[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who need to win GoT in order for it to not have been a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

People who need to win GoT in order for it to not have been a massive cock sucking waste of time:

1. Bran
2. Jaime
3. Sansa
4. The White Walkers
5. Tyrion

55. Cersei
56. Loli Mormont
57. Arya

9001. Any fucking combination of Jon and Danaerys
>>
It's been clear since the first episode than Jon will win.
>>
>>85570484
>mfw Bran activates the Escaflowne and defeats the White Walkers (The Others) and turns all the humans to LCL to hide their souls from the Anti-Spiral.
>>
>>85570544
If he does it's literally worthless as a show. Worse than True Detective season 1 for playing us around as an audience and then taking the easy way out with a predictable ending.
>>
>>85570544
In the Books, the raised corpses still decay, so Jon better stay in the cold.
>>
>>85570589
Wait like that random guy going around the center of the map with the eyepatch who has the Hound with him?

Damn the books are different I should give them a read.
>>
File: 1498411735289.jpg (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498411735289.jpg
39KB, 420x420px
>>85570585
> not recognizing True Detective Season 1 as an undisputed masterpiece
>>
>Sansa
I seriously hope not.

Im happy with either Bran or Jaime winning
>>
>>85570700
What even is Jaime's win condition? He's lost his kids, all of his family is dead except for Cersei and Tyrion, he's been pitted against Tyrion now based on how the sides have been drawn, he's probably going to be pitted against Cersei before it's all over.

There really is no win condition for Jaime. I'm not sure what's keeping him sane at this point.
>>
>>85570637
Yes
>>
>>85570694
sauce on sweetie
>>
>>85570694
If people are disputing it then calling it 'undisputed' is really dumb
>>
>>85570700
Sansa learning savvyness from Cersei and eventually turning her entire character around would be the only yassss queen thing that would make sense.

CIA tries to use her and she turns the tables on him. Jon is an idiot goes south, now's her chance to come good.
>>
>>85570484
Danaerys needs to lose BIGLY.

Her reason for existence should only be to bring dragons and external threat to the story.
>>
>>85570909
Sophie already said that if you liked Sansa in the previous seasons, you're not going to like her in this one, hinting that Sansa will become more like Cersei. It will probably happen now, while Jon is away for some of that dragon ass.
>>
>>85571103
But I hated sansa until like last season.

Where does that leave me?

Clearly Dany is more likely to become mad queen cersei material.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.