film
>>
if I was in jail i'd shove a load of balls up my ass beforehand golfballs or snookerballs and then shit them all out and put them in a sock and smash the head off anyone who comes near me lets try rape me then
>>
>>85621238
>commits robbery
>commits aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
>"Sometimes shit just happens."
>>
I spent 2 years in what i
I guess people call juvy? It was like this giant farm where you lived and worked, sorta ment for young criminals to 'change their way'

There was this 14 y.o who got unwillingly fucked thats, loads of fucking shit went on there.
>>
>>85620204
Thoroughly enjoyed it but i wouldve liked it more if he didnt kill the big bad just to keep his family safe, that turned it into a pretty generic motivation. it wouldve been better if he was just a fundamentally institutionalized inmate
>>
>>85621346
>how often do you find crazy people in there?
everybody's got their quirks
>are you in constant fear of being beaten up?
violence becomes more frequent but it is't always something you can be afraid of
>how do you join your gang?
if you were already on the path outside then you'll know the people inside who will move that process along. if that's not the case then you probably shouldn't join a gang
>>
>>85621374
Judging by your response, I guess you are interested in prison rape.
>>
>>85621409
Why does juvie seem to be worse than regular prison? Most of the stories I've heard of rapes seem to occur there.
>>
>>85621408
You're just out for an evening of raping and just WHAM you're in the slammer.
It happens even to the best of us.
>>
>>85621506
Because most people who worked there were fucking creeps and pedos. And the criminals, are justkids 12-17 y.o
>>
>>85620275
people spend years in jail dipshit. It's poverty prison.
>>
>>85621493
The film appeals to that dumb working class fear of doing something stupid and ending up in prison and having to fend off rapists. The OP appeals to that as well. You don't need to get so defensive that your thread didn't get any replies. It's happened to everyone.
>>
>>85621574
Wait, so it was the staff? I assumed it would've been older kids.
>>
>>85621307
>rather be raped and be known as the guy that gets raped
>than be the fun crazy guy that gets to take rad drugs
>>
>>85621337
I'm white tho

>>85621362
was a very good idea
that guy had around 170k in his house and we sacked it all

>>85621408
it was actually his knife and I had nothing
I wasn't armed, my friend had the gun

but things happened and he got stabbed
>>
>>85621579
I'm not defensiive. You're the one that brought it up. You think I give a fuck that the thread died? Are you in high school?
>>
>>85621615
That's a false dichotomy because you have other choices to avoid getting raped.
>>
>Been to jail in france
>in a section made of islamist jihadists, corsican and basque independetists, and mentall retarded far right wingers.
>Rape culture isn't actuall a thing
>Why is USA so gay?

I basically spent 4 months reading books. Far from traumatazing
>>
>>85621629
>getting this defensive
It's like I'm trying to tame a wild bull with reason
>>
No one in prison gets raped unless they are asking for it. Don't stir shit up, don't be a bitch, and don't act like a faggot.
>>
>>85621615
delete this
>>
>>85621687

you just watched Un Prophete anon
>>
>>85621606
The staff made you shower while they watched to make sure you 'cleaned yourself', it was a former military guy, who probably was thrown out. As he was a fucking mental case.

The 14 y.o girl rode the train. She got fucked by a 12 y.o and a bucnh 15-17 y.olds.

They sent groups of 4 kids to survival trips in the mountains, supervized by 2 adults. Its like 'break you down/rebuild you' kinda deal, where you hike for 2 weeks. There that girl got rammed.
>>
What movie is this thread about?
>>
>>85621784

Butt Raper.
>>
>>85621694
>being this stupid
I get it, I didn't make a thread that lived. Thanks for the pro tips. You happy now?
>>
>>85621784
shot caller
it's produced and directed by jamie lannister
>>
>>85621845
is there a camrip out?
>>
>>85621346

eurofag here

It's pretty much safe if you believe every bullshit inmates tell you. There is this guy who claim that he fucked 10 different girls every time he went to club. One of the gypsies (literally niggers of Europe, jails are like 1/3 locals, 1/3 gypsies and 1/3 eastern europeans of all kinds) told everyone he was some kind of boxing champion and he fought pretty much everywhere, every time he added a new place, but when asked "where exactly in Las Vegas?", he just mumbled "you know, the arena, see?" and the fucking cream of the crop was this literal embodiment of gorilla warfare pasta, he tol everyone he was in special forces and fought terrorists and also was and elite sniper and he could kill a man with spoon, you know, all that stuff. Howewer he was like 160 cm and 70 kg, so everyone was just laughing at his bullshit. Anyway, my point is, the only fights I've seen was because someone accused somebody else of stealing or telling bullshit, but the worst that can happen to you is black eye. Other than that it wasn't that bad, if you'll get over retarded people, both inmates and guards.

