[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the point of got general if there are a million threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.jpg (77KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
77KB, 768x768px
what is the point of got general if there are a million threads about this piece of shit show
>>
File: 1417500518737.jpg (328KB, 666x795px) Image search: [Google]
1417500518737.jpg
328KB, 666x795px
>>
Generals are cancer circlejerk enabling threads. If people want to discuss something specific about a movie or tv show, let them. If it's not your cup of tea, hide the thread.
If the way threads are made and discussed here are not to your liking, it only means that 4chan isn't the site for you.
>>
>>85558818
the problem isn't /tv/
the problem is the got fanboys and their inability to self moderate
>>
>>85558644

Have you ever opened the Twin Peaks general?

Forced memes and waifu posting.
>>
>>85558818
/tv/ shouldn't have to cater to your reddit sensibilities
>>
>>85558864
Like any other fandom has the ability to do that.
You can walk from board to board, if there's a subject of interest popular at the moment, it will be discussed in more than one or two threads.
>>
>>85558909
That's exactly my point, /tv/ shouldn't cater to you being triggered at the sight of got threads.
>>
>>85558936
>Like any other fandom has the ability to do that
Hmm Doctor Who fags seems to be able to stay in their containment thread.
>>
>>85559011
There's two things you fail to understand with that.
1. Doctor Who doesn't have even 10% the popularity of got, specially in this board.
2. Doctor Who did get a lot of threads outside their general when the subject was popular enough at the given moment, like when there was that shit about a female doctor.
>>
File: 1501027521402.jpg (31KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1501027521402.jpg
31KB, 413x395px
>>85558644
>i can't hide threads and i'm triggered
maybe you should have stayed on ribbit then
>>
File: tv on a monday.png (2MB, 1904x2451px) Image search: [Google]
tv on a monday.png
2MB, 1904x2451px
>>85559109
got redditor detected

>>85558818
remember when the mods hated you fags so much they nuked /got/ general off season? good times
>>
>>85559090
>No fandom is able to moderate themselves!
>Gets proven wrong
>Hurrr well under these special circumstances they can't

Just fuck off back to /got/ now
>>
>>85559142
>>85559178
>you fags
>fuck off back to /got/ now

Oh, so you're that kind of person that thinks in black and white and just assumes that if I don't share your triggered opinions I must be a fanboy.
I'll leave this thread, there's no use trying to discuss with people that act worse than SJWs.
>>
>>85558644
Because there would be a million more and stop making meta threads faggot they resolve nothing fuck off to /qa/ before I lick your ass for wasting my time with this nonsense. Seriously dude DROP DEAD!
>>
>>85558644

Have you only just arrived or something?
Whenever something new comes out it gets spammed to shit for the first few days and then it gradually dies down.
The generals are for the book autists and tourists where the other threads are typically you average /tv/ poster who just feels impulsed to sperg about it

Wait for winter and see how bad this board gets once Ragnorok, Justice League and Star Wars get released before you judge the level of spamming
>>
>>85558644
-delete /pol/
-permaban any alt-reich posts
-greatly expand the wordfilter to catch most if not all slurs
-+1/-1 on posts
-enough -1's on a post will result in a timeout
-country flags & post id's on all boards
-reduce the criteria on becoming a mod
-hire more mods

there, 99% of all boards are fixed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.