[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this last night. Still not sure if he was he beating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 12

File: blackmirror303-1170x658.jpg (82KB, 1170x658px) Image search: [Google]
blackmirror303-1170x658.jpg
82KB, 1170x658px
Just watched this last night. Still not sure if he was he beating off to CP or not - what evidence is there in the episode for this? How could they hackers prove that he was beating off to CP when the video just showed him beating off? Presumably they have access to his hard drive but still, how could they prove he was doing it to that? Also what kind of sadists would want to watch a fight to the death by drone?

Also, the "offences" committed in this were such bullshit: the CEO was "racist" (oh noez!), a kid beating off to pictures, guy wanting some side action from his loveless marriage... The SJW faggots just ruined the lives of relatively normal people. I'd like to see a Black Mirror about rapefugees for once, but since it's made in bongland that will never happen.

Also, nice touch how they made him wear the pedo glasses. They don't even cover up his face, presumably to make him easier to identify for the cops in connection with the robbery.
>>
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>>
>>85557053
If they had control of his PC, they would have had access to everything he'd been looking at.

However, I don't think there was any 100% proof that he was a pedo, but I'm guessing that the point is there wouldn't need to be.

>The SJW faggots just ruined the lives of relatively normal people.

They did it not for social justice (they make them fight to the death and rob a bank), but for entertainment.

Shit, if I could manipulate people that hard, I'd be doing that all day instead of video games.
>>
>>85557170

ok coldsteel
>>
>>85557254
>not seeing the entertainment value in having the power to make anyone do anything you want

Plebeian.
>>
>>85557053
> Also what kind of sadists would want to watch a fight to the death by drone?

sure showed your rebbit there faggot.
>>
>>85557286
>>85557340
>we r anymoose we do not 4give xDDD

sure thing underage
>>
>>85557286
I would love to see what you look like. You most likely look like a goblin
>>
>>85557286
God you're cool.
>>
>>85557356
>>85557378
>>85557391
So you're telling me, if you possessed the intellect needed to be able to make ANYONE do absolutely ANYTHING you wanted, you wouldn't have the time of your life?

Fucking redditors.
>>
why are british teens so weak and skittish

any fucking freshman in high school in america sits around listening to rap music all day, lifting weights, and fantasizes about doing something like robbing a bank.

of course it's a pretty big thing to say "oh hell ya bro I'd rob a bank so easily bro no problem I'm a badass", but did they really need to make this guy such a little bitch about everything? dude literally peed himself.
>>
>>85557436

It doesn't take much intellect to do what those hackers did, just some spyware. You're a dumbass.
>>
>>85557474

His coworkers were dudebros though.
>>
>>85557436
wanting to be able to control everyone sounds more like a reddit thing
>>
>>85557544
Sure, keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>85557053
There's no way he would have complied with everything if he was just beating off to regular shit, I knew something was wrong when he would actually rather rob a bank without a disguise than suffer some humiliation. Also there was a scene early on in the episode where he was acting pretty creepy around a child.
>>
>>85557640

Scriptkiddie tier shit isn't intellectually demanding, try writing mathematical proofs you dumbass. I work in software.
>>
>>85557474
>any American freshman in highschool acts and thinks like a nigger

We know. Black culture is the only culture you have.
>>
>>85557703
Sure you do
>>
>>85557730
>being emasculated and sniffily is representative of a good culture to have
>>
>>85557053
>The SJW faggots just ruined the lives of relatively normal people.

They weren't SJWs, they were supposed to literally be anonymous. And yeah, that was the point. It was much more a critique on Hacktivism than it was pedophilia.
>>
>>85557703
>hurr coding isn't hard because I do that every day
>try rocket science

No shit. So why isn't everyone able to code if it's that easy?
>>
>>85557053
>It's a polfag gets triggered by another tv show thread

yawn.

Part of the point was that the offences were minor, but the blackmail kept escalating.
>>
>>85557053
They used the trollface on them at the end. I think it's heavily implied they were autistic too and young and they just didn't give a fuck.

It's also implied they had sufficiently info on him to send him to jail, as the end shows. And even if they hadn't, they made him kill another man and rob a bank, even if they didn't have any proof they knew his paranoia would get the best of him. They just wanted to fuck him up for being a pedo.

Are you guys stupid? These were very simple and laid out plot points on the episode.
>>
and this is why you don't respond to blackmail. Because you'll be out a shitload of money and they can A) still out you and B) ask for more
>>
>>85557053
>what are background noises
>>
His sentence will probably be very light.
>>
>>85558243
in Britain you get jail time for tweets. Looking at CP is probably a life sentence
>>
Wowie some people are really retarded, huh?

You didn't get this episode at all. Try again.
>>
>>85557053
>tech savvy enough to easily find CP
>not tech savvy enough to not install the most obvious malware in existence

or he was a complete retard and just happened to stumble on some CP by casual googling. either way, completely unbelievable scenarios.
>>
>>85558400
his sister downloaded britney spears - one more time.exe though
>>
>>85558343
unless you're an immigrant.
>>
>>85558420
So he's the only pedophile on this planet that allows other people to use his computer?
>>
>>85558420
yes, but what did he do afterwards? download some obviously fake malware virus scanner.
>>
>>85557053
I think the point was that he was really guilty. That explains why he went through such great lengths. I mean, weren't you shouting "just walk away! It's only a video of you fapping! Shame beats jail!" at the screen? The reason he did this shit is because he knows what he did. He knows how people look at it.

He's in the centre of the plot, and we don't know it until the end. It's about setting up this fight, and all the other guys are just being manipulated to make it possible.
>>
He won't be charged for beating off to CP but possession of CP is a crime, it will ruin his reputation and his relationship with his family even if he is acquitted.
>>
This thread is filled with the biggest edgy faggots and autists on 4chan. And that's saying ALOT
>>
>>85558162

What do you mean. The background noises were of kids?
>>
>>85557973

Because they're stupid and don't apply themselves, like you.
>>
>>85557053
if you honestly arent sure if he was watching CP then I'm sorry to say you're an idiot because its clear as day that he was
>>
>>85558364

Explain it to me, smart guy.
>>
>>85557170
If they had access to his PC, that gives him the completely 100% airtight defense of "they just put that shit on my PC".
>>
>>85558997
So basically, if they weren't stupid, they would be able to code.

