[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the only good films Paul "Thomas the hack engine"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

These are the only good films Paul "Thomas the hack engine" Anderson has put out with Inherent Vice being passable at best too.
>>
inherent vice was terrible
>>
>>85586720
Either bait or real bad taste
>>
>>85586720
>He didn't like Boogie Nights or There Will be Blood...
>>
>>85586720
>>85587062
>calling Inherent Vice anything but masterpiece
you fucking plebs
>>
>>85587062
The opener is one of the best bits of orange and teal in cinema history.
>>
>>85587198
why do you guys like inherent Vice so much?
is this another BvS meme?
>>
>confirmed for never having seen Boogie Nights

Get this underage redditor out.
>>
>>85586720

no Magnolia bros in this thread?
>>
>>85589136
It has its moments, but its flaws too.

>RESPECT THE COCK
>AND TAME THE CUNT!
>>
>>85589136
I liked Magnolia, but Inherent Vice was terrible. Easily his worst film, and I was looking forward to seeing it after reading the book.
>>
>>85589089
like pynchon, it's dense, and he took a book that is surprisingly light compared to other pynchon works and obscured it more. It's an aching story of the good times gone with only paranoia, greed, and hate left with a deep yearning for those old times.
Most plebs dont notice the marshmallow and candy on the pizza in the beginning, tiny details that can only be noticed from multiple viewings.
>>
Every movie he has made is great except Inherent Vice, which is an unadulterated mess. I shouldn't need a flowchart to follow the plot
>>
File: 1483517426705.png (249KB, 286x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483517426705.png
249KB, 286x200px
who here /barry/?
>tfw his tantrums are just like you when you're pissed.
>>
>>85590335
it's not about the plot, but the experience: cinematography, costume design, the fucking soundtrack.
This is literally turn your brain off and smoke some weed movie, but if you want it to be more it's there, but I guess you need to have your hand held when experiencing greatness
>Pynchon: not even once
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.