[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Small things that ruin otherwise kino stuff for you >gasoline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1500101956559.jpg (69KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500101956559.jpg
69KB, 1024x1024px
ITT: Small things that ruin otherwise kino stuff for you

>gasoline ignited with a cigarette
>>
gasoline does ignite with a cigarette

come back when you're old enough to drive, kid
>>
>>85560009
>and your OTHER gun
>>
>>85560009
>fight scene
>opponent passes for hours after one hit
>>
>>85560026
It doesn't, however.

I recall a science teacher busting this for us back in primary school. Took us out back the science building with a can of gas and a pack of smokes. He poured some gas on the ground, lit up a smoke, and threw it at it. Nothing happened.
>>
>>85560009
>Captain calls good cop-bad cop protagonist partners
>"You're off the case!"
>>
>>85560064
>primary school

you have to go back, kid
>>
>>85560125
Nice rebuttal, kid poster.
>>
>>85560009
>wholesome dragons dogma image corrupted for epic fad deus vult heresy x) garbage
fuck off to /pol/
>>
>>85560173
>getting this triggered

reddit, much?
>>
>>85560026
>A total of 223 cigarettes of 11 different types were eventually used all without ever igniting the gasoline. Yet, at the end of each experimental session the gasoline was successfully lit using a single match attached to a long pole (see figures 6 and 7).
http://www.intuitor.com/moviephysics/
>>
>>85560064
and yet this is how i light every campfire ever
>>
>>85560009
>woman is a scientist
>woman is the leader
>woman is the level headed one
completely breaks immersion desu
>>
>character takes a piss
>it isn't thick, brown and flecked with blood and he isn't constantly screaming in pain as he passes urine

it just really breaks my immersion
>>
>character scratches his head
>doesn't spend the next 15 minutes picking at a dandruff patch
>>
http://www.nfpa.org/news-and-research/fire-statistics-and-reports/fire-statistics/fires-by-property-type/business-and-mercantile/fires-at-us-service-stations

>The most common heat source for outside fires was smoking materials (21%).

but cigarettes dont ignite gasoline, so keep em lit, boys, at the pump
>>
>>85560064
>I recall a science teacher
Both you and him are equally retarded.
thats why he is elementary teacher and you are brain dead retard posting on /tv/.

t./sci/ passing through
>>
>>85560009
You don't want to see Demolition Man then.
>blow torch flame inches above gasoline
>nothing
>throws lit cigarette into it
>WHOOSH
>>
>>85560339
just dont light them at the pump mate
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.