[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know we're supposed to pretend this movie is shit to fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: CAM_07282017_120915.jpg (391KB, 1799x796px) Image search: [Google]
CAM_07282017_120915.jpg
391KB, 1799x796px
For a children's movie it sure packs a punch.
>that scene where Gene beats the mirror emoji to a pulp completely unprovoked and sees his broken reflection on the pieces of blood-soaked glass on the floor
>when he picks up the piece of glass that used to be part of the mirror emoji's eye and starts stabbing every Textopolisian he crosses all while screaming "wake the [red cross emoji] up! Wake the [18+ emoji] up!! [do not enter sign] YOU. I'll kill you all. WAKE UP!"
Christ.
>>
>>85563751
Meh. It's funnier to do this with Army Dog desu.
>>
>>85563751
Reddit.
>>
I know you're talking about this film like it's a thriller but...

I really liked the slapstick humor and family-fun comedy!

I haven't laughed that hard since I watched the opening night of The LEGO Movie (2014).
>>
>that scene where Gene is walking through the back alleys and you can see the police emoji summarily executing black emojis by firing squad

It was a different time I suppose
>>
>the scene where Gene comes home and beats his wife because she wanted to be with the lesbian emoji, and he gets arrested and thrown in jail for 10 years
I didn't realize sony was willing to go this far.
>>
>the scene where Gene tries to enlist in the military but can't because of Drumpf
Man, I really wish they focused on xir gender identity more.
>>
>>85563751
People hate what they don't understand. Personally, I think genital mutilation isn't appropriate for a family film. But I get what the director was going for
>>
>the scene where Gene shouts heil hitler before shooting the star of david emoji in the back with a luger

jesus christ
>>
LOL
Classic Raimi Amiriteguise
Megalulz XDXD
>>
>>85567074
Shadilay my brothers!
>>
>the scene where Gene accuses his significant other of rape even though they they were both inebriated and both gave clear, audible consent
Holy crap!
>>
>>85563751
Was it, dare I say... emojino?
>>
>>85563751
0.04 ₪ have been deposited into your account.
>>
File: mad.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
STOP HIJACKING THE MEME. THIS ISN'T RAIMI POSTING. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SET IN THE EMOJI UNIVERSE. RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE. /pol/keks LEAVE!!!
>>
>>85567074
>>85567103
based blackmen
KEKISTANI UNITED
>>
This thread is a poor man's Army Dog, which was already a poor man's Raimi posting. Pathetic.
Sage. Please leave.
>>
>>85563751
>The police emojis shooting the black emoji
>The star of david emoji getting burned
>The fog emojis being pepe

Was kinda shocking really
>>
>>85567312
fuck off
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.