Which, in essence is what I've been saying all along.

Check mate.
>>
>>85559018

From what
>>
>>85559029

not being stupid != being intelligent

even pajeets can code
>>
>>85557053
You realize thats the point? To make you question it?

Fucking American retards, I swear.
>>
>>85559042
fuck off idiot
>>
>>85559056
>>85559056
pajeets are intelligent though
>>
>>85559064
No, I think the point was to make you go "whoah I felt bad for a kid that it turns out was a pedo and that makes me feel uncomfortable".
>>
>>85557474
British finish school at 16. Also natural milk without steroids
>>
>>85557053
fuck off paedo
>>
>>85559107
>pedos bad! mmkay?

how can a kid be a pedo when he himself is still a kid
>>
>>85558482
Shit, I'm not a pedo and I would never, under no circumstances, let anyone use my computer.
>>
>>85559042

His mother calling him up yelling at him "They said you've been looking at kids"
>>
>>85559144
16 is the age of consent here
if you shag a 15 year old when you're 16, you're a peado (technically) of course no one would ever go to trial for that
>>
>>85557649
>Also there was a scene early on in the episode where he was acting pretty creepy around a child.

yeah, when they made him notice the kid for more than half a second, and knowing it's black mirror, instantly called pedo.
>>
>>85559144
As far as the APA is concerned anyone 16+ can be pedo.
>>
>>85558400
>tech savvy enough to easily find CP
oh fuck off

most people who get caught with CP are absolute idiots
>>
>>85559186
also when he actually robs a bank
theres a fair amount most people would do to stop all thier m8s seeing them wanking off, but at that stage you'd just be like "fuck it, everyone wanks its not the end of the world, not robbin a fookin bank m8"
>>
>>85559174
His mother recounting what the people that installed spyware on his computer told her?

Wow, iron cast evidence, castrate the fucker now.
It's not like they'd have any interest in lying or anything.
>>
desu the shaggy defence probably would have worked for him
>>
>>85559244

Are you that much of a moron that you have to disagree with what's being stated in the narrative to satisfy your autism?
>>
>>85559269
?
>>
>>85559295
"it wasn't me"

but we got u on camera
"it wasn't me"

etc
>>
>>85559186

That's what was so contrived, they picked the easiest thing it's acceptable and fashionable to hate, "muh pedophiles", "muh racists", burn them all they are bad people!
>>
>>85559314
are you implying peadophiles are good people

literally castrate yourself you peado fuck
>>
>>85559292
Are you so fucking dense that you think that you should take every bit of information that you're getting spoonfed with at face value?

Ever heard of reading between the lines you dumbfuck?
>>
>>85559244
>>85559269
DESU I think that's also part of the point DESU. He's a pedo jacking off to CP, but he himself is also still a dumb kid that makes dumb kid mistakes.

What the hacker does is literally the same thing that online predators do to get kids to send them pics.
>>
>>85559332
Are you implying that all pedophiles are child molesters?

End yourself.
>>
>>85559332
Are you implying that anyone in bongistan doesn't deserved to be castrated?
>>
>>85559336

The narrative is over and the character's twist ending clearly isn't meant to put him in a positive light.

What the fuck else is meant to be "between the lines" mr pedo?
>>
>>85559353
he was an active peadophile, he was downloading CP, therefore contributing to its production
I can't believe you're actually defending peadophiles, you clearly are one. Genuinely kill yourself you waste of skin
>>
>people on here defending the pedo kid because it hits too close to home

get the fuck out of here
>>
>>85559386
that's literally not the legal definition of "active pedophile" you worthless nonhuman

>attempts to spell it the retarded brit way
>you still misspell that too, multiple times
>>
>>85559332

I'm saying it's just such an easy trope it gets knee jerk reactions from people. Need a "bad guy"? Make him a pedo, wow what despicable scum, I hope he dies! Meanwhile this show would never make a nigger or a mudslime a villain. Let's see them make an episode about young jihadists using technology to organize, oh noez can't have that or it will "anger the muslim population" or some shit.
>>
>>85559431
fuck off peado scum
why havn't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>85559394
make me
>>
>>85559382

There's nothing to prove the guy is a pedo. The other guy in the fight was, with Kenny there's nothing to prove it, he was just a social retard. The trolls can say whatever the fuck they want about him.
>>
>>85559447
black mirror is about alternative futures, not the one we live in
>>
>>85559386
>he was downloading CP, therefore contributing to its production

right and downloading movies contributes to movie sales
>>
>>85559386
>downloading CP contributes to its production

So that's why film companies all love people that torrent their films, as that also somehow contributes to the production?

Fucking retarded argument.

>>85559382
Nothing is put in a positive light, it's fucking Balck Mirror after all.

I'm just saying that it's not necessary for him to actually be guilty of those crimes for the story to work.

They could very easily have had him masturbating to bestiality or shemales, which would be incredibly embarrassing, but then lie about it to increase their power over him.

There's literally nothing that proves beyond doubt that he's a pedo.

Only very, very loose implications and the word of the criminals themselves.
>>
>>85559490

we have no future because we're being overrun by mudskins

in that sense black mirror is actually a utopia
>>
>>85559469
oi meet me in front of nottingham castle at 7 bong i'll fookin deck u bruv
>>
>>85559516
Either you haven't seen the episode or you genuinely struggle with anything more complex than childrens TV shows because so much of what you're saying sounds like you got confused about a really simple premise.
>>
>>85559516
>There's literally nothing that proves beyond doubt that he's a pedo.

This. Anyone saying otherwise is either iq89 or should cough up the proofs. I heard some shit about his emails being the smoking gun, anyone have a screenshot?
>>
>>85559482
>>85559516

Except for the mother saying "it's kids" and the fact he wouldn't have robbed a fucking bank out of wanking over something like shemales. Obviously it would be something significantly more serious if he going to such lengths to keep it secret. Or can't you read between the lines you dense prick
>>
>>85559503
Re-read what you typed and try again anon I know you can do it
>>
>>85559503

>>85559516
>Fucking retarded argument.
>what is supply and demand

its a totally false equivalency since no one pays for CP online, having more members in the community means more will be made however

you're both paedophiles and there is no justification for it, just kill yourselves you fucking embarassments

FBI got you on their lists now

>>85559533
lel i'd happilly knock every tooth out of you baby raping mouth
>>
>>85559542
>it's a simple narrative because I frame it as such

Prove he's a pedo.

