[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so why was this movies pacing so bad? the beginning was amazing,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
so why was this movies pacing so bad?
the beginning was amazing, but i always thought these soldiers werent in real danger, i mean yeah cool the germans are around and they attack them sometimes. But man, why did they really say 400.000 Soldiers when they only show a hand full of planes and some people dying. I was really disappointed with that movie, and i never saw a movie which build up so much tention with so little happening. Sound was cool but thats it, but after one hour already was like "when does this movie end". And the end was a joke too
>>
the ending was the best part you american prole
>>
>>85616504

Yeah great ending, one stuka tries to kill some people and gets shot, BRAVO NOLAN. Bullshit
>>
>>85616437
Movie is overhyped shit, 5/10 at best.
>>
Only nolan drones like this garbage

I liked Air Bane though
>>
It was the same schtick over and over again.

>confused people running around
>music builds up
>shit goes down
>tragic aftermath
>repeat
>>
Maybe he film would've been stronger if it focused on the airmen
Lord fucking knows the best aspects were the air scenes
They dress nice
And the tension of getting on target was nice if at least bizarre because there was 0 leading
Also those schellbomber turret cannons sounded great
>>
>>85616909

i would almost say that they should have shown more people being attacked constantly, being under constant fear wasn't really something i felt during the movie. this fucking movie is just about people being rescued and even nolan should have known that this doesnt sound interesting if you do so little with it. The scale he worked with was just way too small.
>>
This is probably the first war movie I've seen that doesn't clearly depict any enemy casualties. Only planes being gunned down, we never see on-foot gunfire exchanges or hand-to-hand combat, with enemies.

Dunkirk is about the internal struggle of war, and probably something about the Englishe Spirit and beans on toast and whatever. OI IT'S SEVEN BONG
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.