I don't know about USA, but no rapes, shanking or prison gangs here.
>>
>>85621761
So did the staff know about it at the time? Were the kids who did it punished?
>>
>>85621756

desu the movie was oddly realiitc
>>
>>85621863
Shot.Caller.2017.720p.BluRay.x264-PSYCHD
blu ray is already out my friend
>>
File: 1500569868914.png (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500569868914.png
26KB, 500x500px
>>85621961
thanks bro
>>
>>85621845
No it wasn't
>>
>>85621900
they found out after she tried to kill herself. one kid, the oldest, was soon 18, he got sent to prison.

others lost weekend privilage for a month, and diciplinatary stuff.
>>
>>85622072
wait why was there a girl in the boys juvie?
>>
>>85620706
Depends where ya from? Im in Texas and its the most racially segregated state in prison. Had a Satanist slap me in the back of the head for playing bones with nigers in county.
>>
>>85621617
Sounds like it wasn't self defense and more like the guy was defending himself from armed robbers (you).
>>
>people still don't understand the difference between jail and prison
>>
>>85622131
i wrote, it was a farm where you live, work, i dont know what they call it. it was for young criminals/trouble children. Boys and girls.
>>
>>85621493
underrated post
>>
>>85622266
Checked. Thanks, bro.
>>
>>85621216
Thats what I got 4th time in county walking in someone whistling at me. I just ignored it, I have no fear. Wish I knew who cause Im sure I would rape them laughing.
>>
>>85620001
Tell everyone you have AIDS

Your ass is saved, niggas won't even want to punch you out of fear you'll get blood on them.

I just solved the age old question. You're welcome everyone ITT

You're welcome everyone in the country
>>
>>85622185
True. Jail is for misdemeanors/city ordinance violations and prison is for felonies.
>>
>>85622348
what if someone with aids tries to rape you
>>
>>85622348
And now you're exclusively the target of people with aids.
>>
>>85622382
They're weak because of actual AIDS so you'll be able to outrun him or wrestle free

Besides you can tell the guard because you're untouchable. Nobody will bother you
>>
>>85622141
so what
shouldn't have entered the game
>>
>>85621394
First thing they do in County is search your ass.
>>
>>85622466
Spread your cheeks and cough.
>>
>>85620001

It wasn't county jail - the racks were prison.
>>
>>85621578
Yeah its worse you don't go to the yard you just stay in a cell with 4 dozen men mostly nigers babbling about nothing all day every day.
>>
>>85622497
Overflow due to overcrowding looked like to me.
>>
>>85622548

Exactly. It was only later he went to the SHU.
>>
>>85620275
Because while prison is usually organized so that the most violent felons are kept together, jail houses everyone so often it can be just as bad.
>>
>>85622340
yeah they do that cause they think its funny. i was in county one time for about a month and had some ex con who was in there try and bully me. paid no mind to him but found out he was doing it to others in there just cause he had been in the pen. i stared him down and he quit trying to bully me and i just ignored him and his 2 little bitch minions he had with him. he ended up getting into it with some white dude that had enough of his shit and they sent him off to solitary. funny thing was his little hang arounds caught the wrath of the other inmates
>>
>>85622647

Jail doesn't house everyone together. It is segregated depending on your crime.
>>
>>85622673
sounds refreshing
>>
>>85622700
My dad was placed with people are trial for murder, rape, ect. He was not on trial for murder or rape.
>>
>>85622466
They'll search inside your ass and make you lift up your balls

