[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Women tout it as a story if empowerment >Sjws think wonder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 8b2be591fb791f40fe4fcf85f29a8917.jpg (166KB, 785x1075px) Image search: [Google]
8b2be591fb791f40fe4fcf85f29a8917.jpg
166KB, 785x1075px
>Women tout it as a story if empowerment
>Sjws think wonder woman is the main character
How can so many people be wrong on so many levels
>Chris Pines character arc is 80% of the movie
>Ww's development is the last 7 minutes
Is it safe to say anyone that shills the movie as a woman's power fantasy HASNT seen the WW?
>>
Is that the MGS artist?
>>
>>85615481
I think it is
Got it off the booru
I hope they get him to do an official poster like PacRim did
>>
>b-b-but Blunder Womyn wasn't SJW! P-Please stop calling me a c-cuck! D':
>>
>>85615426

What Steve arc? For also most of the movie he just wants to do the same thing he wanted to do at the beginning of the movie, everything that happens is from Diana's own decision to leave the island and save mankind, he wanted to simply leave.
>>
>>85616466
He has constant inner conflict
WW herself was more like "I'm gonna be the good guy"
>>
>>85615869
I said no such thing
More that he empowerment tones are barely there, if at all
Its no Miss Fucking Sloane
Not that ive seen miss Sloane but I'm pretty sure it's at least something like Hidden Niggers:Starring Bazingo
>>
>>85616608

They were actually the same guy just different backgrounds. Diana feels bound by a mission from the Amazons to vanquish Ares. Steve has a mission as a spy against the Germans. None of them really had to leave the island or steal that notebook but did anyway. She said she wanted to be like her mother, Steve admired his father.

It's like they were soul mates or somethin'.
>>
>>85615481
Yep, Shinkawa
>>
>>85616923

Is there even a DCEU character that isn't obsessed about honoring their parents?
>>
>>85615426
Chris Pine doesn't have an arc. WW has an arc bc, even tho Pine is a great character, his ultimate utility in the film is to explore and define Diana's character. He's fantastic in the movie, but she's the payoff, him. He is the means. He is the tool. He is the labor.
>>
>>85617238
Is chris pine her peggy carter?
>>
>>85618047
I don't know who that is
>>
WW ""arc"""
>I wanna kill Ares!
>Oh wait I wanna help people too
>I killed Ares!
>Guess I'll do nothing for 100 years
>Oh hey an email
>Guess I'll help people now
>>
File: yusuke nakamura ww.jpg (389KB, 1000x1417px) Image search: [Google]
yusuke nakamura ww.jpg
389KB, 1000x1417px
>>85615481
Yes, Japanese artists are giving WW lots of love.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.