[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Scar: Tired of living in his brother Mufasa's shadow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: latest[1].png (247KB, 917x493px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
247KB, 917x493px
>Scar: Tired of living in his brother Mufasa's shadow. Sees himself as rightful king of the pridelands.
>Gaston: Manly hunter who desires the hand of Belle in marriage. Perceives monstrous beast as possible threat to everyone's safety.
>Ursula: Evil sea witch who grants wishes in exchange for everlasting beauty. Desires to usurp King Trident as ruler of the ocean.

>Claude Frollo: Wants to fuck a 16 year old.

What was disney thinking?
>>
>nope, no pedos here guys, see how we're villifying a pedophile? would pedophiles do that?

>on a completely unrelated note there's an open call for 6-13 year olds
>>
>>85569089
>What was disney thinking?
Maybe they were trying to create a dramatic story with a villain who bases his motives on lies to get what he wants?

I'll tell you, the 90's Disney cartoons had more balls than modern Marvels.
>>
>>85569089
she was 16?
looks way older
>>
>>85569089
They're Jews what did you expect
>>
File: Capture.png (18KB, 634x148px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18KB, 634x148px
>>85569351
>>
>>85569089
>Scar
Original version of Be Prepared implied Scar wanted Nala as his queen, dirty uncle indeed
>Gaston
Literally wants to force Belle into marriage and have rough sex with her for procreation purposes
>Ursula
Probably wanted Eric as her sex slave
>Frollo
Wants to fuck a 16 year old Gypsy girl

What the fuck is wrong with Disney?
>>
>>85569657
Well they ARE all based on classic literature.
>>
>>85569089
He's the GOAT Disney villain, and I pity you for being unable to understand the nuance of why this is.

Saged to hellfire.
>>
>>85569780
Oh I understand it perfectly. Why is this a disney film?
>>
>>85569718
>reminder sleeping beauty was raped repeatedly while asleep and gave birth to multiple children
>>
>>85569089

He also has the best villain song.
>>
File: 1499115423452.png (461KB, 565x486px) Image search: [Google]
1499115423452.png
461KB, 565x486px
>>85569089
Hunchback is probably one of the best Disney films of all time.

Prove me wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgiRT2elelM
>>
>>85569813
Because kids entertainment in the 90's was actually for the family, meaning the parents had something to enjoy aswell.

Frollo is the best villain in any Disney animated. Precisely because of how he tricks the little kids into thinking he's just being righteous while adults can see through his game.
>>
>>85569890
>Maniac jester singing campy musical number while executing two men

I cant prove you wrong
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.