[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hmmm....That wheelchair i couldn't see throught seems to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 15

File: not_so_superman.png (339KB, 798x338px) Image search: [Google]
not_so_superman.png
339KB, 798x338px
Hmmm....That wheelchair i couldn't see throught seems to be exploding, but nevermind that. I wonder why is there a jar of piss in the senator's desk.
>>
>>85570853

Wtf is he meant to do?
>>
>Oh man, this fucking guy, I feel so bad, I can't even look at him
>Wait why is there so much heat emanating off that guy
>Oh, he's exploding
>Wish I could say I was fast enough to do something about this, buuuut I'm not
>And everything's on fire now, great
>>
>>85570853
A JAR OF PISS
>>
>>85570911

Suck the explosion in to save everyone? Notice a fucking BOMB /before/ it goes off? You know, Superman type stuff.
>>
>>85571005
So uh, he knew the guy had a bomb in his wheel chair? Of course not. But instead of talking out your ass, how about you list those things.
>>
>>85570953

He just looked bored and irritated. Idk if it's Hack Snyder's terrible direction or Cavill's terrible acting.
>>
>>85571005
Did you not watch the movie? Or are you just intentionally leaving out that he didn't know it was a bomb before it blew up because of the lead.
>>
>>85571005

Sorry, supes can't be saving people. He has to mope like an emo instead
>>
>>85571070
the movie itself characterizes superman as having much faster/keener senses than a person, what with him identifying a launched guided missile and flying drone in mid-air from miles away and taking them both out at mach 27.

then he just stands around while a bomb is going off
>>
>>85571070
From Superman's point of view the explosion should look like it happens in slow motion
>>
I'll just stand here and sulk for a while feeling sorry for myself despite some other people being injured or in need of assistance.
>>
>wheelchair is lined with lead, the one material superman cannot see through
>>
>>85571213
>odd, why is that wheelchair lined with lead
>>
>>85571150
see>>85571139
>>
File: fpp.jpg (8KB, 303x167px) Image search: [Google]
fpp.jpg
8KB, 303x167px
>>85570853
>>85571167
>>85571005

by your logic that bullet should never have hit
>>
>>85571150
Bullshit. Never happened, you liar.
>>
>>85571167
>>85571150
Superman doesnt have super reaction time like Flash does where its almost instant. Where did you even get this idea from? They definitely never portrayed him like that in these movies.

He doesnt have a speedforce connection like Flash, for him going superspeed is the equivalent of us running. You cant just instantly start running at top speed.
>>
>>85571177
but he does save people you retard, they show him flying a hurt person to the paramedics.
>>
>>85571272
in order to do what he did in africa, he'd need senses sufficiently keen to perceive an explosion beginning before it was able to expand and cause any damage
>>
>>85571270
>>85571213
why do you assume Superman is always x-raying everything? Why would he? Especially since he specifically says he fears he didnt WANT to see it, implying he was trying to believe the best in everyone and couldnt even fathom the idea of a terrorist being there.
>>
>>85570853

He wasn't looking. He says he wasn't looking. He didn't X ray anything.
>>
>>85571394
no he wouldnt, why are you so retarded?
>>
>>85571368
the beginning of the movie. The precision manner in which he neutralized the missile heading towards lois and the drone that launched it.
>>
>>85571394
Jesus christ just stop posting
>>
>>85571394
>hurr durr being able to sprint across a room means you have super reaction time

it has to suck being as dumb as you
>>
>>85571368
He's probably referring to bullet time used by Clark in smallville. Snyder said Kal can't do that.
>>
>>85571411
Because x-ray all the time is specifically how his senses are characterized by MoS.
>>
>>85571005
Imagine being this stupid
>>
>>85571434
are you fucking retarded? he destroys the missel and the drone and had plenty of space to build up to full speed. please explain HOW that means he had super reaction time?
>>
>>85571005
Why would he do that?
Would you?
Fuck those people.
They want you gone.
Let them die.
>>
Criticism against BvS gets dumber by the day.
>>
>>85571457
or I'm talking about him intercepting a missile and drone in mid-air.
>>
>>85571467
no they arent retard, in fact there is a whole scene of him as a kid where his super sense are going crazy and he is struggling to keep them under control.
>>
>>85571387
He does. After sulking around for a while LIKE I SAID IN THE PREVIOUS POST, you stupid idiot. He doesn't immediately help people, LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE.
>>
>>85571501
which is even stupider and requires even LESS precision than the room scene.
>>
>>85571480
because intercepting a moving, guided target, that isn't flying along a straight trajectory, from miles away, requires extremely precise reaction times?
>>
>>85571524
he doesnt sulk at all, that scene where he is looking around right after the explosion is in slow motion. Literally the very next thing we see him doing is saving people. You are so dumb it hurts to read your posts/
>>
>>85571272
>>85571139
kek he never even mentions lead. did you even watch your favorite movie you meme fuck
>>
>>85571394

He was already on his way in Africa though
>>
>>85571541
not on the level of sensing and stopping a bomb AS its exploding. How do you live being this dumb?
>>
>>85571527
incorrect. Intercepting two targets that's moving at several km/s while you, yourself, are also moving several km/s, from a dozen or so km away, is significantly more taxing than tackling a dude from across a room.
>>
>>85571567
>that scene where he is looking around right after the explosion is in slow motion
Oh...so by your logic, he is fast enough to mourn for all the people dying in slow motion but not to save said people? YOU FUCKING IMBECILE. How you morons like and DEFEND this shit movie is beyond me.
>>
>>85571577
you fucking retard: https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/76e76017-f50c-433f-b1d1-9cd612d88398
>>
>>85571617
no one is talking about taxing you fucking tard, its talking about the reflexes and speed needed to stop a bomb. How do you even type being this fucking brain dead?
>>
>>85571592
You're right. neutralizing a bomb as it's exploding would require even less of superman than intercepting the missile and drone
>>
>>85571626
>mourn

he has a single facial expression in slow motion you stupid chuckefuck, how do you even type this shit out and thing it makes any sense?
>>
>>85571577