>>85559565

The mother says "they're saying it's kids" you dumbfuck. Who are "they" and why should "they" be trusted?

>he wouldn't have robbed a fucking bank out of wanking over something like shemales.

Maybe he would have, he's already shown to be an awkward fucking social retard who can't cope with stress.
>>
>Reminder that San Junipero is objectively the best Black Mirror episode
>>
>>85557474
do you expect a chad to be the one jerking off to cp
>>
>>85559566
gee anon i guess you're too clever for me. mind cluing me in on whatever point you're trying and failing to make?
>>
>>85559591
I don't need to prove he's a paedo the episode literally tells you he is
>>
>>85559579
>post an argument
>hurr ur a pedophile!

People literally fought and died for the right to free speech you retard. kys
>>
>>85559591

Does it honestly matter who said it was? It was obviously put in there for a reason.
>>
>>85559633
you are a paedophile though
kill yourself
>>
>>85559629
>the episode literally tells you he is

Where

>>85559636
>It was obviously put in there for a reason.

Yeah, to bait iq89 retards like you. For all you know it's just the trolls fucking with him some more. "Heh why not, send it and say it's him jerking off to cp" "epic" "lul"
>>
>>85559579
explain how silently saving a pic posted on /b/ at 2am contributes to the production of anything
>>
>>85557436
Wanting to control other people sounds more like some underage death note reddit shit. Ain't there already a show like that and everybody considers Reddit? Mr robot or some shit
>>
>>85559615
>For all you know it's just the trolls fucking with him some more

Creator of the show: he's a paedo
Random guy online: yeah but he might not be????

really activates the almonds
>>
>>85559649

If I'm a pedophile why aren't I attracted to underage retards like you who need to fuck off right now
>>
>>85559542
I've seen it twice.

For the story to work, he doesn't need to be a pedophile, all he needs to be is a socially awkward teenager that wouldn't be able to take the humiliation of his jerkoff video being sent to everyone he knows.

The guy in the car with him before the bank makes a very good case of it, in fact I think that he single handedly persuades him to do what he otherwise wouldn't have done. And he doesn't know that he's possibly a pedophile.

He's already catching shit just because he's slightly awkward, being put right in the public eye like the hackers said he would be, would fucking ruin him regardless.

Claiming he's a pedophile as well just makes it all the worse for him, at no cost whatsoever to the hackers.

>>85559565
You're literally retarded. Stay in your /who/ containment thread.

>>85559579
Calm down lad, just because we're right doesn't mean we're child molesters.

>since no one pays for CP online

Clearly you know nothing about this subject, so why are you going on about it?

>having more members in the community means more will be made however

Any pedophile with an easy victim and a camera will create CP, primarily for their own benefit, secondarily for cash/efame.

People downloading what's already been created does nothing.
>>
>>85559664

Yea that totally makes sense that the writers put in a line like that purely to trick the audience so pedo's like you would sympathize with the young pedo. Makes sense

Try using your brain for once. Not everything in the media is meant to trick you.
>>
>>85559688
>People downloading what's already been created does nothing.

It normalizes and promulgates it
>>
>>85559683
And surely you have a source on the creator saying exactly that?
>>
>>85559713
How exactly does it normalize it?
Shit, if that were the case, everyone would be jacking it to CP thanks to the pre 2012 4chan days.

Let me guess, you never experienced primal 4chan?
>>
>>85559683
>Creator of the show: he's a paedo

Where

I must have missed the segment "literally in the episode" where the creator comes up to the camera at the end and says "just so you know, Kenny was a pedophile". Was it at the end of the credits?
>>
>>85559713
explain how silently saving a pic posted on /b/ at 2am contributes to the normalization of anything
>>
>>85559687
if you aren't why do you wank to underage girls?
kill yourself

>>85559688
>tries to justify and defend his proclivity for underage girls
>initimate knowledge of the peado community
>just because I wank to children im not a pedo because I don't molest them

you are literally now being monitored pedo
>>
>>85559711
And not everything needs to be nor should be taken a face value, dumbfuck.

Of course, being used to a steady diet of Dr. Who and capeshit will make you assume that everything is as black and white as that, but it really isn't.

One day you might grow up and realize that.
>>
>>85559733
>I must have missed the segment "literally in the episode" where the creator comes up to the camera at the end and says "just so you know, Kenny was a pedophile". Was it at the end of the credits?

We're back at "you're a retard and struggle to comprehend anything more complex than sesame street" again. Strange.
>>
>>85559711
>Not everything in the media is meant to trick you.
Dude even if you take the overt premise of the episode at 100% face value, the episode is still completely and absolutely about 'tricking you' because the average viewer is only supposed to catch on to him being a pedo at the end when it is made apparent.
>>
>>85559727

I've been on 4chan since 2006 and I'm one of the guys arguing with you against Mr. Retard. But it does normalize it by giving it a bigger place in the public. If enough people participate they're going to have to change laws that are "outdated". The world wasn't always as you see it now and is always changing, many things you take for granted like women's rights and racial equality, even universal right to vote for males weren't always there.
>>
wow okay you need to actually watch more closely OP at the end the mother literally says she cant believe her own son is a fucking pedo
>>
>>85559745
>if you aren't why do you wank to underage girls?

prove that I do

also I don't wank to them, I fuck 'em and breed 'em
>>
>>85559787
>But it does normalize it by giving it a bigger place in the public
HOW

WE ARE ASKING YOU HOW
>>
>>85559767

Again where does the creator say that?
>>
>>85559733
>>85559763

The actor himself agreed Kenny was a pedophile.

http://www.gq.com/story/black-mirror-alex-lawther-shut-up-and-dance

>....And then, at the end of the episode, we learn that Kenny was actually watching child pornography. How did such a disturbing twist inform your approach to the character?

>For Kenny, it's life or death, really. And that drives him, in spite of his terror, to carry out the tasks he needs to. For me—considering each event [from Kenny's perspective] as it came in the shooting order, as life or death—the stakes were always incredibly high.

