[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are a super nice guy >You are a really hard working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: kackling manlet.png (43KB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
kackling manlet.png
43KB, 482x482px
>You are a super nice guy
>You are a really hard working guy
>You are a really compassionate loving happy man
>You are a very sensible and kind man
>You are a super sweet nice guy
>You are a humble hard working super smart super intelligent special incredible guy

why does he do this?
>>
>you're a bad motherfucker
>it was great having you on
>look any time man
>for sure I'd love to
>hi
>bye
>hello how are you
>jamie pull that up
>hello my name is joe rogan
lol why does he do this
>>
>>85556364
If you're nice to people they feel comfortable, open up and give you a better interview
>>
>>85556364
Did you take the adequate amount of dmt to experience a life destroying experience that led you to the enlightenment of supplementing yourself with alpha brain?

No? then keep watching
>>
BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE ASSBURGERS LIKE YOU DO
>>
>>85556364
>>85556396
you realize how many hours of joe rogan you've listened to to recognize these patterns
>>
File: tumblr_ms8gt40xRE1sgr493o1_500.gif (1003KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms8gt40xRE1sgr493o1_500.gif
1003KB, 480x270px
>>85556411
thats not being nice though thats just mindlessly hurling compliments like a retard
>>85556416
jesus jamie its a joke chill shill
>>85556440
eurr uerrr im retarted durr
>>85556444
I've probably seen 50/1000 so not much but nice numbers bb
>>
>>85556396
also not the same thing but k
>>
>>85556497
you speak like a retarded /s4s/ subhuman
>>
>>85556411
one thing is being kind, another thing is just saying things you dont mean
>>
>>85556416
>joe rogan
>enlightened
pick one

Seriously what book has joe written that changed the way anyone thinks about anything or what insight has been original of his? none
>>
>>85556821
you look like an autist
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.