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/76e76017-f50c-433f-b1d1-9cd612d88398
>>
>>85570853
>wait a minute that guy has a b--
Explosion

OR

>notices it is lead and assumes it's a bomb
>staring at the wheelchair
Explosion

OR

>notices it's lead and launches the guy and wheelchair out of there
>people see him as a terrorist
>exiled and hunted

OR

>notices lead, grabs wheelchair and throws it into space or some shit
>crippled guy flopping on the ground
>people see him as a jackass
>exiled and hunted

It was a lose lose on his part don't you think?
>>
>>85571647
Yes we are talking about taxing. As intercepting the missile and drone was the most reflex/speed intensive thing he did in the movie, and that was several times more taxing than it would've been to identify an exploding bomb and neutralize it before it did any damage
>>
Everyone is forgetting the scene where Superman gets everyone out of the mansion whilst it's exploding, to the tune of Sweet Dreams are Made of this. Obviously he was capable of saving them, but he didn't feel like helping those washington fucks
>>
>>85571649
how? In one he just runs into a missle that isnt even going that fast, the other he has to somehow get rid of an explosion in a nanosecond. YOu are so so so so dumb.
>>
>>85571694
you dont even understand what taxing means, having the energy to do something doesnt equal having the abilities or skills you fucking retard
>>
>>85571686
The problem with your hypothetical is, ya know, superman.

The entire point of the character is he can solve problems in ways you can't.

else why call him superman
>>
>>85571434
He doesn't have bullet time perception. He can react faster and he can also move fast but his perception is the same.
>>
>>85571694
please explain HOW intercepting a missle requires more precision than stopping an explosion? Because every military that is worth its shit has lasers and counter missles to stop enemy arms, but no one has the ability to stop an explosion after its already started.
>>
>>85571729
Your english teacher sucked at her job.

Something can tax your reaction times and abilities/skills. It isn't just a statement of energy use.
>>
>>85571735
No it is, good job looking like a retarded casual.
>>
>>85571577
So you really didn't watch the movie, good to know.
>>
>>85571670
>>85571627
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is this another one of those IMPORTANT things left out of the fucking movie that came out in theaters and most of us saw?

HOW CONVENIENT

>he has a single facial expression in slow motion
WHICH IS WHAT MY ORIGINAL POST SAID YOU STUPID FUCKING SHITHEAD why are you still blindly arguing like a retard you fuck
>>
>>85571754
>one has the ability to stop an explosion after its already started.
superman can
>>
>>85571735
But on his home planet, he's hopeman
>>
>>85571762
holy shit you retard, people are saying he doesnt have the physical abilities to reflect fast enough to stop a bomb. This is a fact. He was not going faster than an explosion when he intercepted the missel.
>>
>>85571782
to be fair, until lois realizes it was a lead lined wheelchair, nothing in either MoS or BvS even so much as implied superman is unable to see through lead.

even superman doesn't know he can't see through lead
>>
>>85571782
I did. I didn't however watched the blu ray where this shit movie is a less shitty movie and conveniently explains some of the retarded plot points left out of the theatrical movie.

Praise Snyder! KINO!

KINO!
>>
>>85571797
no he cant, the only version that has ever been able to do that is silver-age and EVEN THEN there were plenty of times he failed to do so.
>>
>>85571818
>He was not going faster than an explosion when he intercepted the missel.

The scene specifically shows him moving faster than the missile's explosion as he moved on to intercept the drone
>>
>Be character defined as only having one element which is your weakness
>Oh, and lead fucks me up to, lul
>>
>>85571735
>basically "because superman"

>but if you say "because batman" it triggers the shit out of /tv/ and /co/
???????
>>
>>85571796
Even if it was't explained, it's not that hard to infer that the wheelchair Lex gave the man was designed for this specific scenario. Congrats on not being able to watch a movie without information being spoonfed to you through dialogue.
>>
>>85571742
>He doesn't have bullet time
>but he has bullet time

learn english before trying to defend this shitty movie
>>
>Batman sees the congress getting blown up
>seconds later, the reporter claims wheelchair dude was the one who did it
>THIS PROVES SUPERMAN IS DANGEROUS AND THAT I HAVE TO STOP HIM
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>85571796
>not even replying to the people you are arguing with

wow you are retarded, and you said he was "mourning" people. Son, a single expression shown to US in slow motion, which probably took a fraction of a second, is not the equivalent of mourning and does not magically imply he didnt save anyone when the next scene shows him saving people.
>>
>>85571901
I think you mean

>muh prep-time
>>
>>85571686
OR

>stop terrorist with a bomb
>show proof of him being a terrorist
>praised by everyone
>>
>>85571835
Most people have the common knowledge that xrays cant go through lead, no?
>>
>>85571873
>The scene specifically shows him moving faster than the missile's explosion as he moved on to intercept the drone

no? He doesnt go faster than the explosion.... he moves PAST the explosion but in no way goes "faster" than it you fucking retard.

Watch the scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnd1X3YCFuU
He doesnt stop the explosions from happening you fucking imbecile. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>85571913
you retard, its the implication Superman's very presence on earth created Wally's terrorism. Coupled with Bruce partially blaiming himself for thinking that Wally kept returning the checks and he never knew (when in reality Lex was intercepting the cheks so Wally never got them, which was what really turned him into the terrorist)
>>
>>85571904
>it's not that hard to infer
It is if you're not familiar with Superman's powerset and list of weaknesses you stupid twat
>Congrats on not being able to watch a movie without information being spoonfed to you through dialogue.

So everybody not familiar with Superman should've read his wikipedia page before watching the movie. Got it. Snyder is a genius, encouraging people out there to read before watching a movie. KINO MASTER.

