[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A cartoon about childrens toys does a character more justice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1894.png (502KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1894.png
502KB, 600x400px
>A cartoon about childrens toys does a character more justice and is am overall better movie than anything live action currently

How the fuck is this possible?
>>
Because nothing was at stake.
>>
>LEGO™ Movie
That's clever
>LEGO™ Batman™ Movie sponsored by Chevrolet™
Okay it was okay I guess, I'm over it
>LEGO™ Ninjago™ Movie
Oh come on
>LEGO™ Movie Sequel
>LEGO™ Billion Brick Race
>Planned LEGO™ TV series
FUCK. YOU.
>>
>>85554610
>Planned LEGO™ TV series
These have always been around, to be fair.
>>
File: Lego-scooby-doo-blu-ray-box.jpg (30KB, 273x365px) Image search: [Google]
Lego-scooby-doo-blu-ray-box.jpg
30KB, 273x365px
>>85555404
Holy shit this is worse than I realized
I never saw any of this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lego_films_and_TV_series
>>
>>85554518
I would call you childish except it would be an insult to children everywhere.
>>
>>85554518
it didn't try to take itself seriously. i liked it and i like batfleck so im nothing but pleased.
>>
File: 20160930_150948.jpg (187KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
20160930_150948.jpg
187KB, 480x800px
Funko Pop movie when?!
>>
>>85554518
>Making Batgirl, Gordon and Two-Face black
But why?
>>
>>85557183
They are not black in the movie.
Hmmmmmm
>>
>>85557183
Gordon was Latino but two face was black as an homage to Tim burtons batman when billy dee Williams played Harvey dent. And don't tell me you wouldn't have wanted to see what his live action two face would've looked like
>>
>>85554610
>>85555516
The tv series existed before Lego Movie, sperg.

Next thing you know you're going to lose your shit over the fact that there were a fuckton of Lego video games even before the TV series.
>>
>>85557183
I don't remember that at all in the movie. Pretty sure Babs had red hair and I'd definitely remember rolling my eyes at a black chick with red hair.
>>
>>85557107

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if one is announced in the next few years. If Emoji movie makes a profit expect one in 3 years max
>>
>>85557618
Not to mention Bionicle movies.
>>
>>85557107
This honestly should be a cross-over with the Emoji Movie (which is better than the Lego Movie [2014]) and the Roblox Movie. Would make an unstoppable extended universe.
>>
>>85554518
>examines the isolated character of bruce wayne / batman
>utilises the fan's parody version of batman, who can do anything because he's batman, to make his arc of becoming a team player more powerful
>actual character development
>humour works
>uses basically every batman villain for the spectacle, but only focuses on the joker because he helps the character development
>uses the fucking tom hardy bane voice
It was pretty damn good. It stands out above generic capeshit due to the character development, focus on being a comedy with superhero elements (rather than a superhero movie with quips) and being a movie that knows how to make fun of itself.
>>
>>85554518
It was better than the unapologetic trash that is the DC extended universe but the Dark Knight Trilogy still reigns as the best.
>>
So how do we feel about the Chris McKay, who directed Lego Batman, being the one to direct the Nightwing movie?
>>
>>85557314
God I would have loved to see that shit
>>
Minecraft with LEGO and Tetris would be an unstoppable toyline cinematic universe.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.