[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw that this was on Hulu. Not always a fan of Max Landis'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1800.jpg (25KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1800.jpg
25KB, 300x168px
Just saw that this was on Hulu.

Not always a fan of Max Landis' shit but the sheer fucking bonkers atmosphere (Cult shit, psychic powers, lattices of coincidence, government conspiracy) is just keeping me hooked.

What do you guys think?
>>
i just finished watching it and loved it. pls tell me how it was awful because some people in the production may oppose teevee's political and social views.
>>
>>85597610
I'm thinking it's fucking fantastic thus far, I'm on I think like the 4th episode and all this shit about interconnectedness gets my dick fucking ROCK HARD.
>>
>>85597844
it gets even better. i like that one of the characters is clearly modeled after mr plinkett. the rowdy 3 are fucking heroes
>>
I watched the first episode and the Dirk Gently character was so intensely obnoxious that I don't feel like watching more
>>
It's decent entertainment, got NOTHING to do with "Dirk Gently" at all, though. If anything I felt I was watching a glib facsimile of Dr Who
>>
Haven't read the books although I hear it's more a loose interpretation than an adaption.

It's fun though. The cast has good chemistry and the story is good enough that they can sell it. The props are pure fun camp.

>>85598018
The Rowdy 3 steal the show.
>>
>>85598018

Good to see Chief getting work
>>
>>85598018
I really dig what I'm seeing of The Rowdy 3. Not gonna ask what that weird demonic soul-stealing blue shit is because I feel like it's gonna be a fun plot point later.

>>85598035
He's an annoying cunt but he's growing on me.

>>85598046
I figured as much. All the government subplots made me think it was mostly a Max Landis creation, but this is much more well-done than American Ultra (and maybe Chronicle).
>>
>>85598051
i havent read the books either, just hitchhikers guide. i was afraid they would run out of material and it would end.

is that stupid fuck who keeps shooting people and fionna dourif in the books?
>>
Isn't that one of those Netflix originals? i've never seen it but i keep seeing it when im browsing around and it has the "Netflix Original" distinction.
>>
>>85598343
do you even read the op before you shitpost? answer: no
>>
>>85598384
I did my man, i only posted because he mentioned hulu and i see that series with the netflix original thing above it and as far as i know those are meant to be exclusive.
>>
how he conned some fuck to make 30 min episodes of his youtube videos???
max really must be that charasmatic
>>
Man I just finished powering through this and I dont know why I even did. While watching I always felt like something was off, and I can't put my finger on what it was. The acting was meh, at best. That black chick she like she was confused on how to play the role the entire fucking time, and it was fucking annoying. The british dude reminded me of a less autistic version of sheldon trying to be quirky and spontaneous and that shit got on my nerves real quick. I couldn't connect with any of the good or bad guys well except for those bald motherfuckers, cause they reminded me of those aliens from toy story. Overall it was meh at best.
>>
>>85597247
How is Elijah Wood in this? I loved Wilfred, but I don't know if he's worse as a sidekick.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.