[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>38695145 Does he have a point? Even through all of his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

>>38695145
Does he have a point? Even through all of his le reddit xD spacing, Is The Emoji Movie redpilled?
>>
Reposting it here:

The Emoji movie is almost redpilled. Let me explain.

>Guy is told his whole life not to act a certain way

This is like how we're told not to talk about the things that interest us because they may seem "weird" (like vidya, tv, movies etc)

>People think he's weird

See point above

>He's not well known amongst the populars

Nobody knows who he is, and when they see him, they have an attitude of disgust and displeasement. How do normies react to us robots? By pretending we're invisible and they end up disgusted.

>The populars act the same way, all the time

This is encouraged, too. As there's no sense of individuality surrounding the Emojis. All they do is talk, dance and party.

>The populars are essentially normies

They talk, dance, party, act the same, and preach diversity but hate unique individuals

>There's a group of outcasts, that centre on playing video games and staying away from everyone else

Sound familiar?

>Main character's only friend is an outcast

Self explanitory, really. Most of us have little to no friends. And when we do, they're outcasts.

>The pirating app features trolls and viruses

I think it's safe to say we've all trolled, or dealt with viruses

>girl emoji is seen imagining violence against male emoji

Women tend to be more violent than men, according to domestic abuse stats. This clip of the female emoji not caring for the male emoji, shows the utter carelessness of women.

A bunch of normie shit hapoens in the movie until

>Main character gets friendzoned and seems depressed.

No I'm not joking. This actually happens. He turns from multiple emotions into a single "Meh". All because he poured his heart out, and the girl still didn't appreciate him.
The movie ends up portraying the female character as the one in the wrong in the situation. Media usually portrays the men cucking out, but nope - not here.

>Characters only like the main character when he helps them out
>>
This shows that robots are disposable to normalfags. [CONT]

>>38695145 (OP) #
[CONT] It shows that normies will only like robots if they help them out with something. Like being a laughing stock so Chad can demonstrate his humor to whores. People don't legititmatley like Gene. They only like him because he saved them from total annihilation.

Weird how we finally got representation in film about being robots. The movie ends on a shitty note, with the normies accepting him. But I guarantee that next movie, they'll be back to hating him. Forgetting about the one time when he saved their asses.
>>
>>85584910
>>85584967
>>85585052
you can apply this to many "fish-out-of-water" stories
>>
>Even through all of his le reddit xD spacing
On a scale of 1 to 10, how autistic are you, OP?
>>
>>85584967
this is just normie-tier faggotry.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.