Then after they've emasculated you, they make you scrub that blue acid all over yourself and hose you down with cold water.
>>
Quick jail story. They used to let inmates use the hair clippers and some old timers would cut the hair of other inmates. Skinny white dude got caught trimming his pubes with the clippers. He got a nice beat down for that little stunt.
>>
>>85622749

He was probably lying. Violent crimes (murder,rape,armed robbery,etc) are in max security - often a differnet level to petty crimes.
>>
>>85622700
The jail I was in was had everyone together unless you were in segregation either by choice or you were mental or you got a write up.
>>
>>85620971
It works in Oz though
>>
>>85622823
That's not jail. That's prison.
>>
>>85621412
This would've been a better character arc but the movie makes it pretty clear from the beginning what his motivations are and there's not much along the way to make you question them
>>
>>85622847
>>85622749

It may depend on the jail. Major city jails have segregated sections for long stay max risk inmates. People on a murder charge can be there for 4+years awaiting trial and don't need to be housed by somebody who hasn't ben paying parking tickets.
>>
>>85622191
Seems like the worst idea ever
>>
>>85622944
Then you won't be in jail if you are charged with murder. You would be held in county.
>>
>>85622674
Tryin to scare me thinking Im a fish. Had one black guy try to intimidate me asking if this is my 1st time. I said no its my 4th, was in a month ago with 3rd Ward over there. 3rd Ward later told me to not say I know him. Guess its a black vs white kind of thing. I guess its all about perception, I know 3rd Wards in for dealing coke but he don't know first time I did time was for hitting a cop.
>>
>>85622910

Major city jails have actual levels (the floors of the building) Miami City jail the top few floors are max security. Louis Thereoux did a doc on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5og2vioDAHY
>>
>>85622700
Nope. In there with guys getting 10 years while Im doing 2 1/2 weeks of my 45 day sentence. Every place is different.
>>
>>85622823
No they put you in with a bunch of felons.
>>
The place I was at had inmates separated based on felony or misdemeanor charges.
>>
>>85622997
Prison name is Elvis. Yeah they always put me on the 6th floor with the crazies. 1st floor processing, 2nd floor general population called gen pop. 3rd floor women. 4th floor trusties. 5th floor Gladiator floor where they put all the fighters. 6th floor Crazies.
>>
>>85622997
https://youtu.be/5og2vioDAHY?t=740

Literally /tv/
>>
>>85623106
They don't do that in Harris County aka Houston.
>>
>>85620971
probably depends on the specifics of the situation. my brother spent three years in federal prison and said that one of the first things he did was start tormenting a guy who was in for child molestation. threw cups of piss on him and then beat the shit out of him later, and I guess people didn't bother him much after that.
>>
>>85623141
same with san antoinio bexar county. heard its pretty bad
>>
I was falsely accused of sexual assault but i proved it wrong. I'm worried to death it'll happen again. If I were convicted what would happen to me in jail? I'd be raped?
>>
Guy I was in jail with licked a toilet seat for a little debbie cake. Other guys made jailhouse wine. Then at lights out we would roll cigarettes out of dipping tobacco and sleep. Was honestly pretty shitty and I used to have nightmares where I was back in there but not anymore. Would always imagine how great it would be if I had a hearthstone from world of warcraft to get out.
>>
>>85622823
It was in Delaware, at James T Vaughn Corrections. Now when he was sentenced they did put him in a different area in the same correctional facility. It might have been because it was a small state.
>>
>>85620001
To all guys who act like county is some petty shit. Harris County is the 3rd worse jail for rape and twice as many people get raped there than in prison.

https://www.texasobserver.org/harris-county-jail-among-worst-for-inmate-sexual-assault/
>>
>>85623416

Where was your hearthstone set?