Then there's the fact the hackers never made anything up about any of the other people but simply revealed something about the rest. So you brainlet pedo's can fuck off.
>>
>>85559802

Am I being trolled or are 4channers this stupid? The mother says "they're saying it was kids", the mother could be a stupid bitch overreacting.
>>
For the record lads, go rewatch the ending. His mam says her FRIENDS are telling her it's kids because they've all been sent the video of him. Really not that complex.
>>
File: Big_Brother_is_watching_sml[1].jpg (36KB, 209x303px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Brother_is_watching_sml[1].jpg
36KB, 209x303px
>butthurt brit unironically shitposting at others that they're the ones being monitored
>>
File: the-hunt-2012.jpg (82KB, 450x640px) Image search: [Google]
the-hunt-2012.jpg
82KB, 450x640px
>>85557053
The point is that if people provide some evidence, even if it's fake, that makes you look like a pedo, you'll be forever stigmatized as one. This message was conveyed much better in the movie Jagten.
>>
>>85559745
>strawmanning this hard

Come on now.
Believe it or not, articles about how and why child molesters operate as they do, are publicly available. People do research these things, you know?

>>85559787
It certainly doesn't give it a bigger place in the public.

When Bob decides to download what he's been jacking it to, he's not going to show all his friends his newly acquired stash of CP.

Also, by definition pedophiles are mentally damaged just like fags and other degenerates, but that's a different topic, therefore 99% of people will ALWAYS detest them and know that child molestation is wrong.

Laws aren't going to change on this, and people don't magically begin jerking it to CP just because it's there.
It depends on whether they're able to be attracted to it or not.
>>
>>85559854

Use your fucking brain and actually think why that line was actually put into the narrative. Then think about the lengths he went to keep it hidden, then think about the scene with the kid in the resteraunt, then think about the fact the hackers didn't lie about anything else the other people did.
>>
>>85559854

shes talking about the police

in the UK the police's world is taken as law

he could have a single imagine of an anime loli and he would still go to jail for twenty years
>>
>>85559815

The same way Trump got into power and how if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes true in the public eye. Exposure to something desensitizes people (that's why the media bombards people with interracial imagery constantly despite their natural responses to foreign "youths"), and also slippery slope is real.
>>
>>85557053
The fact that he went through with all the demands was proof that he was a pedo

Also the characters who did less evil things had much less to do, notice how the fight at the end is between two pedos, and the guy having the affair from start to finish only had to drive a car
>>
>>85559841
Read it yourself, he literally neither agrees nor disagrees with what the journalist said.

It's clearly an open ending.

Also >>85559879
>>
>>85559898

The hackers aren't logical. They lied from the beginning because they didn't keep their word. They can make up whatever shit they want.

Again cough up some concrete proofs and not just this circumstantial evidence horseshit or fuck off.
>>
>>85559912
dude what the holy fuck are you talking about and how does it relate to someone right clicking on picture and selecting "save file as"?
>>
>>85559917
>The fact that he went through with all the demands was proof that he was a pedo

That's not proof of anything, that just proves he's malleable. Hector (the driver) convinces him to rob a bank.

>Also the characters who did less evil things had much less to do, notice how the fight at the end is between two pedos, and the guy having the affair from start to finish only had to drive a car

That's your conjecture. Could be they just wanted to see this kid get the shit kicked out of him or snap or something. Remember /b/ is "random".
>>
>>85559933
>The audience might be thinking, "Oh, come on. You haven't done anything that wrong." And then we find out EXACTLY what he has done.

"They're saying it's kids!"
>>
Isn't the ending their to change your opinion of Kenny and/or pedophilia him, from a weak willed protagonist to a creep with something to hide. Some feel so sorry for him they changed their views on how we should treat pedo's and others just deny he was one at all.
>>
>>85559980

Yes. A normal person clearly isn't meant to sympathize with him at the end. Brainlets here obviously can't comprehend this though.
>>
>>85560014

He was framed.
>>
>>85559979
"Saying"

Still not proof, dumbfuck.
>>
>>85560014
I saw a lot of people sympathising with him on youtube
>>
>>85560014

The only brainlet here is you, who can't come up with concrete evidence in the episode to prove he's a pedo. Make sure you don't forget your pitchfork though next rumor you hear of. You're SJW-tier.
>>
>>85560014
>clearly
No I think the intent as that you're supposed to feel conflicted about sympathizing with him, not that you're "meant" to completely stop sympathizing with him.

The normies watching are "meant" to think "oh man that's really harsh what he went through, but dude hes still a pedo so i dunno man".
>>
>>85560053
this is so embarassing that it has to be bait but to keep this dedicated to baiting would be kinda embarassing aswell
>>
>>85560082
The only embarrassment here is you.
>durr the woman on the phone said that she was told by someone else that he was totally jerking it to CP
>hurr her word must be taken at face value for no reason other than it makes me feel more better
>>
>>85559887
>It certainly doesn't give it a bigger place in the public.

If people do something in private doesn't that affect how they act in public? Even normal hetero sex is private yet our attitudes towards it in public are influenced by that. In ancient Greece and Rome it was "normal" for the upper classes to diddle little boys for some reason. Maybe you're right about normal people not being receptive to it, but then again not everyone on 4chan is a homo yet look how many are jerking it to trap porn on /gif/?
>>
>>85559596
San Junipero is feel-good bullshit.
>>
>>85560149
>(You)
>>
>>85560149

The actor himself said you find out exactly what he'd been doing and the mum says on the phone exactly what he'd been doing.

How dumb are you?
>>
>>85560178
I guess it's fine to do something a bit different, and no surprise it's the episode burgers love best because muh happy ending, but it really sticks out against the rest of the series.
>>
>>85559596

San Junipero was dogshit
>>
>>85560163
First off there's nothing gay about masturbating to traps

Secondly, by the nature of what being a pedophile means you are, I seriously doubt that anyone in their right mind would let what they're jerking it to influence how they are in public.
>>
>>85560203
The actor never said shit, his mom is not an air tight first hand source of information.
There's literally no reason to believe that what she's saying is true. She's even received her information from an anonymous 3. party.

