[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit /tv/, ok I just saw a finished scene of the upcomi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: the-flash-ezra-miller.jpg (29KB, 800x415px) Image search: [Google]
the-flash-ezra-miller.jpg
29KB, 800x415px
Holy shit /tv/, ok I just saw a finished scene of the upcoming JLA movie (Relative worked on it) and I think it might be the greatest superhero scene ive ever seen, im not even a Flash fan but I almost cried, it was like finally seeing a comic book come to life, I will try to describe the scene to the best of my abilities, one thing I can tell you for sure is that this scene is going to be in the final cut, it had CGI effects already finished, ok here we go:

The scene opens with Barry waking up in his house/hideout and doing regular things, he eats breakfast, brushes his teeth and sits down in front of his computers, we see different channels, cartoon shows, news channels, painting with Bob Ross,etc. Barry looks at one particular screen, there is a live shot of a hostage situation in a bank, as the live reporter says the numbers of people there Barry smiles and grabs his Ipod, we see he selects this song and a montage/intro starts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swqRs2brVKo

He takes off and we see his POV, everyone on the street is frozen in time as Barry passes them by, here we can see his true speed as he helps random people even with minor dangers or threats, he runs pass a Starbucks and some guy is about to step on shit, Barry gently pushes his foot away and keeps going, a group of kids is laughing at a fat kid that dropped his ice cream, he gives him a new one that is visibly bigger than the other ones and it has sprinkles on it, an old lady is crossing the street without looking and its about to be hit by on coming traffic he grabs her by the hips and places her on the other side of the road, we see on a TV that a SWAT team is about to break into the bank, Barry sees this and starts to run even faster.
>>
>>85553484
In a flash (pun not intended) he arrives at the Bank and sees there are about 20 hostages all sitting on the floor to both sides of the main floor and 4 armed robbers with assault rifles, he grabs their guns and ties them all together then he just pimp walks through the frozen SWAT team while smelling the morning air.

We see an aerial shot of the city and a lightning zooming through the streets making it clear that he can cover almost the entire city.

He goes back to his hideout and sits down at the computer, time becomes normal again and we see the News report.

"In an unexpected turn of events....we are getting information that the armed assailants are tied and unarmed? Is this right Joyce? News Anchors look baffled, we see the Swat team carrying them out, the robbers look even more puzzled.

"Is this the doing of Central City's guardian angel? Many think he is out there...I like to believe he is watching over
us"

Then we see all the people he helped again, The guy that was about to step on shit doesnt even notice, the fat kid is happy eating his ice cream while the other kids just cant understand what happened, the old lady looks around for a while but shrugs it off and goes on her way.
I believe right after this montage is when Batman appears sitting in his second favorite chair.

Screencap this /tv/. Im sure there are going to be a ton of comparisons with the Quicksilver scene from Apocalypse but they dont have the same tone or feel to it.

Just wait till you see it, im so excited.
>>
shit sounds so reddit
>>
Try harder next time.
>>
Kino as fuck. Snyder did it again bros
>>
This...doesn't that good at all. I don't see how you could have "almost cried" at a scene so by-the-numbers.
>>
>>85553484
hope it's real, would love to make fun of it for ripping off Days of Future Past
>>
>>85553484
>grabs his Ipod
Already shit.
>>
Fuck off kike shill
>>
>>85553484
Sounds pretty sweet.
>>
just popping in to say Im watching this film regardless of story or characters
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.