[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want kids >hear about marriage these days; how much of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

>want kids
>hear about marriage these days; how much of a joke it is
>still be hopeful and follow my dreams
>see this movie
>then read the book
>98% of hope is lost

I just want kids and a loving wife, man. What happened?
>>
>>85591398
Watch Double Jeopardy you straight male
>>
>>85591420
>A woman framed for her husband's murder suspects he is still alive; as she has already been tried for the crime, she can't be re-prosecuted if she finds and kills him.

Do you want me broken, anon?
>>
File: 1453704361795.jpg (40KB, 720x608px) Image search: [Google]
1453704361795.jpg
40KB, 720x608px
>>85591398
what's the matter OP?
>>
>>85591580
never marry a good looking girl

i'm serious
>>
My parents have been together for 35 years. No cheating or nothing, high school sweethearts. It was a different time back then. Stay hopeful, anon.
>>
>>85591398
get a prenup
>>
>>85592298
But it's not just that. It's the children. I don't want to raise a child and have it taken away from me or the wife. That will fuck them up bad.
>>
>>85591580
I legit want this girl
>>
>>85591398
good women are rare and they quickly get snatched up while you are boo-hooing on an Italian meatball seasoning discussion forum. get out there and get your heart broken a few times you fucking pussy.
>>
>>85591398
Every time I talk to my married friends in chat and hear their kids and wife bitching at them constantly, I'm reminded about how I should never get married or have kids. I mean, I can understand getting married, as long as it's not a fucking cunt, which is nearly impossible in this day and age. You get roped in to marriage or child support and your life is a living hell as you know it, because women are so fucking dumb these days. Why do men still fall for it?
>>
>>85593136
>be manchild
>get married
>still want to play vidya
>wife yells at me because I do fuck all to help with raising children
lel marriage sux why do dey fall for de meme h3h3 xD
>>
>>85593334
lol.

My friend makes 200k a year in sales, it's ridiculous, and sometimes I don't believe it, but it's true. His does fuck all, and mostly just bitches at him as far as I can tell when he's not taking care of the kids, which should be her job because... she's doing fuck all in the relationship. She just wants to spend money and be pampered, and a cunt.
>>
Why do people want kids? Do you really want to spend the better part of the rest of yourife taking care of someone who may grow up to hate you? Just think of all the women you could fuck, all the places you could visit, all the things you could do if you don't decide to have kids. Same with marriage... why tie yourself down like that?

Something like that coming from a young person feels to me like they want to throw their life away.
>>
>>85593472
It's true. I mean, I can understand wanting to have a kid for spreading DNA evolutionary shit, but women are the caretakers, society has just bread in a retarded sense of indepedence where they avoid doing their traditional job because they want to be "successful" and "their own person" or some such shit. It's a nice thought and all, but if you're going to make a family, someone needs to step the fuck up and take responsibility for it, and that's almost 100% of the time a womans job. In a rare circumstance, the woman takes charge and the man stays home, and that's fine and shit, but someone needs to do it, and starting shit with your significant other because they aren't "doing their share" is fucking bullshit, because obviously that person is providing for the family and deserves some alone time. Otherwise, their entire life is stress; stress from work, or stress when they get home because their wife/husband just bitches at them constantly.
>>
File: Gone.Girl.2014.02%3a10%3a30.jpg (709KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gone.Girl.2014.02%3a10%3a30.jpg
709KB, 1920x800px
Perfect wife.
>>
File: Gone.Girl.2014.02%3a16%3a04.jpg (655KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gone.Girl.2014.02%3a16%3a04.jpg
655KB, 1920x800px
>>
>>85593472
People want kids because they want to create someone better than them, that's why.

Don't you want a successor?
>>
>>85593466
My boss is in a similar situation to. His wife is bipolar, doesn't work, he has 3 kids, one who had cancer and is BPD, and the other two are likely autistic, one for sure, though the other might actually be normal. The dude works his ass off, and I honestly cannot understand how he puts up with all of that. His entire life is irritating to me, and I'm not even him. He barely makes enough money to survive and support his family, and he can never do anything he wants to do because his family life just consumes him.

I swear, never fucking have kids or get married. It's bullshit. Stay single, fuck bitches, donate sperm if you want to carry on your legacy. It's easy, and you can do whatever the fuck you want in your own time.
>>
>>85593838
Fuck no. I know what kind of annoying shitstain I was when I was a kid, why would I want to rear another me? Jerk off in a cup and let some other poor bastard take care of my spawn./ Clearly the better choice.
>>
>>85593838

Succesor to what? To being a complete and utter failure? Might be different if I was rich or ran a succesful business but even then I'd wait till I was in my fourties or something.
>>
>>85593466
>>85593873
>making money is equal to being a good parent
almonds activated
>>
>>85593967
You're dumb. Enjoy being a slave to your wage and a slave to your worthless wife, and entitled cunt, who doesn't do fuckall and yet still gives you shit for it.
>>
>>85593838
I feel like a fucking freak for absolutely never having had any desire to procreate. Like I've stayed up at night thinking "fuck am I deluding myself??" but no I just don't want kids. I don't resent kids, I don't resent people for wanting kids, there's just something wrong with that biological part of my brain that doesn't care to have kids at all.
>>
>>85591469
Um pretty sure that's not how it works in RL sweetie. They can reopen with new evidence, or charge her again because it's technically different second time around.

>The Double Jeopardy Clause of the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution states plainly: "[N]or shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb . . . ."[3] The four essential protections included are prohibitions against, for the same offense: retrial after an acquittal; after a conviction; or after certain mistrials; and multiple punishment. The Double Jeopardy Clause has no bearing on separate crimes of the same nature. Harvard Professor Alan Dershowitz criticized the movie for allegedly misrepresenting the Double Jeopardy Clause of the Fifth Amendment.[4] "There are two separate incidents," Dershowitz claims. "She was falsely accused the first time. And maybe she can sue for that or get some credit. But then she committed an entirely separate, or at least planned to commit, an entirely separate crime the second time. And there's just no defense of double jeopardy for doing it the second time."

>With regards to jurisdictions, the law was unquestionably misrepresented considering the Clause was interpreted by the Supreme Court in Heath v. Alabama (1985), where it was held a conviction in a Georgia state court would not bar a prosecution in a federal or a Louisiana state court, even for an identical offense.[5]
>>
>>85591398
Import a wife or go to christian country to find one.
>>
>>85591398
>watching a comedy changed your beliefs
>>
>>85591661
this
this so much...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.