Stop being so deluded and accept that this episode clearly was meant to have an open ending.
>>
>>85560203

The actors are given director's cues. Just like people in psychology experiments who are told one story so they act a certain way. His opinion doesn't really matter. It's the director's/writer's that does. The fact that you confused the main actor with the creator shows what a nincompoop you are.
>>
>>85560163
>If people do something in private doesn't that affect how they act in public?
No.

Like what are you even trying to say? That people who jack off to CP talk to their normie friends about it to try to convince them how great it is?

>but then again not everyone on 4chan is a homo yet look how many are jerking it to trap porn on /gif/?
Because people are POSTING it.
Downloading=/= distribution
>>
>>85560217
>>85560219
Nothing is as bad as the first episode though.
>>
>>85560303
>That people who jack off to CP talk to their normie friends about it to try to convince them how great it is?

No but if enough of them do it in secret they'll talk about it, then they'll vote and pass legislation. It's like being into underground music and discovering your neighbor is into the same stuff, then you start a band, get a third person into it...
>>
>>85560286

Sorry but what you say on an anonymous image board has no weight compared to someone who actually had a hand in the story. He'd obviously know more about it than you. Who doesn't even understand how dialogue is used in a story or what an open ending is.
>>
>>85560313

How did this show even take off with such a dogshit opening episode?
>>
>>85559917
I can't sympathize with pedos, but the "trolls" in this story were much worse criminals imo, and I think that's part of the message that the writers wanted to show us. They ruined the lives of Bron and his family, just because he slept with a prostitute, and also the life of that woman at the beginning because of a racist e-mail or something.
The point is that we all do bad things in our lives at some point, and if all that information was out in the open, we'd all be ruined.
>>
>>85560217
It's alright by itself, but it just doesn't fit into Black Mirror at all. If it was something totally unrelated, I'd be fine with it.
>>
>>85560399
meant to quote >>85559980
>>
>>85559596
No, White Christmas is.
>>
>>85560375
What are you even talking about?
You're losing it man, just stop.

>>85560358
Yeah, but you won't get a third person into it, he'll either already be in it (as in, have a sexual attraction to kids) or he'll detest them.

There will never be enough kiddy diddlers to pass any legislation that would allow them to have their way with children.

Not for lack of trying though, I seem to recall in England in the 80's there was something about exactly that, as well as some political groups in Germany.

Nothing will ever come of it though.
>>
>>85557053
maybe you should make it yourself, or if you cant because you're a shit human being, then you should kill yourself and film it
>>
>>85557286
>doms
uggh
>>
>>85560612

But you don't know he was looking at it anon. It didn't show in clear, frames that he was a pedo with subtitles and an information booklet saying exactly what he was looking at.
>>
>>85560358
I disagree with your premise entirely.

For starters, how are you going to suddenly find out your neighbor is into CP when he deliberately tries to hide it from you and everyone else? Why would he trust you?
>>
>>85560520
>as well as some political groups in Germany

Funny you should mention that, in the 70s they used to have magazines about "nudism" that you could buy in kiosks that pretty much had naked kids in them, same with Bravo which until recently had teenagers posing nude. All goes to show though how something can be "normalised". 40 years ago homosexuality was regarded as a mental illness in the DSM and now we're making transgender surgeries and subjecting kids to SRS because they say they're a girl.
>>
>>85557053

>Just watched this last night. Still not sure if he was he beating off to CP or not - what evidence is there in the episode for this? How could they hackers prove that he was beating off to CP when the video just showed him beating off? Presumably they have access to his hard drive but still, how could they prove he was doing it to that

Yes, this made no sense. He could have just deleted everything on his harddrive, or even thrown it away and there would be no evidence whatsoever, the hackers coming to the police and saying 'oh, look at this child porn, we hacked a guys computer and these files were on it, really, arrest him', is ridiculous.

Of course who cares about plot holes the size of a truck, when the whole thing was about saying... well, what the hell was this shit episode trying to say ?
>>
>>85560612
Couldn't he say his internet history was spoofed by the guy with total control over his pc? for all the police know the hacker could have infected his pc and subtly been manipulating it for who knows how long.

anyone besides authorities touching his pc would automatically taint its validity as evidence.
>>
>>85560671
That's the thing though, the world has been going through an incredibly heavy denormalization of pedophilia.

Age of consent laws are a relatively new invention, and yes, CP magazines existed in the 60's and 70's, however those soon became illegal, and then in the early 90's we got laws governing what images you are or aren't allowed to view online.

I doubt it will be going the other way any time soon. Not before feminism is eradicated anyway.
>>
>>85557053
Imagine if Mark Zuckerberg had a racist email? Do you not think there would be serious repercussions?

CP is not normal.

The only guy who didn't deserve it is the guy who bangs hookers and the gay black guy but you probably hate those two words.
>>
>>85560903

Drawings of 'underage' anime girls is a crime now...
>>
>>85561017
Anime is gay
>>
>>85560981

He called his userbase dumb fucks that shouldn't trust him and people are still using Jewbook.
>>
>>85560656
Doesn't matter. There is no law against being a pedophile, that in itself is not a crime. What is a crime is seeking, possessing, or distributing child pornography, and/or molesting a child.

>>85560742
I mean, if I was that kid's attorney, that would be how I would frame the defense. But we technically don't know how the hackers informed the police or what evidence they actually presented. They could easily have submitted an anonymous tip saying they had reason to believe this guy was in possession of CP, and that would in itself be enough to start an investigation. What he should have done was just nuked his hard drive and played dumb. He already has the excuse that his sister had just loaded his machine with malware. He could have easily told the cops his computer was toast so he threw it away. Perfect alibi, but he wasn't the brightest.
>>
>>85560981

Who said he was gay?
>>
>>85560981
>CP is not normal.

imo it depends all on the age gap. it's not normal for a 30 year old guy to look at 15 year old girls, but i don't see a problem if it's a 17 year old guy who does that.
of course when you are attracted to pre-pubescent kids, you're a total sicko in every case, no discussion.
>>
>>85561056
He's not wrong and what does that have to do with racism?
>>
>>85561134
>imo it depends all on the age gap. it's not normal for a 30 year old guy to look at 15 year old girls

