[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Josh Gad, Rebel Wilson May Star In 'Little Shop of Horrors'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: Unknown.jpg (111KB, 879x412px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
111KB, 879x412px
http://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3450112/potential-little-shop-horrors-casting-not/

Fuck this.
>>
>>85549446
>Fuck this.
Rebel? yes pls
>>
YUCK!!!

i like josh gad though i cant help it
>>
>>85549446
should the remake be called BIG shop of horrors then?
>>
when you're from skid row you can't get any better actors
>>
>>85549878
Beat me to it
>>
rebel as audrey
>>
I think they're gonna have to drop the "Little"
>>
>>85549446
Will they update the songs to make the lyrics not complete garbage?
>>
the FAT shop of FAT
>>
The plant is super tiny because it can't get to the food fast enough
>>
File: fatties.jpg (158KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
fatties.jpg
158KB, 750x422px
>>
okay I actually am okay with Josh Gad playing the role of Seymour. And I might get shit on for this but I think Cee Loo Green would be an excellent voice for Audrey II

But please for the love of God do NOT cast Rebel Wilson as Audrey. That would be honest to God the worst casting choice ever. I cannot imagine that bitch singing "Somewhere That's Green" without it being hilariously ridiculous to sit through. they cannot cast her
>>
So which one of them is going to do the FEED ME line?
>>
>>85550834
>And I might get shit on for this but I think Cee Loo Green would be an excellent voice for Audrey II

I like it, but it kind of reminds me of when T-Pain played the haunted hot tub on American Dad.
>>
>>85549446
Closest to a salad she'll ever get.
>>
>>85550879
actually it was Cee Lo in that American Dad episode. That's why I want him to actually play the role in Little Shop
>>
>>85550879
>T-Pain played the haunted hot tub on American Dad.
That was CeeLo in American Dad
>>
>>85549446
Josh Gad's fine for musicals. Just keep him away from anything else.
>>
>Being that it’s going to be a musical, I think it’s safe to assume this one isn’t for the majority of Bloody Disgusting readers. The casting rumors won’t help either. The studio is circling Josh Gad and Rebel Wilson to lead the film in the roles of Seymour and Audrey, roles played in the 1986 film by Rick Moranis and Ellen Greene, respectively, says ThatHashtagShow. The site adds that the duo are “interested” although there are no commitments.

Exciting news !!
>>
File: this kills the man.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
this kills the man.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>
File: Rebel Wilson.jpg (331KB, 1280x2001px) Image search: [Google]
Rebel Wilson.jpg
331KB, 1280x2001px
I wish she grew her arm hair and facial hair back out, if she even can at this point. She used to be literally perfect.
>>
>>85549446
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO NO NO FUCK NO
THIS IS HORRIBLE CASTING ON BOTH SIDES
I LOVE LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS SO FUCKING MUCH PLEASE DON'T DO THIS
>>
File: 1492499789551.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492499789551.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>85549446
They're never going to stop with the crappy unnecessary remakes, are they?
>>
who gives a shit. lots of movies will be remade in your lifetime, you can't get mad at every single one of them.
>>
>>85549446
If Gad can lose a few pounds, he'd be a fantastic Seymour! Rebel Wilson as Audrey though is a colossal mistake, and not because she's fat, because she doesn't have the Audrey type.

Little Shop is one of my favorite stage shows, Seymour is one of my dream roles, and it's one of my favorite films. I just want it to be good.

As far as who to cast as Audrey II, I'd have to say Cee-Lo like other anons in this thread or, bit of a controversial pick, but Anderson Paak. His voice would fit it.
>>
>Audrey II gets diabetes
>>
>>85550807
>people only like my farts
>>
>>85553812
>Anderson Paak
holy shit. He might be too young, but I'd love that.
Personally I'd try to go for Stevie Wonder.
I wish this remake would get cancelled though, I was hoping to do my own animated version one day.
>>
>>85549446

>Plant eats her

>Plant gets diabetes too

Pottery
>>
File: Rebel Wilson 2.jpg (869KB, 1280x1848px) Image search: [Google]
Rebel Wilson 2.jpg
869KB, 1280x1848px
>>85553236
>>
>>85553991

See

>>85553901
>>
>>85550807
>Let me tell you something. A lot of people are disrespecting me. They say that the movie's just about farts. It's about family, and... (bites off mic cover and spits it out) fuck you, you can't do what I do.
>>
>>85553972
>Stevie Wonder
that could work! also an animated version would actually be quite lovely if done well. What kind of animation would you use?
>>
>>85553812
I'd prefer a goofy Bootsy Collins Audrey II

Also no one has thought of who to cast as Orin, who even is the Steve Martin of the current comedy acting scene
>>
This has trainwreck written all over it
>>
>>85554070
>What kind of animation would you use?
2D definitely, CGI never even crossed my mind.
I forgot what I wanted to do with it exactly but I kind of wanted to do a slower/steadier version with the a version of the theatrical (not play) ending that isn't rushed.
>>
>>85554181
>Orin
Taran Killam? Not the best choice, but I can't think of anybody else.
>>
>>85554285
honestly the only people i could think of would be like Paul Rudd or Jason Segel, but they might be too old
>>
File: tumblr_ohdlpdGjWZ1s2o1xlo1_540.png (669KB, 535x714px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohdlpdGjWZ1s2o1xlo1_540.png
669KB, 535x714px
titties sittin right.
>>
>>85554358
Yeah, definitely too old. John C. Reilly would've been perfect if he were younger.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.