You fucking retard.
>>
>>85571507

>kid
>not adult
>>
>>85572029
>not being familiar with one of the most popular characters on the planet

sucks you live under a rock
>>
>>85571981
x-rays go through everything

our x-ray imagining technology is just stymied a bit by lead.

no reason to think superman has that limitation and there's no reason to even suspect superman has x-ray vision, as it really doesn't come up at all in the DCEU.
>>
>>85572036
and? show me the scene as an adult where it says his x-ray vision is on all the time? I'll wait.
>>
>>85570853
Snyderman is so shit like holy fuck.
>>
>>85571864
so what you're basically saying is what superman can and can't do is determined entirely by who's writing him

>the most common criticism against the DCEU is the horrible writing

hmm
>>
>>85572042
everyone knows Superman cant see through lead, like how everyone knows Batman parents are dead. Also they did show him use x-ray vision multiple times. He used it to help lois when she was hurt, he used it in the interview, he used it as a kid. You are dumb as fuck son.
>>
>>85572029
Thanks for proving my point.
>Wah why aren't I being spoonfed everything
Just kill yourself my man
>>
>>85572042
>there's no reason to even suspect superman has x-ray vision, as it really doesn't come up at all in the DCEU

What?
>>
>>85572076

>so what you're basically saying is what superman can and can't do is determined entirely by who's writing him

just like every single fictional character, yes you retarded

the worst part is I bet you felt really clever for typing all that out
>>
>>85572027
And Batman's very presence created the Joker.
Let's be honest here, Batman's actions would at least make a little sense if they didn't know who was responsible for the explosion mere nanoseconds after it happened.
>>
>>85572079
You're referencing material outside the DCEU in attempt to plug a plothole in the DCEU.
>>
Before that scene you had Superman discussing with Lois that he didn't cared about what people were saying about him in the media when he obviously did since he was constantly watching news about him. Superman throughout the movie is pretty much doing the whole DINDU NOFFING tactic while obviously feeling guilty about the invasion and whatever else people blame him for.

So in that scene Superman doesn't want to confront Wallace Keefer, the wheelchair dude. He feels guilty about the guy situation, but can't face said guilt. The scene pretty much show Superman turning his face to avoid facing the guy with an obvious disturbed expression. Later he even confides in Lois that he missed the bomb because he didn't want to look for it.
>>
>>85571698

That was Superman's child, Silverado.
Dumb fuck.
>>
>>85572102
The problem, of course, is the writers of BvS characterize superman as being perfectly able to have stopped or at least mitigated some of the damage from the bomb's explosion, by, a number of times, characterizing him as being able to move faster than an explosion.
>>
>>85572105
>And Batman's very presence created the Joker.

eh debatale, and definitely not proven in the DCEU at the very least, but even then the Joker wasnt blowing up the senate. And if you bothered to use your brain and actually read the rest of the post you would see that it is mostly Batman's own self blame (engineered by Lex) that he projects onto Superman.

Basically the internal logic kind of goes "oh shit Wally was supermad at me and was returning all my checks with angry messages on them (a ploy engineered by Lex)...... well if Superman never even existed or came to earth in the first place I wouldnt have failed Wally and helped create this terrorist! FUCKING SUPERMAN!!!"
>>
>>85572114
no im not, its very specifically in the DCEU since we just saw he cant see through led. Good job being a complete and utter retard.
>>
>>85572114
what material was referenced outside the DCEU? I'll wait.
>>
>>85572161
no they havent you fucking retard, see
>>85571985
>>
>>85572209
>everyone knows superman

in the DCEU no one knows much about superman as he hasn't submitted himself for study
>>
>>85572231
explosions travel at about the speed of sound

superman has been characterized as moving faster than sound, numerous times.
>>
File: gooserunner.png (358KB, 651x533px) Image search: [Google]
gooserunner.png
358KB, 651x533px
Superman didn't use his X-Ray vision on the wheelchair dude because he was already having a hard time paying attention to the guy, since he felt shitty about what happened to the guy. He was avoiding the guy out of shame and guilt.

So yeah, those deaths are on him for being a pussy-ass faggot.
>>
>>85572242
again, what material was referenced outside the DCEU? I'll wait.
>>
>>85572281
except hes characterized as having x-ray vision all the time, even zod had that problem for about a minute before superman helped him out with it
>>
THE FILM LITERALLY TELLS YOU WHY HE CAN'T SEE THE BOMB LOIS INVESTIGATES AND FINDS OUT WHY FUCK THIS BOARD FUCK THESE MARVEL SHILLS DOING THIS SHIT

EVERY

FUCKING

DAY
>>
>>85571139

>Oh hey there's a guy in a lead wheelchair. That's cool.
>>
>>85572081
Superman's vision not being able to penetrate lead is kind of an important plot point to leave OUT OF THE FUCKING MOVIE don't you think you stupid shit? Not everyone's a comic book nerd like you. Fuck you people and this movie are pathetic.

>>85572037
Are you being retarded on purpose? Rhetorical question.
>>
>>85572304
>everyone knows superman

This is a reference to comics and other movies, ignoring how they aren't a part of the DCEU.
>>
>>85572242
Lex very obviously had access to kryptonian information (either the government's, or his own from various kryptonian debris across the world) since he knew enough to find and use kryptonite. Goddamn its like you are just unable to grasp context even when its handed to you on a silver platter.
>>
>>85572177
So Batman is an unstable maniac? I mean I guess the mask and his unhinged desire to use miniguns kind of gave it away. It just makes the movie unenjoyable and the fight meaningless since you have noone to root for. Might as well watch 2 hobos fight in the street because one hobo insulted the other's imaginary girlfriend
>>
>>85572330
>THE FILM LITERALLY TELLS YOU
Not if you watched it in theaters it doesn't.
>>
>>85572330
Calm down autismo nobody cares about your piece of shit movie lmao, people just like to shit on it because it's legitimately trash and it's a fun thing to do.
>>
>>85572349
kryptonians were clearly not entirely familiar with the superpowers cause by yellow suns, as evidenced by zod and crew.

also lex built the bombchair before gaining access to the colony ship
>>
>>85572177

Batman felt responsible for the capitol bombing because he felt he had failed once again to protect/help a Wayne Enterprises' employee, which was the family Thomas Wayne left in Bruce's charge. Basically, Bruce he had failed his father yet agai, and failed to protect his family yet again.
>>
>>85572278
>explosions travel at about the speed of sound
No you fucking retard, they are way faster.