Unless they're in a country like France or Germany where the age of consent is 15 or lower?
>>
>>85561134
Doesn't matter. The law says being in possession of sexual images of persons under a certain age is prohibited. The normalcy or lack thereof is of no relevance. You can debate the morality of the law all you like, but you still have to abide by it.
>>
>>85561169
>The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14- to 15-year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination, in which case a conviction of an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual; being over 21 and engaging in sexual relations with a minor of that age does not constitute an offense by itself. Otherwise the age of consent is 16, although provisions protecting minors against abuse apply until the age of 18 (under Section 182(1), it is illegal to engage in sexual activity with a person under 18 "by taking advantage of an exploitative situation"

Sounds like very risky business.
>>
considering the level of computer literacy on display from the character, there is no way he was beating it to actual child pornography. He clearly knew next to nothing about computers, thus there was no way he was loading up tor to get on onion sites in order to view child pornography. He was clearly just googling pictures of kids and beating it.

Everyone that was being blackmailed had been caught doing something that wasn't a proper crime. Prostitution is legal in bongland, being gay is legal most places, being "racist" isn't a crime yet, and legislation criminalizing beating your meat to child gymnasts and swimsuit catalogs is still in the pipeline.

Furthermore, if he was beating it to actual child pornography, the hackers would not have needed to blackmail him into robbing a bank and murdering a man on dronecam in order to get the police on him.

As the point of the episode is there are acts that are not crimes that have harsher real life penalties than committing actual crimes. Like being outed as gay, racist, philandering, and/or a pedophile.
>>
>>85561252
Doesn't it also include parental complaints too?

But yea, even if you were fucking a 14 year old and somehow not also an abusive asshole, teens are still notorious for being erratic psychos. You''d basically be offering up your ass on a silver platter the moment the kid decides they don't like you anymore.
>>
>>85561268

Good post.
>>
>>85561372
I imagine in 99% of the cases the kids do exactly what the parents want, even if it's just to save themselves from further embarrassment.
>>
>>85557053
you sound worried
>>
>>85560178
>>85560217
>people think san junipero had a happy ending

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
How much trouble was he in by the end?
He had the text messages showing he was being extorted.
Could you get away with murder if you said someone else was invading your privacy?
>>
>>85562776
It'd reduce his sentence for sure, but he'd still be going to jail for years. He'd also be on the sex offenders register and hated by his family for kiddie porn
>>
>>85562776
they had him on camera beating an incapacitated man to death with proof it was premeditated.
>>
>>85562776
I doubt "I only killed him to keep my CP a secret" would go down too well with a jury.
>>
>>85557436
Why would I even waste my time on it when I could, you know, do something useful or productive?
>>
It was an ok episode. Had a nice premise and I like how it triggers actual pedos.
>>
>>85561268
uhh pretty sure you can get cp from random downloads on shit like limewire emule and kazaa.

also it had to be cp because why would you give a shit if people found you have a video of you jerking off to normal porn? who would even care?
>>
It wasn't CP. He just fapped to regular porn but was sufficiently embarrassed about it to do all that.
>>
>>85559596
This
>>
>>85563231
>to normal porn

The implication is he wasn't jerking it to pornography at all. But images of children. Meaning he could be outed as a pedophile to everyone he knew without actually committing a crime.
>>
>>85563231
His parents
>>
>>85559025
his rep would be ruined no matter what. There was a businessman recently who had tons of CP on his work computer and they found that the rate browsed was inhumanly possible and malware HAD to be at fault, but his reputation was ruined anyway.
>>
>>85563384
>inhumanly possible

CP does things to men. It makes the impossible possible.
>>
>>85563327
oh right. i agree i misunderstand
>>
>>85563384

So he couldn't have been automatically downloading?
>>
>>85563384
wait

hold up

you mean to be say there be malware that'll download cp for me??
>>
>>85563639
It was websites visited, not downloads. His computer was visiting like 40 websites a minute or something.
>>
>>85563772
... that's kinda low

when the fever takes hold men can do several websites a second, especially if they have decent bandwidth.
>>
>>85563830
well yeah but the implication is that he wouldn't get anything out of just mindlessly clicking through websites without time to process anything.
>>
>>85563908
in all seriousness, "cp" websites tend to be rabbitholes of endless popups and pop-unders and tab openers and going down said hole, intentionally, means getting 40-50 pages loading up every minute in order to hit the one or two you're going for.

That's if you're a moron who knows nothing about computers and you're trying to say "the viruses did it!" as a defense for downloading child pornography.
>>
>>85560486
White Christmas was shit, people only like it because Don Draper.
>>
>>85560178
>>85560217
>>85560442
>>85560178

Reddit tier opinions
>>
>>85559596
rather odd way to say entire history of (You)
>>
File: TrymOlU.png (721KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
TrymOlU.png
721KB, 3840x2160px
The lack of images in this thread is really weirding me the fuck out.
>>
>>85564511
The dating coach part was great, and the punishment at the end was about as brutal as possible
>>
>>85557053
>I'm so dumb I have to content constantly explained to my face.
>>
>>85557703
Prove it and hack my computer right now, post what I have written inside of the textfile on my desktop.
>>
>>85557053
>Not getting this actually spelled out episode.

Jesus Christ the retards on this board make me sick.
>>
File: 1498056069662.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498056069662.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>85557053
>People on this board are this retarded

Pic related
>>
>>85563029
You mean as opposed to now when you're doing nothing?
It figures.
>>
>>85566046
37 is the new 18
>>
>>85566088
If you are retarded as you are then maybe yes.
>>
>>85557053
Kill yourself, you waste of air. Nobody will miss you.
>>
>>85557053
The hackers were the antagonists the entire time you stupid fuck. You weren't supposed to be outraged at the ceo for being racist, jesus christ. They weren't sjws, and no, black mirror isn't going to make a fucking episode about rapist refugees.
This is what you turn into when you spend all your time on this website.
>>
>>85566115
rude
>>
>>85564063
you seem to know a lot about child pornography, anon
>>
>>85566562
MEN SHOULD NOT FEAR KNOWLEDGE
>>
>>85557053
Daily reminder that viewing cp isn't even illegal. It's just the distribution, receipt, and possession of it that is.
>>
>>85566911
you can't view it without possessing it
>>
>>85566985
Here's an example that proves otherwise: somebody hacks all the screens in times square to show cp and thousands of people see it. Does that make all of those people guilty of a crime?
>>
>>85567056
>here's something that can't happen

>>
>>85557053
It's pretty retard. His computer was hacked. As long as he destroyed his hardrive. Any lawyer would get his cased dismissed.
>>
>>85567081
I once airplayed a video from my phone to an apple store while they were having an employee meeting with dozens of people watching a presentation being projected on a large screen. They were retarded enough to not secure their appletv, so anyone could airplay to it and it would interrupt their stream. So yeah, such a situation could definitely happen somewhere.
>>
>>85567217
So in your little hypothetical bullshit world, someone would walk into a public place, connect with one of their devices to an unsecured video display, and broadcast child pornography.

