[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was fucking HORRIBLE. I don't doubt some of you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 201702231748164683_sbig.jpg (18KB, 258x382px) Image search: [Google]
201702231748164683_sbig.jpg
18KB, 258x382px
This was fucking HORRIBLE. I don't doubt some of you retards liked it.
>>
>>85583438
still a masterpiece compared to this piece of shit

the strangers 2008

fuck that movie
>>
>>85583531
at least that one had Dennis getting his head blown off with a shotgun. what did this have? a deaf mute woman making painful ACTING faces. it felt 2 hours longer than it actually was.
>>
>>85583583
it also had the biggest retards on the planet as its characters

i could write a fucking essay on the shittines of that movie
>>
>>85583648
As if Hush was any better?
>Run into the woods
>Arrow whizzes past me from behind
>BETTER RUN BACK INTO THE HOUSE

>See interloper out front interacting with the killer
>BETTER BANG ON THE WINDOW LIKE A TARD

>Wounded interloper is strangling the killer
>BETTER RUN AWAY INSTEAD OF GOING OUT THERE TO HELP HIM
>>
>>85583438
I liked the intentions of this film, but itself didn't do anything for me.
>>
>>85583714
both are garbage its just the strangers is on a whole other level
>>
>>85584014
Ok but I disagree because Hush is just on a whole other level of fucking retarded
>That head bashing fakeout
>That fucking inner monologue
>"So many different endings, all the same"
Ewwwwww
>>
>>85584050
>>85584050
hell no, the strangers is just pants on head retarded

>have a shotgun yet you fucking roam around leaving your wife behind
>friends comes over to see their car fucked up, something is obviously wrong so the fucktard doesnt even yell out for them, let alone call the cops like any sane man would

id continue but its almost 4 in the fucking morning and im tired as all fuck

if this thread is still up when im up i might just do that
>>
>>85584152
I respect your willingness to argue but you are most definitely wrong. The Strangers at least had potential and this was fucked from the get go
>Wounded friend character bangs on a deaf person's window
>She is wounded, a killer is chasing her, and SHE KNOWS HER FRIEND IS DEAF
>SHE DOESN'T BREAK THE FUCKING WINDOW OPEN
>>
>>85583438
Name your favorite movie right now
>>
>>85584216
Raging Bull probably.
>>
>>85584187
>movie opens up with boring cliche how its based on a true story
>also tells you the characters are fucing gonna die
i spent the whole movie waiting for the fagets to die

>killers fuck around for all that long
>when they finally cappture them they just cut them in the lamest way possible

that shitheap might have worked if they rewrote the fucking script to not be retarded and gotten someone like rob zombie to direct it, and have the killers fucking torture those fucks instead of mercy killing them
>>
>>85583438
lead actress us a fucking QT tho
>>
>>85584295
Hush had the EXACT same problem, in that half the movie is waiting for the character or the killer to fucking die, but this is compounded by the fact that the killer removes his mask like 20 minutes in and it's just some boring white dude. The killers in The Strangers were at least unsettling, yes?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.