[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chilling in dank underground cave >Kinda hungry >Some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: the-descent-2.jpg (80KB, 804x538px) Image search: [Google]
the-descent-2.jpg
80KB, 804x538px
>Chilling in dank underground cave
>Kinda hungry
>Some big things come into my cave
>Me and the senpai go to eat them
>They start killing us
>Even the babbies
>We kill some of the monsters, but one survives
>Swims through our toilet
>Escapes
>mfw
>>
>My feet hurt
>>
I always thought The Descent was the movie about giant killer bats. What movie was I thinking of?
>>
>>85618656
Batman v Superman
>>
>>85618656
The Cave, probably.
>>
>>85618656
>>85618682
Or possibly Graveyard Shift.
>>
>>85618682
Yeah it was the Cave.
>>
Do you think if the lead girl had explained her recent trauma to them they would have been sympathetic and helped her? Maybe even killed the bitch who cucked her? I like to think they would have.
>>
>>85618827
considering they're an isolated subspecies of human that's been underground for probably thousands of years, they probably can't understand English.
>>
File: cavebowwowchickachickawow.jpg (137KB, 1576x788px) Image search: [Google]
cavebowwowchickachickawow.jpg
137KB, 1576x788px
>>85618656

The Cave
>>
>>85618893

She could have done cave paintings.
>>
>>85618965
I thought they were mostly blind
>>
>>85618991
They are. This >>85618965 is such a retarded suggestion.
>>
>>85618581
I like the subtle suggestion that they were troglodyte people once (cave paintings etc.)
>>
>>85618827
there were no monsters..she killed them all herself..
really makes you think
>>
hey what was that movie where crazy shit happens in like catacombs or something and its like filmed in a documentary format
>>
>>85619155
As Above, So Below?
>>
>>85619148
These theories are the worst.
>>
>>85619148
>>85619191
Isn't there one retard movie like that where a chick kills everyone in the caves and meets up with some guy in the cave at the end? Worst shit ever.
>>
>>85619175
no this was actually good

there was some kind of humanoid monster after them iirc. one guy disappeared but eventually the chick and this guy made it out and they were all freaked out and people on the street were like lol wtf
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.