[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not American, nor did I grow up in that timeframe, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I'm not American, nor did I grow up in that timeframe, but Dazed and Confused gave me a very comfy feeling and a longing to relive my highschool life.

Is it still like this in America or was it ever axtually like this?

How do people on /tv/ feel about the movie? Did it remind you of your teenage years or did you feel like you missed out?
>>
File: 1501090216404.jpg (27KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
1501090216404.jpg
27KB, 489x499px
>>85601301
I spend my teenage years here on /tv/.
so yea I guess I missed out on all that shit.
>>
like a little bit as I was among the last teenagers to experience life without social media and the internet, but it was really designed to hit home with people who are around fifty now.

bill and ted, napoleon dynamite, and everything between them in setting hits a lot closer to home with me, since I was born in the eighties. most people on this board probably lived their teenage years through screens and smartphones and had entirely different experiences.

maybe it hit closer to home with you because you live in a shitty second world country where running around doing drugs and messing with people is the best thing there is to do or something, I dunno.
>>
>>85601301
The younger kids hanging out with the older group was accurate. The keggers happens, the burnout geek was accurate. Not sure about the hazing because I'm not from Texas.
>>
>>85601865
This. Where I grew up there was actually a big divide between people who drank and people who smoked pot/did harder drugs. Very few cross over.

I grew up this way in the late 90s, my gf did not. She was a nerd in HS - never went to parties. The summer we graduated from college we went back home for the summer where got to experience this.

I made sure we made out in the backseat of my Dad's car on a dark abandoned road, she got to experience drinking all night, and then finally my brother held a HS drinking part at our house and she got to experience hiding kids in the house while the cops swept the outside.

Summer rules.
>>
>>85601510

German countryside, nothing to do but drink or smoke pot. No scoial media at the time but many of us had cellphones. Didn't cruise in pickups or muscle cars either, but I had a sweet hand-me-down Mercedes in bright yellow from my grandpa.
>>
>>85601301
Only in schools where the White/black ratio is around 60/40.

Where I live we had schools that were primarily White schools and schools that were primarily black schools.

A few years ago they started bussing kids from schools where they were the majority to schools where they were he minority.

The amount of fights has increased exponentially and it was a complete disaster. The guy who came up with the idea was forced to resign.
>>
>>85601944
How many of these do you have?
>>
>>85602587
>German countryside, nothing to do but drink or smoke pot.

I laughed.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.