>A C-4 explosion, for example, is virtually instant. Gases are released from the explosive at the super speedy rate of 26,400 feet per second (8,050 meters per second), pummeling everything in its immediate wake.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/outrun-explosion2.htm

>the speed of sound is 343 metres per second

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_sound

God how do you live being THIS retarded?
>>
>>85572348
The X-Ray vision is pretty irrelevant. Based on his speed shown in the DCCU he could have reacted to the bomb exploding, grabbed it, and flew up through the ceiling with it in time to save at least everyone not in its immediate vicinity if not everyone in the room given how fast he travels to the other side of the planet in MOS.
>>
>>85570853
i literally forgot about the jar of piss

holy fuck

that was so stupid
>>
>>85572406
no he couldnt, see
>>85572405 and >>85571985
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>85570989
Everyone has a kink
>>
>>85572313

That doesn't change the fact that Superman was avoiding the wheelchair dude, which is the entire point.
>>
>>85572313
>>85572281
>except hes characterized as having x-ray vision all the time

no he isnt, point to where in the movie they show this. I'll wait.
>>
>>85572405
and superman is characterized as being able to travel much faster and perceive events occurring at much smaller timeframes, as evidenced by the africa scenes.
>>
>>85572348
no it isnt, its a reference to common knowledge. Like how everyone knows that water is wet so they dont have to re-establish it every movie. And even if they didnt know he couldnt see through led, the movie explains it. So you are a retard.
>>
>>85571627
Hey, what the fuck, this wasn't even in the movie.
>>
>>85572342
>Superman's vision not being able to penetrate lead

but its not left out of the movie, they tell you he couldnt see through the chair because of the led.
>>
>>85572423
He would've had to see wheelchair dude for a considerable amount of time before walking into the room with him, due to always-on x-ray vision.
>>
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE WHEELCHAIR WAS LINED WITH LED OR NOT, BECAUSE THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT SUPERMAN WAS AVOIDING FACE THE WHEELCHAIR DUDE OUT OF SHAME.

Seriously, the whole X-Ray vision argument is inconsequential.
>>
>>85572383
More like you are spouting shit, got proven wrong and now resorted to this pathetic ass rebuttal.

This shit wouldn't have been tragic as fuck if you didn't do this shit daily.
>>
>>85572456
again, in the DCEU, the abilities and limitations of superman are not common knowledge, as he has not submitted himself for study. This is entirely new continuity where superman is still a relative unknown.

So referencing meta-DCEU "common knowledge" is referencing the other movies, shows, and comics, that have well established superman's abilities and limitations.
>>
>>85572393
yeah my post agreed with you
>>
>>85572489

Superman consciously avoid using the x-ray vision, even in comics. Or else he'd only see people as skeletons all the time. The first scenes of MoS is about this.
>>
>>85572356
I rooted for Superman, idk what kind of movie you watched.

also >imaginary girlfriend

what the fuck are you even saying, you're crazy and need help
>>
>>85572486
but they don't establish how lex could've even known about superman's x-ray vision, as the x-ray vision doesn't come up outside of a few private interactions.
>>
>>85572499

Maybe he just didn't notice him.
>>
>>85572553
the first scenes of MoS are about him learning to cope with the sensory overload by focusing upon certain things, like a bird imprinting upon it's mother. The sensory input doesn't stop, he just copes with it better afterward.
>>
>>85572414
Half of the circumference of Earth is about 20000km.

Superman cleared that in what, minutes? Less? In MOS he gets over to the other half of the world engine before the destruction has spread hardly any farther. On the way back he returns in seemingly moments after the destruction ended. If he traveled 20000km in a matter of minutes that still puts him in a speed range to save everyone when the bomb goes off even if it's high velocity explosive.

I mean shit in Batman vs Superman he's out in the fucking mountains of Bhutan or some shit and he can react to Lois Lane's scream and show up before the scream even technically should have reached his ears by the speed of sound.
>>
>>85572386
just because Zod and his crew didnt know doesnt mean no one did. Jor-El obviously did because of what he said before he launched Kal-El into space. In most interpetations Jor-El knows what powers his son will get and even has his AI programmed to train him to use tham (specifically the Donner verison).

>also lex built the bombchair before gaining access to the colony ship

Are you THIS retarded? We see a giant chunk of kryptonian techonology/ship stuff in the indian ocean. There were more ships than just that one colony ship. Lex obviously has access to other kryptonian shit since he was able to find and refine the kryptonite before the US government even knew what it was.
>>
>>85572614
Yes it does. Superman willingly shuts himself down as not to go mad.
>>
>>85572642
the colony ship was the only one with an active AI and genesis chamber or even remotely functional. Otherwise why would lex care about it? Why would lex need it to tell him everything?

Watch the fucking movie son.
>>
>>85572569
The fight was meaningless.
At any fucking point Superman could have said "Dude, let's talk this over. Lex got my mom and he asked me to kill you". But no, he just fought because he's a dick.
Also, Superman had no emotions except sadness for the terrible terrible weight of being an invincible demigod. He was once happy when he got to bone Lois though but that hardly counts.
>>
>>85572614

Dude, we know for a fact that Superman doesn't see people as walking skeletons all the time. That very scene where Martha teach Clark to make the world smaller we see Clark stop seeing his school friends as walking sacks of meat and bones, to seeing them as normal people with beautiful skin and shit.
>>
>>85572656
The way it's characterized, he can't shut it down. All he can do is focus on specific things.

