[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's wrong with his character? how did a bunch of knuckle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1495575947364.jpg (62KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
1495575947364.jpg
62KB, 928x523px
what's wrong with his character? how did a bunch of knuckle draggers lead him down such a shitty path?
>>
>>85601909
None of this wouldn't have happened if prison nigger didn't bump into him. Niggers lead him to ultimately join skin heads an add a decade to his sentence.
>>
Really liked this film
>>
he was too pure for the world
>>
So at the end he fucked up the deal so he could go back to jail and kill the beast for threatening his family? Why not just let Shotgun turn everybody in? And if he was in charge at the end why did he tip off the police about the rest of the guns? His family won't be safe since he caused the important mexican guy to be arrested
>>
New Jim Carrey flick?
>>
>>85602311
This. Jim Carrey has to kill all the people who know the truth about his girlfriend.
>>
>>85601909
It's obviously the mustache. At least that's what I understood from the trailer, he gets possesed by a strain of evil facial hair and you can see he gets more evil as they grow.
>>
How much of this movie takes place inside the prison?
>>
>>85602289
This. I didn't understand why he wanted to kill Shotgun.
>>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4633690/

This is the movie if you're wondering.
>>
>>85602405
50%
>>85602289
Yeah the end had no logic.
>>
Is there a reason The Beast looked just like the guy from Making a Murderer?
>>
this movie was great , except for the science fiction twist depicting prison as a place you need to immediately affiliate with a gang else you get btfo.

in reality he could easily served those 16 months passing them in a boringly manner and be on with his life.
>>
>>85602607
I thought it was the case that if you turn down or disrespect a gang, even of the same race they make life hard for you
>>
>>85602741
well he walked up to them after the incident with the nigger.

so either he joined them or get stabbed by some niggers, or refuse them and get BLEACHED/BLACKED.
>>
File: adam sandler gun.jpg (31KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
adam sandler gun.jpg
31KB, 400x600px
was this a straight to bluray release? it looks better than most of the shit out in cinemas right now
>>
why did he save herman?
if he hadn't had done that he would've gotten out most likely, but once he was down that path there was no turning back.
>>
>when you are so cucked you become the ultimate alpha only so your wife's son never has to see you again instead of selling the second arms shipment for enough money to flee the country/resettle with your family
>>
>>85603313
His dad was really high up the food chain for the mexicans
>>
Pretty good actor desu.
>>
>>85601909
is he the sister fucker?
>>
>>85602289
I think that Shotgun & co. would've turned on him and kill him before the coppers arrive, but
>Reason I can guarantee these terms is...I'm the Shot Caller now
was this really necessary?
>>
What the fuck?100 minutes in and what the fuck?So he just let himself get caught because he wanted to protect his family, OK then why the fuck we watched the black cop scenes?What was the point of him getting shot at the first?He basically did nothing.
>>
So he killed the beast and became the shot caller, but both the beast and the guard knew it was him who botched the deal and lost them millions of dollars, got other gang members killed and made the relationship with a rival gang worse.

What's to stop the other higher ups (like the big bald guy with the beard) from just deciding they'll take over or vote for a new leader? Why would anyone take orders from a traitor who completely fucked them and is in confinement 23hrs a day with no real power?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.