[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we please discuss how much better this movie was compared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: antz2.png (403KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
antz2.png
403KB, 720x400px
Can we please discuss how much better this movie was compared to A Bug's Life
>>
Bog?
>>
Antz = DC
A Meme's Life = Marlel
>>
Kino.
https://youtu.be/EnULSmNbCuo?t=275
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnULSmNbCuo&t
>>
>>85577210
I thought I was the only person who thought this was the better movie.
>>
>>85577210
There is absolutely no argument, what's there to discuss OP
>>
>>85577210

WOAT animation
>>
>>85577210
This movie is A bug's Life but the ants look like peanut butter
>>
>>85577362
This scene fucked me up as a kid
>>
It was no contest

Dreamworks blew Pixar out the of the water.
>>
>>85578770
That's how you know it's good
>>
RIP all those brave Antz.
>>
Antz was awful. Especially compared to a bugs life
>>
>movie about an ant doing his best to save his tribe
vs
>movie about a jewish ant doing his best to destroy his tribe

Hmmm
>>
>>85579639
>>85579663
the ants in A Bugs LIfe were pussies and were intimidated by fucking grasshoppers.
the ants in Antz actively went to war with termites five times their size. Sure they were overpowered but at least they followed the call of duty.
>>
>>85577257

Let's not sully this with talk about capeshit, Anon.
>>
>>85579663
>movie about a jewish ant doing his best to destroy his tribe

Yeah, how dare someone fight for individual rights instead of falling in line with Government expectations. How fucking un-American.
>>
THANK YOU.

The only Dreamworks movie I liked. The Moses one was alright too.
>>
>>85577257
Can't have a thread without you permavirgins bring up your consolewar feud
>>
>>85581555

Fucking this
>>
>>85580600

Is that why you're unemployed?
>>
Starship Troopers lite. It fucked with me as a kid.
>>
Antz is 4chan
Bugs Life is Reddit
>>
>>85577362
>>85577362
If you watch it with YouTube subtitles he calls him bah penis
>>
>>85577210
I just remember soldier ants getting napalmed by the termites they invade. Like ants being melted while screaming. Was this a kids movie?
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 715x1019px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 715x1019px
>Dreamworks will never make a somewhat serious animated film like Antz or Prince of Egypt again
>Meanwhile Boss Baby is getting a sequel and grossed half a billion at the box office
>>
>>85577210
I felt like rewatching it, but I just looked at the trailer and the main character has a super jewy voice.
>>
A Bug's Life is better because it's just Seven Samurai but with bugs
>>
I was the poor kid who only saw Antz because it came free with the DVD player. Everyone else was talking about A bugs life and I'm still to poor to watch it
>>
>>85577210

It was but think about it from a marketing point of view. In a Bug's Life the bugs were "kid friendly". In Antz they look like an abomination that a middle class mom would be disgusted by.
>>
>A bugs life is pro communism
>AntZ is pro capitalism
Try to refute this, protip you cant.
>>
Only newfags think this isn't the popular opinion from anyone who's seen both and isn't a Disney shill.
>>
man i thought i was the only one who thought this, nearly 20 years ago
>>
>>85585059
This,
>Antz teaches about individual success and is against big government
>Bugs life teaches to rebel against the burgeose and work together for the colony.
>>
File: 1469488459836.png (12KB, 431x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469488459836.png
12KB, 431x600px
>>85580600
That's right, nothing in life matters but the gratification of the individual.
>MUH FREEDOMS
Fucking burgers are literally a meme.
>>
>>85585059
>>A bugs life is pro communism
?

it was anti-jew, no reason to let those no-nosed grasshoppers take a share of the shekels for no reason.
>>
>No fucking HD version in sight
>>
>>85588057
They didn't want fapping material for 3D Ants
>>
File: The_Ant_Bully_theatrical_poster.jpg (33KB, 236x350px) Image search: [Google]
The_Ant_Bully_theatrical_poster.jpg
33KB, 236x350px
>no one has posted the real ant kino
>>
all ants are actually female though
yet ANOTHER white male power fantasy
>>
File: 1501059788228.png (66KB, 429x394px) Image search: [Google]
1501059788228.png
66KB, 429x394px
>>85577362
>>85577369
"Why don't we try to influence their political process with campaign contributions?"
>>
>>85588284
Get on my level.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF6kI_nSza4
>>
>>85577210
Is this antkino?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1R4hHq8yr4
>>
I remember my mom refusing to take me to see this as a kid for some really dumb reason. I remember deciding Bug's Life was better purely out of spite.

Then I watched it on TV one night a few years later and the damn war scene with the termites still sticks with me. Definitely a narrative risk Disney / Pixar would have never taken.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.