Kinda like how zod focused on him, completely, in order to cope with the sensory overload.
>>
>>85572615
Holy shit you are so so so dumb it fucking hurts. We see him causing sonic booms when he goes to fast and we see that he has to build up to that speed. And even if he has a top speed where he can go around the world pretty fast how does that mean he has instant, top tier reflexes? Why do you retardedly keep connecting speed with reflexes and reaciton times? Do you think the world's fastest sprinters also have the fastest reaction times?
Also Clark had come back to the city again when Lois was pushed from the building, he didnt run over from the mountain. This is OBVIOUS from the fact he is wearing a completely different outfit.

Your levels of stupidity are just funny at this point, seeing all your points get BTFO and then scrambling to make up new ones.
>>
>>85572697
What you're talking about is on the same level as crossing your eyes then blocking out what one or the other eye is seeing. The input is still there, you're just not processing it.
>>
>walks in room
>"everything seems o- wait there is a huge blindspot!"
>"the blindspot is over there, under this disabled guy"
>"hmm, it's a wheelchair, why can't I see it with my x-ray?"
>"is it made of lead? That would explain it"
>"still, very suspicious, someone may be planning something"
>"i'd better apologize and take it out of the building"

This analysis would take him like 2-3 seconds, he could've uncover Lex's plan before the trial even started.
>>
>>85572685

>At any fucking point Superman could have said "Dude, let's talk this over. Lex got my mom and he asked me to kill you". But no, he just fought because he's a dick.

Superman had been told by a dozens of people in Gotham that "words doesn't stop people like him, only fists". He knew Batman would only listen after being roughed a little.
>>
>>85572700
what? Are you fucking dumb. Of course he shuts it down. Why are you making up dumb fan fiction? The entire point of that scene in MoS was him learning to shut it down. Why are you this dumb?
>>
>>85571649
How exactly is stopping the shockwave, the fireball, and the shrapnel coming from a source that you can't see less difficult than stoping s single progectile that's roughly your size and moving at a slower speed than yourself?
>>
>>85572767
Because "shutting it down" wasn't what was actually shown in the the MoS scene.

And this is pointless anyway, as we've both established, solidly, there wasn't sufficient application of the x-ray vision in order for lex to determine he even had it, much less counter-measures.
>>
>>85572754
no you tard, he doesnt close his eyes or anything, he just turns his x-ray vision off. Why are you prepuating this retardation? Show me one other scene that somehow implies that his x-ray vision is on all the time? In the scene you keep citing we SEE him turn it off and see everyone as normal again you fucking dunce.
>>
>>85572755

We know for a fact that the x-ray vision is something Clark has to focus, or else sex with Lois would be really trippy.
The movie also makes obvious that Superman is avoiding the guy like niggers avoid burning crosses.
>>
>>85572792
Half the difficulty in his interception came from the fact he was moving at mach 27 or so.
>>
>>85572541
what the fuck are you saying? No one is implying everyone in the DCEU knows his weakness, but the audience definitely does, like how they know water is wet.

AND ONCE AGAIN, even if they didnt, the movie flat out says he cant see through led. God it has to suck being as dumb as you.
>>
>>85572813
>close

Your shitty ESOL is showing again.

I didn't say close an eye. I said cross and block out one of the images, with both eyes open without your hands.
>>
>>85572853
>the movie flat out says he cant see through led.
How many fucking times do we have to tell you...IT. DOESN'T.

You need to watch the ULTIMATE EDITION or whatever to figure that out. You know, like all good movies require you to.
>>
>>85572853
No, lois says he couldn't see through lead. (L E A D) Nothing in the movie actually establishes a good reason for lex to even know he has x-ray vision or that lead is a counter to it.
>>
File: BVS-29362r.jpg (3MB, 4928x3280px) Image search: [Google]
BVS-29362r.jpg
3MB, 4928x3280px
Psss... Superman is always paying attention to Lois because he became her pussy slave. This is actually a plot point in the fucking movie. That's why he was able to stop the drone, although with a little he took his time.
>>
>>85572242
>>85572114
This
Get fucked Snydercucks
>>
File: BVS-27380.jpg (3MB, 4883x3250px) Image search: [Google]
BVS-27380.jpg
3MB, 4883x3250px
You guys do know that Lex had Zod corpse to play crazy scientist with, right?
>>
>>85572741
>And even if he has a top speed where he can go around the world pretty fast how does that mean he has instant, top tier reflexes? Why do you retardedly keep connecting speed with reflexes and reaciton times

You might be the stupidest poster I've seen on 4chan this hour. Speed and reflexes have to inherently go together to match. In order for Superman to navigate the world traveling 20,000km/minute he needs to be able to perceive the world at that speed. In order for him to react to Lois' scream before its even gotten to him he needs precognition. In order for him to fight Zodd at super speeds he needs to be able to react at super speeds.

If you can't even understand why Superman and all speedster characters need to be able to perceive things at super speeds with super reactions to their own motion just to be functional at a basic level you're not even worth giving (You)s to anymore.
>>
>>85572984
>hello zod corpse can you see through lead
>"no"
>thank you zod corpse
>>
>>85572042
>there's no reason to even suspect superman has x-ray vision, as it really doesn't come up at all in the DCEU
He talks through a two way mirror to a general in MoS
>>
>>85572685
>not addressing the made up girlfriend thing that makes you sound crazy

the fight was very meaningful, sorry you couldnt see that. And the first thing Superman tries is to talk to him, but Batman becomes a bitch about it. And like >>85572761 said, all he had been told is he will only understand might. And even after all the fighting, guess what Superman does. He ends up just talking it out like you wished. Great job not even paying attention to the movie.
>Superman had no emotions except sadness for the terrible terrible weight of being an invincible demigod.

