[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The lackadaisical pulchritude of the opening scene belie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: critic.jpg (9KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
critic.jpg
9KB, 300x279px
>The lackadaisical pulchritude of the opening scene belies its openly raconteurish pop-culture judgement. Clearly despised by liberal critics and the shrill cultural commentariat, it holds a mirror to the youth of today and what is shown is hard to take. An avuncular side character in the shape of the aging Patrick Stewart playing a gleefully nihilistic faecal blob hammers home the generational judgement. References to Fellini's Amarcord (1973) and I Vitelloni (1953) leave no ambiguity in the film's staggeringly traditionalist Christian theme.

OH MY GOD, ARMOND HAS DONE IT AGAIN! Is he, dare I say it, our negro (what did I mean by this?)?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/449923/edgy-black-man-yells-at-liberals
>>
HE ACTUALLY DID IT! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!
>>
File: smug fox.jpg (48KB, 560x577px)
smug fox.jpg
48KB, 560x577px
>>85572144
>>
I love how he writes

He's like a middle schooler with a fetish for thesauruses.
>>
>>85572144
This is a man of unparalleled genius.
>>
>>85572144
>traditionalist Christian themes
He does know that this movie was literally created by liberals, right? Hell, miller even said that the movie was targeted towards young kids so they can develop progressive values
>>
File: 1394235186484.jpg (15KB, 262x228px) Image search: [Google]
1394235186484.jpg
15KB, 262x228px
>An avuncular side character in the shape of the aging Patrick Stewart playing a gleefully nihilistic faecal blob hammers home the generational judgement
>>
>>85572490
If you don't understand Armond's game by now, you never will. Hint: it's not pure contrarianism. There's a method to his madness.
>>
>>85572144
>pulchritude
>raconteurish
>avuncular
>nihilist
>traditionalist
This shitskin sounds like an 8th grader trying sound really smart
No wonder /v/edditors jerk off to him so much
>>
HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE MAD MAN
>>
>>85572584
based nigger

he's the james joyce of film critics. it's too hard for your simple brain to comprehend
>>
>>85572584
>he thinks any of these basic words are out of the ordinary
>lists fucking traditionalist in his "muh big words" list
How does it feel to be a slack jawed low prole mental midget
>>
>>85572584
that's ironic. imagine being so dumb you can't tell OP wrote all that.
>>
>>85572584
>This shitskin sounds like an 8th grader trying sound really smart
>No wonder /v/edditors jerk off to him so much
He didn't post an actual review. OP just made it up.
>>
When he trashes that movie for being millennial garbage you are gonna feel pretty stupid OP.
>>
>>85572550
this is wrong
he really despises nihilistic works and likes movies that deal with morals
>>
File: 1500319562688.png (36KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500319562688.png
36KB, 498x500px
>>85572584
>>
So far he is ignoring it. The movie is getting a fate worse than death.
>>
>U reveal Ur idiocy by caring about Emoji movie rather than Valerian.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>85572442
>I didn't understand some of the words, therefore the author must be the stupid one
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.