[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The White Witch cites the "deep magic from the dawn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

>The White Witch cites the "deep magic from the dawn of time" to claim Edward as her own to sacrifice
>Aslan offers to take his place and is killed on the stone table
>Aslan resurrects himself and tells Lucy and Susan that he was able to do so through the use of the "deeper magic from before the dawn of time" that the White Witch wasn't aware of

Was Lewis an even bigger hack than Rowling?
>>
>>85617502
You didn't read the book, did you?
>>
>>85617502
You didn't realize this until now? He choked on Christianity's cock way too hard.
>>
praise jesus
>>
His books were terrible and the only reason people still read them is because his close connection to Tolkien allowed him to stay relevant. His books are so bad and yet the last few make the first few seem readable.

Lewis is a hack
>>
>>85617575
>>85617536
Yep, he thought that that would make a good story because by then he was already infatuated with it. His pride then stopped him from seeing just how shit it was.
>>
File: fedoradoggo.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fedoradoggo.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>
>>85617810
I'm a Christian m8 but Lewis is an awful writer
>>
File: DELET.jpg (114KB, 1080x682px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.jpg
114KB, 1080x682px
>>85617584
It's the comfiest book series I read as a kid, you twat. I bet my ass you're a fedora tipper.
>>
>>85617502
It was literally a Bible rewrite, obviously this series is hacky. His other works are okay though.
>>
File: asspain.jpg (185KB, 1024x888px) Image search: [Google]
asspain.jpg
185KB, 1024x888px
>>85618166
>>
>>85618166
Shame you didn't read Xanth or the multiple Dragonriders of Pern series. Max comfy.
>>
File: 1501253007261.png (56KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501253007261.png
56KB, 554x400px
>>85617502
it's a prediction of Hillary vs Trump
>>
Why are Atheists such a soulless people that can't deal with their nihilistic worldview, so they have to force it onto others?
>>
File: conspiracykeanu.jpg (74KB, 672x496px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracykeanu.jpg
74KB, 672x496px
>>85618506
>Atheists
>try to pass their worldview to others
>by talking about it
meanwhile
>abrahamic religion
>try to pass their worldview to others
>by brutally murdering non-believers until the only ones left are converts through fear
>also destroy all works that don't align with that worldview, like literature and scientific discoveries
>>
>>85618506
because some Atheists have turn a simple idea into a religion. They must convert others.

On topic the books are good for children's literature. I think the silver chair was one one I liked the least. Been a while since I read them.
>>
>>85618902
Only religions in the world are abrahamic. Destroy SCIENCE! So you get your learning from family guy?
>>
>>85618902
this i what communist actually believe
>>
>>85619099
>Hinduism
>abrahamic
nice bait you have there
>>
File: Adam_Smith_The_Muir_portrait.jpg (50KB, 540x694px) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Smith_The_Muir_portrait.jpg
50KB, 540x694px
>>85619099
>he specified Abrahamic religions, that must mean he thinks the only religions that exist are Abrahamic religions!

Have you considered not huffing paint?

>>85619158
>muh commie non-argument

Proud capitalist.
>>
File: GERGE.png (14KB, 58x75px) Image search: [Google]
GERGE.png
14KB, 58x75px
>libshits have no problems suspending their disbelief for wizards, elves, dragons, galaxies far far away, superhoeros, talking badgers etc.
>but show them even a glimpse of christian imagery and watch them recoil, wallow in filth and scream in agony
really makes you think, how open-minded and tolerant.
>>
>>85619547
>jadis uses the deep magic from before the dawn of time and is thwarted by the deeper magic from before the dawn of time

How can you defend this?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.