It was never the weight of being a superhero, it was the weight of whether not his presence is creating more good than harm. Also he shows plenty of emotions other than sadness in the DCEU.
Happy with lois: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGWBQdN8xk&t=14s

Happy and excited for his first flight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDGg4nFzr6Y

concern for soldiers after saving them, even asking if they are okay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8EydFeuPK8&t=265s

passionate about the people of Gotham and Metropolis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLTEIaOO8Yo

argumenative with perry white: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th3WcAVCaKo
>>
>>85573009
He doesn't say "I have x-ray vision and can't see through lead!"

also that video wasn't in the email batman sent to wonderwoman so there's no reason to think lex had it
>>
>>85573051
the big problem with the titular fight is how clark starts throwing bruce around immediately and then wondering why bruce won't listen to him
>>
>>85573051
Why are Snyder cultists so autistic?
>>
>>85573133
louis theroux's extreme love documentary on autism found a pretty strong correlation between mexicans and autism
>>
>>85572577
yes they do, they show his near limitless resources, they show that he knew about kryptonite before anyone else, they show that he had access to kryptonian tech outside of the US government. They dont need to show the exact moment where he learns he has x-ray vision. Just like they didnt need to us the exact moment Darth Vader knew Luke was his son, or the exact moment Luthor in Donner's Superman learns about kryptonite (in fact they barely even set up the kryptonite or led thing in Donner Superman and just let them exist as facts).

You are dumb as fuck, son.
>>
>>85573067
>Goverment contractor who has acces to both Zod and Metuhuman files doesnt know about Superman's abilities

You are this dumb, but thankfully Lex wasnt
>>
>>85573006
>>
>>85573168
a corpse can't tell you what it can see and he has no reason to think superman's perceptions can be impeded in any way.
>>
>>85572664
holy shiiiit you are dumb, do you really think that is the only possible way he could find out about kryptonian weaknesses and their culture? from a fully functional AI and a gensis chamber? You dont think that they store data, of any kind, in anyway other way?

In fact id think the giant krypton-forming machines that were changing the make up of the world would be the biggest clue to figuring out the weaknesses of a kryptonian. I mean if you have a machine that has all the data of what makes a healthy planet for kryptonians you can pretty easily use that information to figure out what would be harmful to them.

For example, if we had a terra-forming machine for humans, and an alien found it and discovered it makes tons of oxygen and water, it would be pretty easy to figure out that we need lots of oxygen and water and something like arsenic, which usually harms beings that aree sustained via oxyegen, would harm us.

Why are you so dumb?
>>
>>85572450
Bullshit. Him smashing the African guy is no different than a fast shooter hitting several targets in under four seconds. If we're comparing, Clark from smallville uses bullet time but in actuality its many times faster than an actual bullet. Clarke's perception is several thousand times greater than Man of Steel's perception and that's the point. Snyder said Kal is weaker than Motion pictures Superman and Smallville.
>>
>>85573166
excuse me, but i thought the DCEU was supposed to be a serious and gritty take on the DC comics universe. How can you just let it get away with failing to establish certain concepts and themes because they've been established so many times already by outside material?

I mean this is a movie that runs through the batman origin, twice, once at the beginning and again at the titular fight just in case you forgot it. Why is establishing how lex would know about superman's x-ray vision suddenly something that isn't necessary?
>>
>>85573231
>Supes sees through two-way mirror
>He had the autopsy raports of Zod and later had acces to both Zod's corpe and the Kryptonian ship

Enough for me. But please continue with your autism
>>
>>85573133
>because you're not agreeing with my shit opinions you're autistic
>>
>>85570853
>If Evolution has proven anything. It proves that Evolution always wins.

What did she mean by this pointless phrase? Evolution doesnt fight anything.
>>
>>85573282
without power, digitally stored information degrades rather quickly. Especially if the storage medium has been DESTROYED. All lex had before getting access to the last semi-active ship was ruins and rubble.
>>
Man, BvS is a constant whirlwind that draws in the greatest autism in this website.
>>
>>85573377
to be fair, 90% of the posts are 2 people. The rest are posters like you
>>
THE X-RAY VISION DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER, SUPERMAN WAS CONSCIOUSLY AND PURPOSELY IGNORING THE WHEELCHAIR DUDE. THAT'S WHY HE FELT SO GUILTY AFTER THE BOMBING.

Goddamn, i see you guys arguing about the vision when that is inconsequential. The whole point is that Superman ignored the guy and paid the price. That's why Lex used the guy. He knew it'd be a blind-spot for Superman. It's like Veidt using Manhattan's ex to hurt him.
>>
>>85572992
holy shit why are you so so dumb? He was in metropolis NEAR lois when he saved her. And again, sprint flying across the world at top speed does not mean you magically have fast reaction speeds. That fact that you think it does shows how retarded you are. Speedsters like Flash have super reflexes because they have the speed force. In real life it doesnt work that way.

http://healthyliving.azcentral.com/exercises-improve-reflexes-10737.html

Look, "Reflexes are muscular reactions to nerve impulses. Some people have faster reflexes and reaction time than others. You can improve your reflexes by doing exercises specific to the reflex that you want to improve. For example, drummers who want to improve the speed of their finger and hand reflexes would practice hand and finger exercises."

This right here disproves your point in multiple ways.

And most science has found reaction times are connected to intelligence, not physical speed at all you fucking retard: http://science.sciencemag.org/content/67/1724/41.2
just kill yourself already you waste of matter.
>>
>>85572755
why do you assume he had x-ray vision on? that would be rude as fuck
>>
>>85572042
You're an idiot. When he was still a kid they clearly showed him looking at other kids' internal organs and through doors in MOS
>>
>>85573318
again, how does having zod's (still invulnerable) corpse (something he only gets after he builds the wheelchair) give lex information about kryptonians having x-ray vision? Hell, the x-ray vision isn't even a biological function, its another yellow sun upgrade.
>>
>>85573358
She was an atheist and atheist are almost always belligerent cunts.

>>85573377
You're not agreeing with me? Okay then you're autistic so I will disregard your points.
>>
>>85573436
he would've had to see the wheelchair a considerable amount of time before being able to start ignoring it. Due to the always-on x-ray vision.
>>
>>85573532

>Due to the always-on x-ray vision.

That's bullshit. MoS showed he doesn't have x-ray vision always on.
>>
>>85572805
>Because "shutting it down" wasn't what was actually shown in the the MoS scene.

