[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homecoming: Stargate Conflict Wars. A rift in the cinematic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

Homecoming: Stargate Conflict Wars.

A rift in the cinematic universe has created a wormhole from Spider-Man (2001) to Homecoming (2017) TM all rights reserved.

Mary Jane is taking out the trash on a rainy night when a portal opens and Zendaya comes tumblin out, she is soaking wet and doesnt understand whats going on....

Mary Jane: Damn this weed is good, I might have to blow harry later to thank him.

Zendaya: Where am I??!?! Who are you?!?

Mary Jean: No way....you are real?

Zendaya: EXCUUUSEEE MEE?? Black people arent real to you!?!? Wake up honey, society has cha-

Mary Jean kisses Zendaya.....Zendaya is confused but she cant fight her feelings...after all this is OG Mary Jane.

Her chocolate nipples start to get harder and harder, MJ slips her tongue inside her mouth....

MJ: Mmmmmmm I think I love chocolate....

MJ: Oh, jesus christ, you are soaking wet! Come inside hurry!

Zendays hesitates for a second but follows her inside.

Zendaya: Are you sure this is ok?

MJ: Oh dont worry honey, my dad is gone for the weekend...we are all alone...

Zendaya starts to take her clothes off....she leaves her panties on and is covering her breasts with her hands.....

MJ: Awww are you shy? You remind me of that cuck Parker heh.......

MJ starts to undress and Zendaya tries to look away.

MJ: Oh come on.....wanna peek?

Mj starts to walk towars Zendaya as she trembles soaking wet gliscening in the tv light...almost looking like oil.

MJ: Wanna played master and slave?

Zandaya: W-w-what?

MJ: You will be my house nigger....and I will be your master....

MJ motions her finger to the floor.

MJ: Kneel nigger.

Zendaya kneels..she can feel her clitoris getting swollen...tighter....

MJ: What are you?

Zendaya: A woman?

MJ: no

Zendaya: A...student?

MJ: No....you are a nigger, I want you to say it!

Zendaya: IM A NIGGER!

MJ: Fuck yes! doesnt it feel good?

Zendaya: IM A WHORE NIGGER!

MJ: Good, now start licking!!!

to be continued....
>>
File: 4L_DkP3sUhd.jpg (362KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4L_DkP3sUhd.jpg
362KB, 1200x1600px
Quality Content
>>
I'm not okay with racism irl, but in fantasy sex it's hot. Go on.
>>
If this doesn't describe their body hair in great detail, including nipples, toes, belly and arms, I'm not interested.
>>
>>85556902
go on...
>>
>>85556902
....continue....
>>
File: 1500601162117.jpg (25KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
1500601162117.jpg
25KB, 400x289px
>>85556902
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.