>when your verification asks you to select the jaguars but there is only 1 jaguar and 2 cheetahs
>>
>>85623491
Had a guard give me a 10X shirt there when I was 150 lbs. Looked like a massive dress.
>>
All the good in the world they might do cannot redeem the US for their prison system.
I don't know if it's because they have too many niggersanspics or too many homeless they want to deter from commiting crimes to get free food and shelter, but enabling the shit they do disqualifies the country from being called first-world.
>>
>>85623613
lol my 2nd time in county i spent 2weeks in because my mom wouldnt bail me out. i was 19 and a skinny ass 100lbs and they gave me a jumpsuit 2x bigger then me. i had to role the legs up and looked like a juvenile in there
>>
>>85623613
So you didn't get raped then?
>>
rip
>>
>>85623710
Nice try, Mohammed.
>>
>>85623710
I was in there once with a guy who hadn't paid child support (atleast he said). How in the fuck is he supposed to start paying that from jail? Just garnish his fucking wages or something. The system is a joke.
>>
>>85623710

Prison's a privately-run industry here. Keeping people in and making sure they recidivate is the name of the game. Even though it's awful, it's kind of impressive how well-managed it is when you take into account that that's the goal.
>>
What movie?
>>
>>85623845
I told him it doesn't fit. Had to tell him several times calmly while hes like "Aw poor baby it doesn't fit!" and Im like yeah it doesn't fit. lel Guess he thought I was a fish trying to get me raped. If he didnt give me a new size I would just be naked. Im a renunciate and couldn't care less about this reality or any other. Some punkass guard can't control me.
>>
>>85624160

Ass fucker.
>>
File: defeated wojak.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
defeated wojak.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
I'm honestly, genuinely so ugly I can't imagine anyone being capable of raping me, even if it was a power / dominance thing for them
>>
>>85623134
When I was locked up some crackhead asked if he could have my blanket, I wasn't even using it. It was folded the same way they gave it me, it was filthy so told him he could have it

Everyone looked at me like I just broke some unwritten rule. I didn't give a shit about their retarded code. From my experience only the dumbest prisoners abide by those stupid rules.
>>
>>85624005
Probably had a job working under the table and never gave her a dime
>>
>>85624005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiFRML79X-g
>>
>>85624213
Went on field trip senior year to prison and on the yard first thing when we walked in they were fighting over the fat kid in my class. Not arguing but an actual fight saying "NAH THATS MY BITCH!", one of the guys was missing an eye. They weren't even talking about the girls lmao.
>>
>>85624242
I did the same thing with a biscuit at dinnertime. Some dude like you gonna eat that? I was about to throw it away so I gave it to him. People looked at me like i'm crazy, I didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>85624349
I saw that episode of Scared Straight.
>>
>>85624159
>Even though it's awful, it's kind of impressive how well-managed it is when you take into account that that's the goal.
It's a disgusting business that wouldn't be required if the west hadn't let so many non-whites fester in its borders (numbing police sympathy to the public, encouraging militarization of law enforcement and privatization of crowded prisons).

It's good that Trump is acknowledging violent gangs like MS13, but has yet to admit the part of the prison system in this failing.
Which is not to say I favor appeasement and clemency for "minor crimes", but believe a racially segregated prison system would be for the best. Private prisons have no place within US borders.
>>
>>85624466
It actually happened. I skipped school and went shrooming that day thinking I won't be missed. Show up to school the next day and they're like time for a field trip lmao. Skipped the wrong day. True story I don't know what youre talking about? It was a field trip for the criminal justice class. Don't know how I passed that class, it was first of the day and I was always stoned.
>>
>>85624554
>racially segregated prison system would be for the best. Private prisons have no place within US borders.

FUCKING THIS!!!
>>
File: 1497516899180.jpg (94KB, 872x690px) Image search: [Google]
1497516899180.jpg
94KB, 872x690px
>>85620001
the nigs were clearly stabbing him to death.
>>
>>85624349
I'm not a funny fat guy

My face is fucked up from a congenital birth defect that can't be repaired
>>
>>85624629
you should have kept watching the movie dingus
>>
>>85624644
They bend you over they don't make sweet sweet love to you starring into your eyes; they take turns on you while the others hold you down.
>>
>>85624644
As long as your asshole is tight elephant man
>>
>>85622466
I love the idea of a cop reaching into someone's ass and a whole poolset of balls come falling out.
>>
>>85625021
Why don't you dumbfuck. Nobody got raped.
>>
>>85621238
>being a nigger
>>
>>85625257
and he clearly didnt die you stupid fuck
>>
>>85620001
>Gonna be a baller, shot caller, 20 inch blades on my impala

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>85625257
Somebody probably got raped while watching the movie.
>>
>>85620381
They would just kill you.
>>
Live in a 1st world country.
>>
File: masku.jpg (186KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
masku.jpg
186KB, 1920x1200px
hey, rick
>>
Why do Jails/Prison allow any of it to happen, period.

