[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck were they thinking having a child be devoured alive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: vlcsnap-2015-11-30-00h06m27s32.png (276KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-30-00h06m27s32.png
276KB, 720x404px
What the fuck were they thinking having a child be devoured alive on screen like that?
>>
It's a show for edgelords that tries to be as edgy as possible. The trailer for the last season opens with the big bad telling the audience that they will "shit their pants", so what can you expect from a show like that?
>>
is this the strain? I thought the kid just had a bad case of puberty between seasons 1 and 2
>>
>create autistic child character for autism awareness
>gets eaten alive onscreen by a zombie
bravo TWD
>>
Did the show fix itself after season 4, or would I just be wasting my time trying to catch up?
>>
>>85561856
Wasting your time. The story goes nowhere. It just repeats itself over and over with a new evil white male character they have to kill, and a ton of filler episodes.
>>
>>85561902
Don't forget the butcher of the black sword bitch michoone's story by making her get with rick instead of morgan and king ziek
>>
>>85561665
What episode?
>>
I can't imagine a less likeable or cared about character in the show, and that's saying something.

His mom was a qt though.
>>
Still makes me lol that his name IRl is 'Major Dodson'
>>
Being eaten alive by a zombie qualifies as "fantasy violence" not "realistic violence" so this is still a family friendly show.
>>
and it was easily the best episode of the whole show
>>
and then they go and hide his mother's death, it's not shown on screen
i wanted her face bitten off, her tits swallowed whole, her ass taken a huge chunk out of all while she sees her son being devoured,
>>
>>85563295
Tell me
>>
>>85561665

why no webm
>>
When you have popular shows like got having men castrated on screen you can pretty much get away with anything you can think of
>>
>>85563295
>>85565513
S06E09
>>
>>85561798
>It's a show for edgelords that tries to be as edgy as possible.
>>
File: 1414693694665.jpg (44KB, 776x602px) Image search: [Google]
1414693694665.jpg
44KB, 776x602px
>>85565339
>>
Posters ITT seriously bothered by a character being killed by zombies on a zombie show???
>>
webm?
>>
>>85561665
It was satisfying just like that other kid's death, honestly they were both terrible annoying characters
>>
>>85565339
Fuck off edgelord, bet youre a freak in real life too
>>
>>85561665
Also, just to show how terrible TWD is, they fuck up the scene badly by showing red quick flashbacks while Rick chops that chick's hand off, the writers can't do anything right
>>
>>85568136
The average age on 4chan is about 14 years right now I'd wager, and keep in mind that most kids today are fucking pussies.
>>
>>85568662
>rather see children eaten alive than grown woman
fukn creep
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1296x730px
How the FUCK do you go from this...
>>
File: file.png (468KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
468KB, 600x449px
>>85569843
... to THIS????
>>
>>85569892

Lack of options, also that ass. As for that kid, they didn't show much of anything of him getting devoured, he just basically vanished under people with make-up.
>>
>>85569892
It's all pink on the inside, anon. I mean, Michonne's is like fuckin' day-glo, neon pink, but you get the idea.
>>
>>85561665
I was glad the little faggot died.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.