[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How do you want your 4K blu-ray cover fåm? >Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Wonder_Woman_Steelbook (1).jpg (88KB, 628x353px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder_Woman_Steelbook (1).jpg
88KB, 628x353px
>How do you want your 4K blu-ray cover fåm?
>Just deviantart my shit up
>>
>>85544894
yaaaaaaaas
>>
>>85544894
No pre-orders up in Japan yet?

I'm gonna import it from Japan because they usually have an included 3D disc with the 4K combo pack, and since I love both 3D and 4K, I want to buy them both in one package because it's more convenient.

Unlike the US releases where the 3D and 4K versions are sold separately.
>>
>>85546838
who cares? where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>85546838
no one gives a shit, kill youself
>>
>>85546938
This isn't reddit, faggot. Fuck off from /tv/ if you don't like films.
>>
>>85546838
I stopped giving a shit about 3D once I got a 4k tv. You lose a lot of quality with the 3D and the 4k discs are usually $5 cheaper the week of release
>>
>>85547071
I bought the Japanese 4K combo packs of both BvS and Suicide Squad because they also came with 3D discs.
And I am actually one of the last few who still give a damn about 3D.

Welp, the French FNAC exclusive SteelBook of Wonder Woman apparently has both 3D and 4K discs alongside the regular 1080p 2D disc, so maybe I'll pre-order the French version instead of the Japanese version.

It's not also the 3D discs which get me to buy the Japanese versions, since BvS also had an exclusive bonus disc and an artbook.
I also pre-ordered the Japanese 4K release of La La Land because it comes with this ticket holder thing and the soundtrack.
And I bought the Japanese 4K releases of Shin Godzilla and Your Name. because they are the only 4K releases anywhere as of now, and I am fluent in Japanese so I have no need for subtitles.
>>
DC employs like 100 artists, they really couldn't just grab one of them for this? Why even bother doing an illustrated cover if its gonna just be ass
>>
>>85546838
>No pre-orders up in Japan yet?

THE MOVIE HASN'T EVEN BEEN RELEASED IN THE THEATERS IN JAPAN YET!! That's another 30-100 million for the worldwide box office
>>
>>85547392
>tips fedora
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.