Thats EXACTLY what they show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRfpZD2ggx0

They even show the different levels of his power, going between skeleton and muscles. And they re-enforce it with the super hearing which is also goign haywire. And then he comes out and everything is fucking fine and we have 0 indication that his super senses are still active.

>we've both established, solidly, there wasn't sufficient application of the x-ray vision in order for lex to determine he even had it, much less counter-measures.

What? there was plenty of ways he could have discovered this. See >>85573282
>>
>>85573460
and how would lex know what happened to clark in MoS? Did he watch the movie?

... actually that kinda follows. As lois clearly read the script several times to know shit that was otherwise not indicated at all, anywhere, by anything.
>>
>>85573573
Again, that shows clark learning to focus his perceptions, not being able to shut them down.
>>
>>85573371
>hurr durr I know everything about kryptonian technology

fucking please, we saw a scout ship that had been there for thousands of years still have all that data intact. Dont be a retard. Why do you argue this when the movie itself shows you that he was able to get information from the kryptonian world engine the government didnt have (the kryptonite). Why is it so hard to assume he also learned about the x-ray stuff too?
>>
>>85573575
>... actually that kinda follows. As lois clearly read the script several times to know shit that was otherwise not indicated at all, anywhere, by anything.

Pay attention to the movie next time.
>>
>>85573532
It's always on but he can control it and see and hear what he wants too.
>>
File: 1494904224320.jpg (70KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
1494904224320.jpg
70KB, 424x424px
>>85570853
>>85571005

At the very least you guys can't deny he should've immediately started saving lives on the perimeter of the explosion instead of staring into the camera feeling his feels.
>>
>>85572880
thats even more retarded and once again

>Show me one other scene that somehow implies that his x-ray vision is on all the time? In the scene you keep citing we SEE him turn it off and see everyone as normal again you fucking dunce.

why do retards like you just argue with a tiny fraction of what is said instead of actually engaging with the arguments presented?
>>
>>85572541
I guess Superman in the DCEU is neither faster than a speeding bullet and/or more powerful than a locomotive since nobody in the movie said these things verbatim despite it being common superman trivia
>>
>>85573570
MoS clearly establishes, twice, that kryptonians get always-on x-ray vision.
>>
>>85573644

Bullet time. That whole scene took seconds and then he went to help survivors.
>>
>>85572910
but it does

>o-only in the ultimate version!!!!

well yeah which was the creator's version you fucking tard. I hope you never have to watch Kingdom of Heaven or any other movie that is made much better by a director's cut.
>>
>>85573656
they show him being faster than a speeding bullet and more powerful than a locomotive

but then they ignore what they showed when it's convenient to the plot.
>>
>>85573616
But they're off. Otherwise he would've been in constant pain. Do try to keep up.
>>
>>85570853
Terribly written Superman film filled with needless death and destruction, just like MoS. Idiot producers don't know that Superman is Batman's foil and just fucked his shit up. Goddamn, I hate Hollywood.
>>
>>85573696
>superman
>pain
>>
>>85572918
see
>>85572984
&
>>85573166
&>>85573282
>>
>>85573103
no he doesnt, the first thing he does is try to talk to him, why are you so retarded?
>>
>>85572541
Is Superman able to leap tall buildings in a single bound despite the lack of scenes of him high jumping skyscrapers in metropolis and no study to confirm it?
>>
>>85573624
>lois sees an explosion in metropolis
>immediately goes for the kryptonite spear

the only way she could've known this is if she read the script.
>>
>>85573764
they show him flying. why are you pretending to be stupid?

the point is there isn't much documentation in the DCEU of his abilities outside of what the media has covered, and the media hasn't covered him not being able to save people from lead buildings
>>
>>85573316
the same way I dont expect every story about jesus to establish he is the son of god and the same way i dont expect every movie with water to establish water is wet or every movie with iron man to establish he origin.
>Why is establishing how lex would know about superman's x-ray vision suddenly something that isn't necessary?

Because its easily inferred from the fact that he had zod's body to experiment on and more information than anyone else on earth about kryptonians.

This is like arguing why in 2001 they never established exactly why HAl or any of the other AIs would go crazy.

"W-what the AI went crazy? BUT THEY NEVER SAID THEY COULD DO THAT?" or "WHAT THERE IS A SPACE BABY? BUT THEY NEVER ESTABLISHED IT BEFORE!!!"
Again, why dont you bitch about the donner movies which dont set up either of them at all and yet Lex just magically knows from his underground bunker and nearly 0 resources.
>>
>>85573769

Lois knew that Superman was going to confront Batman and went to Gotham after him, because the bat-signal had been lit in the sky. Coincidently the confrontation took place near the area the bat-signal was located. During that everybody their mother witnessed the Scout-Ship come to life and knowing what Lex had done to her before, that he most likely was up to not good. So she told Superman and Batman about it.

Then later she was able to see a bright light in the sky and two bodies crash to Earth. Everybody had seen it. That's why she went after the spear, because Scout-Ship = kryptonians.
>>
>>85573850
>jesus
and there it is. the reason you actually like this trash. Not because of the writing (which is horrid) or the special effects (which are standard CGI fare), but because of the constant hijacking of religious imagery.

you see the el christo images and you're all ay-yai-yai heyzeus! and now you have to defend it, tooth and nail, otherwise you're committing blasphemy.
>>
>>85573489
>something he only gets after he builds the wheelchair

no he doesnt you fucking retards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4cJb25uzcU

Literally show him using kryptonite on zod's body before making the chair. Also are you really trying to imply scientist cant learn biology from dead bodies? REALLY YOU RETARD?
>>
>>85573658
no they dont, you are literally the only one who reads the scenes this way. stop being autistic.
>>
>>85573939
the x-ray vision isn't biology, it's yellow sun magic.