Why aren't all Prison's modeled after ADX Florence so there is basically minimum to zero risk of riots, shower rapes, escape, guards in more than reasonable amount of danger. It boggles my mind that after a stabbing in the cafeteria most prisons will just continue to allow congregation in the cafeteria the very same night. Don't even let anyone talk to one another ever.
>>
>>85620890
It's not rape because it's consensual. Jail is pretty much like a gay porno with everyone doing their best to make sure everyones holes are filled.
>>
When my buddy was in county, one day some big black guy took everybodys butter at dinnertime. Then at night he raped his new cellmate using it for lube. The kid who got raped told his mom and she complained to the sherrifs office. The black dude got charged for it.
>>
>>85620001
This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38umTlla0gs
>>
>>85625184
lol the one I go to they would fuck you up. The guy who does it is a big black guy on steroids who will fuck you up.
>>
>>85625416
I've always wondered why they put people in there for life with no chance of parole instead of just killing them. They will never be allowed to leave their general area and there is literally zero chance of them being released, so why continue?
>>
>>85625398
Go to jail for weed, get raped. profit?
>>
>>85625416
Because the state encourages it, they use it as a scare tactic.
>>
>>85620001
Just finished watching, a damn good movie.

I thought the main black cop dude was going to cuck our guy Jaime somehow, but hell no, Jaime got through.

Will go watch again at release.
>>
>>85620971
If you let people get away with fucking with you, even once, you become bottom bitch on the food chain and your harassment will never end.
>>
>>85625416
Cause they are busy playing on their computer when they are suppose to be watching 8 dozen men.
>>
>>85625504

Legally it has to do with chances for appeal or additional evidence to be presented. You can't exonerate a guy if you fried him to death. That's why death sentences are generally much more difficult to get unless the evidence is overwhelming; nobody wants to do a whoopsie and kill a guy who turned out to be innocent.

Still happens, but you know.
>>
>>85625504
Some people do get released, quite a few.
>>
Canadian prison is fine not as crazy as the States. I swear a bunch of niggers and spics just copy the shit they hear from movies and then act on it.
>>
>beind held for years without trial
wtf I thought Americans had rights when it comes to shit like this?
>>
>>85625638
They do have the right to a speedy trial, but that isnt always the best option.
>>
>>85622466
not if I search my ass first
>>
File: this is murder.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
this is murder.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>get arrested
>go to jail
>do two 360 spins clockwise
>crouch down
>hop three times
>spin 360 counter clockwise
>take three steps backwards
>jump again
>sv_1 cheats enabled
>clip through the wall out of jail
>>
>>85625638
Yeah, the 6th amendment is treated like a suggestion today. America is basically a third world shit hole pretending to be civilized.
>>
>>85620001
>what would you do to prevent this
first off don't do something that might land you in jail unless you're a big guy. your inmates will beg to be your bitch instead for protection.
>>
File: felon.jpg (78KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
felon.jpg
78KB, 300x450px
Is everyone blind to the fact that the first half of Shot Caller is literally going to be the entirety of this movie?
>>
>>85625416
>deter normies from commiting crimes
>punish nigs for getting caught
And my personal opinion
>make homeless people think twice about resorting to jail in order to survive
>>
Still liked Blood in Blood Out better.
>>
>>85625840
the experience in ADX is apparently WORSE than regular Prison life, significantly worse. 23 hours in a room with nuthin, not even enough to attempt to kill yourself with (unless you earn a tv or something via good behavior). You go insane. Prison should be about utterly crushing the inmate if he is in there for life, who cares at that point.
>>
>>85625824
Holy shit is that cgi val kilmer?
>>
>>85625970
Tbh I've seen that movie twice and both times I thought he was some uncanny valley Val Kilmer too, but no, it's just regular old Val Kilmer.
>>
>>85620001
This is a great story but very romanticized. It was probably written by a suburban white kid.
>>
>>85626035
Goes to show he's an amazing actor with a wide range of fat.
>>
>>85626090
>This is a great story but very romanticized

How so? Because of what he did at the end for his family?
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.