[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Legolas just fire two volleys of five arrows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: ur.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ur.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
Why didn't Legolas just fire two volleys of five arrows and save everyone when he saw the vargs coming over the hill?
>>
>>85567173
Because the eagles would have intercepted the arrows.
>>
>>85568308

but why didn't saruman just throw the eagles in the river?
>>
>>85568415
He would have been busy shitposting on /tv/.
>>
>>85568415
>>85567173
>>85568308

Why didn't they force Saruman to make them hundreds of explosives after Helms Deep and then just have the Eagles drop them on Mordor?

Or send the Eagles to bring some of the lava from Mount Doom back to the Shire to dip the ring in and destroy it.
>>
File: 1419771764727.jpg (167KB, 673x486px) Image search: [Google]
1419771764727.jpg
167KB, 673x486px
why did not gandlaf just memed ring in to the mordor?
>>
why did they make the wargs look like hyenas instead of wolves?

actual question, it always triggered my autism.
>>
>>85567173
Aragorn's weapon policy only allows archers to fire one at once. No one needs assault archers in Middle Earth.
>>
File: sfAaeteNT4-2.png (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
sfAaeteNT4-2.png
29KB, 300x250px
what was ganandorf even doing in the lord of the rings universe?
>>
>>85568651
i guess they wanted to show them being evil creatures, which might not work with giant wolves
i didn't like the look of the wargs, but i guess orcs riding on GOT style dire-wolves would have looked out of place
>>
>>85567173
Better question is, why didn't the dwarves at the lonely mountain take Sauron's deal?
>>
>>85567173
Why didn't they just take a squadron of attack choppers to the Mountain of Doom/ They could have shot the Naziguls out of the sky and then dropped the ring in.
>>
>>85567173
why didn't the Nazgul use their winged beasts to fly to the shire?
>>
>>85568651
Changing Faramirs actions is the biggest crime.

Fuck Kiwi's they are worse than the Jews.
>>
>>85569527
They were trying to not let people know that Sauron had awoke, flying giant lizards would tip people off.
>>
>>85569527
Sauron hadn't allowed them to use them yet because he wasn't strong enough and the beasts weren't ready IIRC (book not movie) and by the time they could Frodo was gone
>>
>>85569534
this
why was he portraid as such a weak/insecure asshole?
>>
>>85569570
>>85569568
i love LOTR threads
anons always astound me with their extensive book knowledge
>>
>>85569579
Peter Jackson us a cunt that's why.
>>
>>85569610
There was an Appendix in the books i read that gave a lot of extra info that is not in the story.
>>
>>85567173
Because you are a faggot stop watching this utter shit and improve your self you fat waste
>>
>>85569673
This reeks of projection.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.