Its not like opening up his eyes would reveal x-ray receptors.
>>
>>85573769
>lex is fucking with kryptonian shit
>she knows this
>she also knows what kryptonians are weak to, given what she saw Batman do to Clark
You are stupid.
>>
>>85573641
no it isnt you fucking retard, he turns it off most of the time, go find a single scene that supports what you are saying.
>>
>>85573691
>well yeah which was the creator's version you fucking tard
Oh i'm sorry i didn't know i had to watch different versions of a movie to fully get it, how silly of me.
>>
>>85573995
the main scene in MoS that establishes x-ray vision
>>
>>85573575
>and how would lex know

see
>>85573939
>>
>>85573985
it literally is biology as a reaction to the yellow sun

>kryptonians are magic

HOLY SHIT YOU RETARD AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>85574028
You have to do more than that. You have to read the script while watching the unedited footage with zack snyder's cock securely in your gullet.
>>
>>85573724
>what is mental/emotional pain from everyone being skeletons

jesus christ you are dumb, why do you think he runs into the closet? because everything looks and sounds terrifying.
>>
>>85574032

That scene points out otherwise.
>>
>>85573932
That might be one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen in my 10 years of browsing this site, congratulations.
>>
>>85574070
If you're going to try to claim there are x-ray photorecptors in kryptonian eyes, you're going to have to explain why kryptonians don't have x-ray vision all the time, and how it isn't always-on.
>>
>>85573688
>>85573644
the whole scene took less than a second since its in SLOW MOTION for the audience for precisely that reason. Because the very next thing Superman does is help people, they had to show his reaction in slow motion because that was literally all the time he had to react.
>>
>>85571686
op's criticism is dumb as fuck don't bother replying to him
>>
File: 1494116936205.png (268KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
1494116936205.png
268KB, 660x574px
>>85570853
This scene makes no fucking sense.
>Think Lex wants to frame Superman. Why would he have asked for Superman to show up?
>Next scene is a news cast reporting that the source of the explosion was from the Lexcorp chair.
??????????????????
>>
>>85574028
>why did I have to watch the creator's version of this art to get the full vision??

you are retarded beyond belief.
>>
>>85574119
He actually doesn't.
>>
>>85574120
>clark stands in the burning room in slow motion

so all clark can do is be emo at super-speeds?
>>
>>85573932
im jewish though
>>
UP VS RIGHT
DOWN VS LEFT
DAY OF NIGHT VS NIGHT OF DAY
>>
>>85574119
>there is only one possible way to do x-ray vision because I say so

god you are retarded, by your logic their laser vision would be on all the time too
>>
>>85574032
the scene which demonstrates that he isnt seeing them at a constant level of x-ray vision all the time and ends with him turning it off? the scene that estalishes the opposite of what you are saying? Okay.
>>
>>85574144
fans of capeshit never watched movies before this fad and aren't aware of what a director's cut is, which is probably why they advertised bvs as the 'ultimate edition' instead of a director's cut even though that's what it is
>>
>>85574155
he isnt in slow mo, we the audience see it as slow mo. Why are you so dumb? Is it because you dont get enoough tendies?
>>
>>85573814
Flying=/=jumping

I have yet to see him JUMP on top of buildings.
Sure MOS showed him jumping at a bight that could clear a building
But I have not been shown him jumping on top of buildings. There's no way I could put those two together.

Ya it's retarded. Your doing this with X-ray vision. If he did have X-ray vision (which MOS confirms), then he wouldn't be able to see through lead since a commonly known use for lead is that it is used as shielding against X-rays.
>>
>>85574143
it wasnt meant to frame him at all you tard see
>>85572027
>>85572177
>>
File: 4140150-1125519394-11741.jpg (42KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
4140150-1125519394-11741.jpg
42KB, 320x320px
>>85574144
>See movie
>"Hmmm, i didn't understand quite this scene"
>"YOU RETARD, YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE ULTIMATE 5-DISCS EXTENDED DIRECTOR'S CUT EDITION TO FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THE DIRECTOR MEANT. RETAAAAAAAAARD".
Of course!
>>
>>85570853
How hard is it to be this retarded?
>>
>>85570911

Maybe he should have fucking saved someone instead of looking disappointed?
>>
File: 1457761914581.jpg (35KB, 346x349px) Image search: [Google]
1457761914581.jpg
35KB, 346x349px
>BvS haters getting BTFO
Good thread lads
>>
>>85570853
>people actually expected Superman to do a Memesilver in this scene
>>
>>85574273
His terrorism? Do you think he wanted to blow himself up? If that was true he would have wanted to frame Superman for the explosion.
>>
>>85574431
People expected Superman to be a superhero, period. Not a mumbling mess.
>>
>>85574431
The scene would have been better and added more to Superman's emotional development if he would have been able to see the explosion, tryied to save the people around him and failed
>>
>>85570853
I garentee BVS haters would call Superman a boring Marry Sue and Lex Luther a pathetic villain if he did manage to stop the bomb
>>
>>85574520
Well, I guess we'll never know won't we.
>>
>>85574483
what are you even saying? No one was framing Superman, Lex wanted Wally to take the blame from the beginning. The point was that the world, and Batman, would blame Wally's terrorism on Superman (partially as a way of projecting his own feelings of failure).
>>
File: 1498068750847.jpg (58KB, 610x490px) Image search: [Google]
1498068750847.jpg
58KB, 610x490px
Mousecucks are a bunch of simpletons who can't even grasp all the things going on in that scene, let alone understand the emotional state that Supes experienced when it happened, so i'd advice my fellow DChads to stop spoonfeeding those retards.
>>
>>85574502
he doesnt mumble once
>>
>>85574502
>superheroes never ever fail and never ever struggle ever

you are a child
>>
>>85574512
but he cant react that fast or move that fast without creating sonic booms (which would have done more damage) and we DO see him help people.
>>
>>85574660
yeah, that's my point.
>>
>>85570853
I thought the point of this scene was for Lex to confirm whether Superman could see through Led or not.
>>
File: DC MAster.jpg (1MB, 2791x1570px) Image search: [Google]
DC MAster.jpg
1MB, 2791x1570px
>>
File: 1496531003682.png (193KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496531003682.png
193KB, 657x527px
>>85575137
>Led
What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.