This is utterly irrelevant to literally everything.

The point you're aggressively attempting to evade is you cannot view child pornography on your own devices without possessing it, because it has to be on a device to be displayed.
>>
>>85567196
They still recorded him masturbating through the webcam, he was afraid of the guys and his crush at work getting a look.
>>
>>85567320
I'm not evading anything, I'm just pointing out the specifics of the law and using plausible hypothetical examples to illustrate it.
>>
>>85567325
and how can they correlate a video of him masturbating to cp?
>>
>>85567196
its almost like the point was to make him commit crimes he couldn't evade by getting a decent lawyer and destroying his computer
>>
>>85567351
>public broadcast of child pornography
>plausible

you're an idiot
>>
>>85567357
if he was jerking it to cp the episode would've been five minutes long, as they wouldn't have needed to blackmail him into robbing a bank and committing murder.
>>
>>85567383
If you don't think there are people out there willing to troll people in this exact way when there's little risk of being caught, then you're probably a newfag who just discovered 4chan today.
>>
>>85567447
>when there's little risk

You know shit about computers and shit about law.
>>
>>85567407
and? even if they somehow showed him masturbating they would've had to edit the video so that it also displayed what he was masturbating to, it wouldn't hold in court
>>
>>85567490
"when" meaning "in the case where there would be little risk"
>>
>>85567517
the threat wasn't jail, the threat was everyone he knew knowing he was a pedophile
>>
>>85567529
see >>85567490
>>
>>85567560
but they wouldn't have, they would've probably just thought he was being targeted by some hacker and exploited through blackmail
>>
>>85567196
His job was cleaning tables at burger king. What else would you expect from such a low-iq subhuman?
>>
>>85567607
its nice that you live in a world where just the suspicion of being a pedophile isn't enough to ruin your life forever.
>>
>>85567655
because a parent have never defended their kid when accused of a crime before
>>
>>85567693
except she had more than an accusation, she had video proof of him jerking it to kids
>>
>>85567655
>just the suspicion of being a pedophile isn't enough to ruin your life forever
It isn't. You can even be elected president afterwards.
>>
>>85567750
no she didn't, for all she cared they could've just edited the video to make it look like that
they could've edited to make it look like he was masturbating to bears and it would still be just as believable
>>
>>85567765
Oh snap!
>>
>>85567797
whatever, lets pretend I accepted your idiotic and shitty argument

his mommy trying to defend him would not change the fact a video of him jerking it to kids was uploaded to the internet and, therefore, was permanently a part of his life, forever.
>>
File: file.png (124KB, 960x655px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
124KB, 960x655px
>>85567884
for the last time there wouldn't have been enough proof that he actually fapped to cp

look at this pic, look at it, do you notice how the webcamera is pointed towards the screen?
>>
>>85567884
But they couldn't even spread the video on the internet. The content is illegal and no average person would want to see it. All he had to do was delete the data and get lawyer.
>>
>>85567884
only way they could've proven he was guilty of watching cp would be if they secretly installed a camera in his room that was situated on just the right angle to catch him masturbating and what he was masturbating to
>>
>>85567960
>>85567988

again, for starters, the premise of the episode is he wasn't jerking it to cp. If a piece of malware gives access to the camera then it'll also allow viewing the desktop. So the video would've been him with his hand under the table, clearly jerking it, while scrolling through legal images of children. Because the point is he hadn't committed a crime at all until after he robbed the bank and killed a dude.

As the point of the episode is people fear being outed as racist, gay, cheating, pedo, etc, more than they fear the consequences for committing actual crimes.

why do we need to go through this in every single thread about this episode?
>>
>>85568081
then they wouldn't have been able to tie him masturbating to cp because that could've just been the malware affecting his browser history and the capture could've just been a remote access
>>
>>85568081
>why do we need to go through this in every single thread about this episode?

several times per thread, at that
>>
>>85568127
again, the threat wasn't legal trouble, the threat was outing him as a pedophile to everyone he knew

and, again, for the thousandth time, he wasn't jerking it to actual child pornography, just "kids."
>>
>>85557053
>the offences in it were such bullshit

The episode wasn't about the morality of the characters, it was about how their acts left them vulnerable to getting rekt by /b/-tier trolls
>>
You pedos are alright. Don't come to /tv/ tomorrow.
>>
>>85568192
I'd think in 202X not even /b/-tier trolls would use trollface
>>
>>85568249
That's because it's not /b/, it's reddit in the year 202X.
>>
>>85568328
>Reddit
>getting people to rob banks and kill people rather than trying to get them 'help'

Hoho *dabs aggressively at you*
>>
>>85568328
>reddit
>having a problem with promiscuity or homosexuality

though bron was a white male... they'd never out a black man for being gay though.
>>
>>85565022
the alternative is worse

>thread is entirely a discussion of the likelihood/legality/morality of CP
>>
Defending pedos and insulting people fleeing wars is next level alt-reality.

