[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When Belinda McClory auditioned for the role of "Switch",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: switch-white.png (653KB, 1053x650px) Image search: [Google]
switch-white.png
653KB, 1053x650px
>When Belinda McClory auditioned for the role of "Switch", she was only going for half the role. The character was originally planned to be played by androgynous actors. In the real world, it would be played by a male actor and in the Matrix be represented in a female form, hence the name "Switch". Warner Brothers refined the idea and McClory ended up getting a single female role in both environments.

So I guess the Wachowskis were into weird trans shit even back then huh?
>>
>mfw a studio actively tried preventing trans bullshit

holy shit, how the times have changed
>>
File: GvlEJq1.jpg (179KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GvlEJq1.jpg
179KB, 1500x1000px
>mfw
>>
>>85552514
and bdsm, believe it or not
>>
>>85552604
nothing has changed, they only care about their focus groups

if "trans" seems hip and cool they will try to cash in on it. they could give a fuck about the actual issue
>>
>>85552756
they actually look better as women
>>
>>85552756
>UPGRADE
>>
lel is that why she's named switch

top kek
>>
>ywn have a dominatrix inserting 100 needles in your dick
Just die in my sleep already
>>
>>85552756
i can't fathom how they even got to talk to each other about this.
like did one of them say, "hey bro let's change our genders?"
>>
people always ask did the Wachowskis just get lucky once, did the first Matrix work because of plagiarism, etc. etc. but you can read the early drafts of the script and they're terrible. it took YEARS to write the first Matrix, and the Wachowskis didn't have carte blanche so guys like Joel Silver and Lorenzo di Bonaventura could say "no, change this" and looking at what came afterwards that probably helped.
>>
wtf, i love australian manwomen nao
>>
>>85552514
So would Switch have been a male in the matrix before he was redpilled?
>>
>>85553132
>morpheus pill scene
>he starts by asking her pronoun
>>
File: Picture 316.png (89KB, 1030x548px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 316.png
89KB, 1030x548px
>>85553081
>>
>>85553036
they probably fucked a lot as kids, bro on bro
>>
>>85553315
Is this real? Damn that's atrocious.
>>
>>85552514
When Matt Blanc...
>>
>>85553315
>adolescent laughter
What does that even sound like?
>>
>>85553315
what am I looking at?
>>
>>85552514
And she bought a hot meal with the matrix money
>>
>>85553657

heheh
>>
>>85553657
have you never been an adolescent?
>>
>>85552756
WHO ARE THESE QTS
>>
>>85553081
People ask that because they lack imagination. The Wachowskis didn't get really good until Speed Racer. Jupiter Ascending was a great imaginative journey, and so of course was hated by the imagination-free consumers who have destroyed American cinema. Make no mistake - it's not the producers who have destroyed American cinema, it's the audiences.
>>
>>85555636
nice try FBI
>>
>>85555986
Nice bait.

But Speed Racer is good in a campy way. I thoroughly enjoyed it in cinemas, and rewatching it you can see that the first 10 minutes are foreshadowing every single plot point.
>>
>>85552872
they look best unseen.
>>
>>85555986
Jupiter is the name of a male god but in Jupiter Ascending it's the name of a female princess.
>>
reminder to /pol/tards: there's literally nothing wrong with trans film characters
>>
>>85552514
it's almost like they were closeted. whoa really makes you think
>>
>>85555986
>t's not the producers who have destroyed American cinema, it's the audiences.

your post is 2/10 memeing but this part is actually true. if you ever bemoan the state of modern cinema, remember that people vote with their dollars and if there were no audience for these movies then they wouldn't be made. and it's not just kids. over half the audience for what are ostensibly children's movies are adults. wonder woman's opening weekend audience was 68% over the age of 25. if it were just kids and the grosses got cut in half there would be no way to justify spending half a billion dollars to produce, market, and release these movies.

we get the world we deserve.
>>
>>85555986
>it's not the producers who have destroyed American cinema, it's the audiences.

last time i checked, nobody in the audiances demanded a token nigger and any other minority in every fucking film
>>
>>85553315
>you don't have hardware to handle this software

what does this even mean?
>>
>>85555986
Go away, Wachowskis.
>>
>>85552514
So its like when someone makes a female avatar in an MMO because "they don't want to stare at a man's ass"

These people are secretly dealing with their transness. Heh learn something new everyday
>>
>>85558856
yeah if you play any games where the main character is a female you're secretly a tranny m8
>>
>>85558933
That's why real men avoid those completely.
>>
>>85558992
define real men
>>
>>85558651
Software often has minimal requirements in hardware capabilities to run. For instance some software may require a video card with specific features or can only run when after enough RAM (Random Access Memory) is installed.
>>
>>85552756
I mean, they look like 50 year old women, so good job
>>
>>85552843
This.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.