[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he just get fucked in the ass and survive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: getImage.jpg (26KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
getImage.jpg
26KB, 720x405px
Why didn't he just get fucked in the ass and survive for 16 months
>>
File: drank.jpg (45KB, 414x835px) Image search: [Google]
drank.jpg
45KB, 414x835px
you wouldn't join the aryan brotherhood and get cool face tattoos the moment youset foot into prison?
>>
>>85542565
i'd be like ed norton and be annoyed at how not racist they are
>>
>>85542193
Because you can only be a warrior or a victim and he chose to be a warrior.
>>
>>85542193
did you not see his reaction to the part where the lil nigger gets assraped. he wasnt about to have any of that
>>
what is this from?
>>
>>85544387
Cool Hand Luke reboot
>>
>>85542599
>go to prison
>come out a non-racist
pretty sure this is the opposite of how it happens. shit movie
>>
>>85544387
shot caller
>>
>>85544527
its not about that in prison its about money and power
>>
>>85542193
Thats how you get aids
>>
He made a hardline choice. Fuckin respect! And had the decency to make the best of it in the end.
>told son to stay away
>set himself up in a position to help the law when he can
>>
>>85546404
why would he help the system that turned him into a monster?
>>
>>85546557
fo dem gud boi points
>>
>>85546557
He is the degenerate that drank and drive and killed a father.
>>
>>85542565
You pretty much have to in prison if you're there for life. It's a self segregated place and very tribal with different racial gangs.
>>
>>85546913
it was an accident dude... shit happens.
>>
>>85543808
This is movie is real as it gets. Blacks in prison are into some homo shit. A wood I know told me about some wigger who hanged out with bloods and did dirt for them. When he hit the yard the blacks we're treating him like shit. It was so embarrassing for the whites that they were going to kill him just too stop making whites look bad. The wigger ended up getting rape by the blacks. It's also funny how there is half whites half Mexicans rolling with the woods in cali prisons.
>>
>>85547566
thats only the NLR. they allow half white/hispanic but only if the prospects father is white also if your more spanish and look white then thats ok too
>>
>>85546557
He has a deep sense of responsibility. Instead of thinking about how he can get a lesser sentence when his wife asked him to keep trying, his concern was about the death of his friend and the state that his friend's family is in. Its what makes his character so likable, he doesn't make dindu excuses.
>>
>>85548369
but he took the plea bargain
>>
>>85542193
>not turning out a female correction officer for cigs & heroin
>>
>>85547169
American prisons are so strange. Why do you all immediately turn into tribalist murderers and rapists as soon as you get inside?
>>
>>85542193
which was better, this or Small Crimes? i enjoyed sc better but i thought the ending was a little contrived
>>
>>85542193
Is that what you would've done?
>>
>>85547566
>didn't happen: The post
>>
>>85548897
Race is deep here. The Mexicans run deep & the niggers gonna nig. Honestly, last time I did a bid, it was more like MS13 Vs Bloods Vs Diablos
>>
>>85547225
he ran a red light while buzzed and turned around in his seat/doing a fucking fistbump lol
>>
>>85548897
because thats the way society should be instead of this muh racial diversity bs.
>>
>>85548897
because most violent criminals are stupid niggers regardless of their race
>>
>>85549128
in cali the mexicans united because there was too many of them fighting each other because of barrio vs barrio. the whites banded together because of the niggers. mexicans and whites hate niggers more though so they usually ally together when nigs chimp out
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.