[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>UH OH YOU MADE THE WRONG SUCKA A KEKOLD >NOW ITS TIME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hamilton.jpg (112KB, 900x674px) Image search: [Google]
hamilton.jpg
112KB, 900x674px
>UH OH YOU MADE THE WRONG SUCKA A KEKOLD
>NOW ITS TIME TO PAY THE PIPER FOR THOSE PANTS YOU UNBUCKLED

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>85547090
Hamilton is fucking gay.
>>
>>85547090

Whitey gonna have to recompense a nigga
>>
Why is the classic musical King George song better than the hip hop stuff? It kind of undermines his whole point. Also Miranda doesn't have the charisma Hamilton should have
>>
>>85547238
>It kind of undermines his whole point.
What was his whole point?
>>
File: miranda snl.jpg (37KB, 633x356px)
miranda snl.jpg
37KB, 633x356px
>>85547146
>Hamilton is fucking gay.
I wish
>>
>>85547318
To show that old style musicals are old and busted and Hamilton's stuff is the new hotness. At least that's what I got out of it
>>
>>85547238
It's not really though. Memes aside nothing beats Guns and Ships
>>
>>85547372
You're correct.
Hip hop and rap is literal garbage, hundreds of years behind hundred year old classical music. Basic operas are 100x more interesting, moralizing, and profound than all combined "genius" level nigger music that critics will praise.
>>
Why do they have to niggerise everything
>>
>>85547372
I don't think its really all that new. This has been Miranda's shtick since 2005

I think the point was more to mirror regressive ideologies by giving the characters anachronistic music. That's why King George got a traditional showtune and Jefferson was doing vaudeville at the start.
>>
>>85547238
>Why is the classic musical King George song better than the hip hop stuff?
I think LMM just wanted to show Disney that he could do catchy earworms too.

But that shit is mostly just pleasant filler. Miranda's lyricality really shines in the rap numbers.
>>
>>85547621
>>85547669
Those are both reasonable. I'm a sucker for classic showtunes so that's probably why I like it better. I also liked Book of Mormon so apparently I'm a super pleb
>>
>>85547372

Miranda talks about classic Broadway all the time, there's plenty of references to more "traditional" Broadway shows both lyrically and musical cues

I don't think Miranda thinks showtunes are busted
>>
>>85547090

>Girlfriend scored free tickets for Chicago Hamilton.
>Shitty seats still worth $200 each
>We both hated it and considered leaving at intermission
>Obnoxious gay kid behind me laughing at every fucking "joke"
>Middle aged black couple also behind us. They were not happy about this historical revisionism to make white people feel good.
>Girlfriend and I are the first ones out of the theater when its over.

I'm not a big musical guy but I mean the lyrics/rap sucked, there was ZERO set design, marginal costumes, and shit all dancing other than booty shakin in breaches. Whatever though, she was free and we went to a nice bar afterwards. Gave my girlfriend and I an excuse to dress up.
>>
Hip hop hooray!!
>>
>>85550254
>Girlfriend scored free tickets for Chicago Hamilton.
>Shitty seats still worth $200 each
good premise

very believable
>>
>>85550389

True story, Brah.

An ex boy friend who lives in New York owes her money. Has no money but had the tickets and couldn't go to Chicago, so he gave them to her to pay off part of his debt.

As for me. It cost me $17 to park, and $25 for cocktails.

Life is complicated son, you'll find out when you grow up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.