How the fuck do you people go outside?
>>
>>85568529
its pretty easy once you realize that outside the internet no one gives a fuck about politics or much of anything, really
>>
>>85557053
Stop beating off to CP you degenerate filth
>>
>>85559394
It reminded me of the time I was jacking off to gay porn when I wasn't out. I would have gone really far to keep it a secret back then.
>>
>>85568808
considering gay porn tends to be total shit in every way, shape, and form, I'd be ashamed of my shitty taste more than anything.
>>
>>85567765
he doesn't have the money for that kind of legal team
>>
>>85568081

How was the black guy gay? I just rewatched the episode and there is nothing at all in it linking Kenny to CP. Even the conversation with the real pedo. There's just no evidence. And what you said about scrolling through pictures can easily be faked.
>>
>>85568529

What war are the boat niggers fleeing?
>>
File: trtn.png (755KB, 1760x756px) Image search: [Google]
trtn.png
755KB, 1760x756px
>>85559596
>muh 80s nostalgia I was never a part of
>muh OOOH HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH makes up for the out of tone, tumblr appeasing shit that constructed the episode
>muh hedonism
>>
>>85559144
The character is supposed to be 19, the actor said so in interviews.
He just looks young.
>>
>>85559861
>"they" probably means the police.
>>
>>85563770
lol
You do realize you already have visited CP related websites or pictures without noticing? Even by visiting normal porn sites, because of techno shit you already have CP stored in your PC. The state usually uses this against you then.

Also, important fact: pics of nakked children aren't considered to be porn because naturalists fought for those rights. I guess it's important that we need newd kid pics or something.
As long as they're not in sexual poses, however.
Entire thing is fucked either way. You shouldn't ever have that kind of stuff saved in the first place.
>>
>>85557847
>Implying white people don't have culture
>>
>>85571520
>be black
>work at a cake shop
>have a huge secret that your family is angry at you about

blacks have a huge vein of homophobia
>>
>>85563770
Can it be called malware if it's doing nothing but what I want?
>>
>>85567320
US supreme court ruled you do not necessarily own every single piece of data on your electronics. You will not go to jail for scrolling past cp on 4chan, even if a cop sees it happen.
>>
>>85557436
I actually agree with you. Don't know why everyone is reacting so negatively to your post.
>>
>>85576532
because that's rude and you're a rude person
>>
File: mum.png (560KB, 730x820px) Image search: [Google]
mum.png
560KB, 730x820px
Why didn't he just wank it to his mom?
>>
>>85576511
>You will not go to jail for scrolling past cp on 4chan

don't tell them that! it keeps them away!!

and yea I know the CP laws. You can have up to two pieces of hardcore child pornography in your possession at any given time and can rotate in new works as often as you want, as long as you never exceed 3 pieces of child pornography. Though each image in a set counts as it's own piece. But videos can be as long as you want.
>>
Why didn't he just wank it to completely legal candydoll?
>>
>>85576532
Thank you, you're very kind.
>>
>>85576721
He was. That was the point.

also candydoll a shit
>>
>>85576608
How am I rude? You don't even know me anon.
>>
faggots on reddit and other sites only circlejerk about san junipero because it's about lesbians

prove me wrong
>>
>>85576844
there's an aura of rudeness emanating from your posts
>>
>>85576844
you directly said you'd blackmail people into getting you mcdonalds and stuff. thats bullshit, youre not even sharing it. maybe i should blackmail you into taking my car in for its 6000 mile check up and see how you like it? its gonna take at least 45 minutes you know.

>>85576797
UR SHIT
>>
>>85557640
>step 1: get incriminating evidence of random putz doing illegal/taboo activity
>step 2: hold it over his/her head while telling them to do whatever you want
Its blackmail 101, a sociopathic monkey could do it.
>>
>>85576900
Why does everyone like San junipero so much, all jokes aside? It wasn't terrible but episodes like White Christmas and Shut up and Dance were miles better in my opinion.

Also, why is Waldo moment hated on here so much? I haven't really seen a "bad" episode of black mirror.
>>
>>85577004
>step one create spyware
>step two make sure to filter out people who won't respond to blackmail/have no dirt on them
>step three make sure that they don't give in and go to the police, after all, you need them
>step four coordinate 3-5 people at the same time, make sure they stick to the plan, guide them and eventually have two guys fight to the death on camera

yeah bruv, any idiot could pull that off
>>
>>85576976
Ya got me there.
>>85577000
>directly said you'd blackmail people

I never said anything about blackmailing anyone. I think you're confused with my post. I'm not saying that what the guy from the episode that blackmailed the kid was not stepping over boundaries, because I don't believe that. I'm just saying that the fantasy of somehow having power over many people would be a fun experience.
>>
>>85577244
To be fair, they had each contestant do only what was proportional to the amounts their lives would be ruined by exposing their secrets.

The billionaire CEO bitch would still be a billionaire, so all she had to do was a little grand theft auto. The gay nigger's life would be fine if people knew he was gay, so all he had to do was deliver a cake that had a gun and shitty disguise baked into it. Bron's life would've been fucked pretty hard by a divorce, so hes a wheelman. Then the pedo is set for armed robbery and murder.
>>
>>85577370
>The gay nigger's life would be fine if people knew he was gay

how do you know he was gay?
>>
>>85577764
cakeboy
>>
File: osDP6pc.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
osDP6pc.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>85577925

never even thought of that
>>
>>85577355
fantasizing about having anal sex with very young children is still rude even if its just a fantasy. especially if you're fantasizing about it being your daughter, and you're like, having her go to school with a buttplug in and stuff.
>>
>>85577370
>The gay nigger's life would be fine if people knew he was gay, so all he had to do was deliver a cake that had a gun and shitty disguise baked into it
Isn't that also very illegal?
>>
>>85563384
>>
>>85578227
sure, but low risk
>>
>>85578167
I prefer short skirts and no underwear. Easy deniability.
>>
>>85578227
probably wasn't his gun
>>
>>85578167
hahaha 4chan is so crazy wow haha
>>
>>85577370
and the only thing the adult pedo had to do was kill a kid
>>
>>85579376
wouldnt that make it even more illegal?
>>
>>85579439
well, we don't even know if he baked the cake, could've just been some other guy that had to do it
>>
File: 1494220235909.png (661KB, 800x806px) Image search: [Google]
1494220235909.png
661KB, 800x806px
>>85579472
that doesnt make it not illegal!
>>
>>85579439
buying an illegal gun is about the same level of risk as buying illegal drugs
>>
>>85579573
it's only a crime if you know the illegal plan of the perpetrator
>>
>>85579418
well, all he knew he was doing, till he got to the field, was releasing a drone.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.