[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there's a sequence where she watches 'Stalker'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ATOMICBLONDE-SC-4x6-COMP-FNL-WEB.jpg (110KB, 1296x1944px) Image search: [Google]
ATOMICBLONDE-SC-4x6-COMP-FNL-WEB.jpg
110KB, 1296x1944px
there's a sequence where she watches 'Stalker' in a East Germany KINO theater
>>
>>85547595
really? that's a pretty cool reference for some action flick to make

going to see it with my senpai on saturday

I don't think they know there's going to be a lesbian sex scene, going to be awkward af
>>
File: 28150id_024_primary_w1600.jpg (961KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
28150id_024_primary_w1600.jpg
961KB, 1600x900px
its this scene of course
>>
>>85547627
lesbian sex scene is explicit, but brief
>>
>>85547684
thanks for the heads up pham
>>
>>85547595
This shit was good in all the right ways.
Violence
sex
intrigue.

all the improvised weapons got my dick hard
>>
Plot is too convoluted.
Charlize's acting was not the best, and she whispered all of her god damn lines, which was especially annoying when the soundtrack or sfx was blasting on high. The whole lesbian subplot was shit with the way it was presented, and Charlize's depiction of her character as being cold and detached made the character come off more as a fucking cunt and douche then "bad ass" or cool.
>>
>>85550641
>and Charlize's depiction of her character as being cold and detached made the character come off more as a fucking cunt and douche then "bad ass" or cool.

I remember everyone calling that this would happen months ago. Why is it so hard to right decent female characters? Just write a man and cast a female actor
>>
>>85547595
Reminder to read the book if you enjoyed stalker

[Spoiler] its better [/spoiler]
>>
Wow fucked that spoiler up might as well try this
Boskeletonrp
>>
>>85551117
Bo skeleton rp
>>
>>85551000
The problem was that her character never smiled, and was totally honest and open about using people for information.
If they showed her smiling more, even in a sarcastic "gotcha" kind of way and showed her having a bit more apathy then she did, it would have worked a lot better.
>>
>>85551054
They aren't even comparable, tarkovsky just took the setting and did his own thing
>>
File: film.jpg (1MB, 1952x1744px) Image search: [Google]
film.jpg
1MB, 1952x1744px
Get character confirmed a low IQ pseud.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.