[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm working my dead end security job tomorrow. What thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: kill me.jpg (24KB, 329x292px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
24KB, 329x292px
I'm working my dead end security job tomorrow. What thought provoking movie should I watch tonight so I have something to think about tomorrow?
>>
BvS
>>
File: 0 (3).jpg (10KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
0 (3).jpg
10KB, 247x204px
>>85612232
>>
Inception
>>
get the night shift, tune into coast to coast and start browsing /x/

security shtick at night is fucking awesome
>>
Why would anyone risk their life against criminals for barely above minimum wage? Why not just become a cop? At least then you get a salary, get to be part of a serious gang, get benefits, and even respect. Who chooses to be a security guard? Why?
>>
How much do you get an hour
>>
>>85612218
The Sunset Limited
>>
>>85612649
what country do you live in? becoming a cop is seriously hard in a lot of places
>>
>>85612649
Significantly lower standards and responsibility, unless you are guarding something really pricy
>>
>>85612649

If you don't live in a total shit hole, security can be pretty comfy and not dangerous at all. Friend was a guard and said he just bantered with coworkers and read most of the day.
>>
>he's not in a security position where he can just watch films at work
>>
>>85612314
>>85612649
>>85612782
>>85612755
>>85612756

It's event security. The pay is shit. You're not allowed to bring a book or even look at your phone.
>>
>>85612756
Comfy until some terrorist with a bone against authority realises that a "comfy" security guard with no sense of danger is a nice soft target. Comfy until some murderous criminal wants to have at whatever you're supposed to be guarding and steamrolls right over you. I don't get it
>>
>>85613022
Get a new job. Why work a shitty job when you're getting paid like shit?
>>
>>85613022
Are there any documentaries about the lives of security guards, their trials and toils? I'd really like to get into the mind of someone who LITERALLY RISKS THEIR LIFE for SHIT PAY
>>
>>85612700

I've seen it and I liked it a lot. I'm a big fan of McCarthy in general. I've read most of his books too.
>>
Drive
/thread
>>
>>85613081
>LITERALLY RISKS THEIR LIFE

They literally don't. Security guards are assholes. Either because the job tends to attract those kind of people or because they keep dealing with assholes.
>>
>>85613058

Working in security helps me to talk to people and to get me out of the house. Besides, I'm no good at manual labor when it's all about hitting targets.

>>85613081

For most people it's probably a power thing.
>>
Which places have the best comfiness-of-guards:value-of-objects-guarded ratio? Asking for a friend
>>
>>85613155
How is Drive thought provoking?
>>
>>85612218
>>85613022
If it's really that depressing, why don't you work towards having a different job, anon?
>>
>>85612218
Nightcrawler
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.