[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I be real for a second? This board is fucking atrocious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 733159_006.jpg (61KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
733159_006.jpg
61KB, 320x240px
Can I be real for a second?

This board is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.

A tiny team of people made an animated adventure for you to embark on. They made it for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 things that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking riot.

Guess what? The movie was never going to be perfect. It was never going to live up to your hype. It was never going to be everything you'd ever want in a movie.

What it WAS going to be was an impossibly epic adventure filled with action and funny shit. I just watched it for an hour and a half and it was exactly that. What more do you want?

Is it simple? Sure. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the product placement jarring and the jokes questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.

But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?

How fucking entitled do you have to be to have the appventure of a lifetime inside a smartphone and then say "yeah but…"

We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off one of the most inspiring movies in recent memory.

Sony Pictures doesn't owe you a good time. Yet they gave you 86 MINUTES worth.

If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve it and you were never fans in the first place.
>>
(You)
>>
File: nagito.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
nagito.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>>85552006
I don't know what you're complaining about - this was the funniest film since The LEGO Movie, and had me cracking up with a mix of family friendly laughs and subtle mature innuendo.
By posting this sort of thing, you're giving Drumpf supporters credit - they're just mad that their silly Nolan film won't be winning all the awards now that The Emoji Movie is a contender!
>>
"Entitled" is my favorite corporate buzzword
>>
t. reddit
>>
>Itt: newfags who dont realize this is a reworded No Man's sky pasta
>>
>>85552006
Ok TJ, its time to get off your computer
>>
>>85552006
I'm saving this pasta. Thanks, OP!
>>
emojiposting best new meme
>>
>>85552229
emoji support for phoneposters like me when?
>>
>>85552006
>3 or 4 things that weren't perfect
I haven't seen it yet so I have no argument here, but something's telling me there's a few more than just 3 or 4 things wrong.
>>
(You)
>>
This thread made me leave Dongkirk halfway through and sneak into a The Emoji Kinogræphíque screening desu. The folks at Sony managed to make more relatable characters and palpable tension that the latest Nolan stinker. Glad the bad taste of those nameless pretty boi faggots and the memey TICKTICKTICK soundtrack was washed away by the GOATness of the team behind the greatest film of the year. The Emoji Movie is a winner!
>>
>>85552229
I fucking knew it once the normie backlash were official /tv/ would meme it, i love this place.
>>
Pasta and all aside, never fall for the ''team of animator made this for us'' meme, it's their job and most if not all of them realised how shit their film was, they're getting paid anyway so who fucking cares.
>>
You.
Yes, you. The one screaming, "There's no plot!" and "Sony lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention. Tread lightly.
You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.
I don't feel awkward or anxious watching the Emoji Movie unironically around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful movie that has been drafted and shot for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We Emoji Movie fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow kinosseurs, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.
Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you. I pity you.
I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that The Emoji Movie is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.
I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall The Dark Knight Rises, start up The Emoji Movie, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first scene, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.
>>
>>85552006
>epic
what year is it
>>
>>85552627
holy poo emoji
>>
>>85552627
>>
File: 1493348652677.jpg (6KB, 187x270px) Image search: [Google]
1493348652677.jpg
6KB, 187x270px
>>85552006
>for YOU
>>
>>85552006
Well said. I'm going to see it tomorrow for better or for worse. I hope to see the rest of you doing the same.
>>
If they want more positive reactions they should have made a better movie.
>>
>>85552336
>not Dumbkirk
>>
>>85552006
>It was never going to live up to your hype
>your hype
>hype
Nigga wat?
>>
>>85552006
>for YOU
Bane?
>>
This movie, man.
I barely thought it would live up to the hype, let alone exceed it. I've been watching it for four hours straight across only two movie theaters and about five sound systems, and it has been absolutely and utterly humbling. My breath is being taken away at every turn.
I just laughed watching them desperately try to make their way out of the Candy Crush app, with ominous bots startling me from far across some rocky, eroded mountains against the backdrop of a massive dark blue system. Earlier I was marveling at a herd of grazing Emojis on a little yellow snapchat with a pink filter. Creatures were screeching in the distance and tinkling piano chords played in the background.
I very much appreciate the technical and leveling aspects such as CGI and voice acting, but most of all, this movie has been an extremely emotional experience for me so far. I could barely pull myself away from my first scene once I took a seat. No matter what I'm looking at, I have this excitement and this wonder and frustration that I am inevitably missing so much. I have never, EVER felt this lost. The Movie just beckons, wordlessly. What a beautiful, beautiful, titanic movie. I have no words.
Enjoy, everyone. And thank you, Sony and Tony Leondis. Jeez Louise.
>>
>>85552006
this is the wrong approach sir or madam. what you need to do is spam the board hundreds of times a day with the same bullshit unfunny meme about your movie being shit which will stir the population into seeing it just so they can create more bullshit unfunny memes making your movie incredibly popular here.
>>
>>85552006
Meh
>>
>>85552006
>appventure
>>
File: tumblr_mpoui3Gjio1qfi65ho1_500.png (121KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpoui3Gjio1qfi65ho1_500.png
121KB, 500x380px
>hollywood has gone so far and jumped the shark so enormously that /tv/ can't even make fun of them anymore and has just completely shit itself
>>
>>85552835
The thing that people like you seem to be incapable of understanding is that a team of animators worked together to bring you a film that was GOOD ENOUGH but audiences are so entitled these days that they no longer can appreciate a fun summer comedy about emojis and instead expect everything to be a cinematic masterpiece.
>>
>>85552006
>plebbit spaces.

Go back
>>
if you respond to shill threads without using sage then you are part of the problem
>>
>>85553766
Trying to sweep that one under the rug right quick, huh Sony?
>>
>>85552909
I had a friend who was a closeted gay millennial jackass. He would constantly send me random XD texts and whine about his problems, and started referring to me as his surrogate brother. He lived his life on Twitter and vine and a year into the friendship I really started to hate him, but the day I finally lost all respect for him was the day he started defending NMS. The games a shitshow, but I'm glad it gave me the impetus to kick that guy out of my life.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.