[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you've only been a Jedi Knight for roughly a few minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Yoda_Obi_Wan_in_consult.png (113KB, 478x316px) Image search: [Google]
Yoda_Obi_Wan_in_consult.png
113KB, 478x316px
>you've only been a Jedi Knight for roughly a few minutes and you're still grieving over the death of your Master, but we're still going to allow you to train a troubled, traumatised slave boy who has the potential to be a dangerous threat simply because you said so
Why were the Jedi so fucking stupid? Why didn't they elect to give Anakin to someone with actual experience, like Mace Windu or even Yoda himself?
>>
Because Anakin was a good friend.
>>
>>85571604
Because that's what Qui-gon wanted
>>
>>85571604
He promised Qui Gon to train the boy. And he was right, the boy brought balance to the Force.
>>
>>85571604

Qui-gon wanted it, and Obi is probably best knight of his generation.
>>
>>85571604
Their stupidity was their downfall and a pivotal plot point.
>>
>>85571785
What reason does the council have to respect Qui-Gon's wishes? He constantly defied them even before the events of the first film and nobody knew about Force ghosts yet.
>>
>>85572095
He wuz a badass... and he only wasn't on the council 'cause he didn't want to so I guess they considered him an equal anyway...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.