[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm honestly completely baffled. https://www.youtube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 54

I'm honestly completely baffled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc_dT5-chuc

What the fuck are they thinking? Not just the boring concept that's "design by committee" in action, but THIS is how you try to sell it?

Is Sony staffed by monkeys? Is this an AI project trying to analyze Twitter trends gone wrong?
>>
>Is Sony staffed by monkeys? Is this an AI project trying to analyze Twitter trends gone wrong?

Pretty much. Sony was banking on this movie succeeding and then theyd have complete control over all the intellectual property involving phones from here on out. It was a massive gamble that thankfully fucking failed.
>>
>>85539458
It's not a film for drumptards, you have to have a sense of humour to enjoy it. I fucking loved, its the first movie since The LEGO movie that had me laughing from beginning to end.
>>
4chan emojis when??
>>
>>85539458
Based Amy Pascal strikes again
>>
Who else kinda wants to see it now
>>
File: 1498676889779.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1498676889779.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>85539458
>tfw want to get into the film industry
>afraid that i might not be good at all
>then remember all the garbage thats being produced

Guess i can always bounce back to this kind of shit if i fail.
>>
>>85539995
This, I didn't lmao since shrek
I also noticed a horde of pc gamers dragging this movie down because it was made by sony, these guys are utterly pathetic
>>
File: emoji.png (224KB, 752x322px) Image search: [Google]
emoji.png
224KB, 752x322px
ouch.
>>
>>85540188
Literally this
>>
>>85539458
Gonna be one of those movies that gonna make mad bucks with the latino and chink audience IMHO.
>>
File: ytzaorwdu0e7byvs7zmn.jpg (25KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ytzaorwdu0e7byvs7zmn.jpg
25KB, 800x450px
>Post credits scene
>"Sorry to keep you waiting..."

How would you react?
>>
File: feel so surreal.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
feel so surreal.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>85540188
from a different perspective
>tfw want to get into the film industry
>work hard to get my dream job at a big movie company
>my dream has come true
>get assigned to shit like the fucking emoji movie
>>
File: 1501174028208.jpg (49KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1501174028208.jpg
49KB, 480x454px
>>85540701
You went too far.
>>
>>85539458
lmao I was laughing through the entire video
>>
>>85539995
>>85540291

It's beautiful in my eyes seeing lefties defend this schlock just because the alt-right doesn't like it. Whose got the leash here?
>>
>>85540659
>yotsuba/the 4-leaves clover is the villain for the sequel
I wouldn't know how to feel about it desu.
>>
>>85539458
I'm not a /pol/tard so I liked it.
>>
>>85539995
this
I was laughing my ass off. unironically the best comedy of the past decade or so. don't listen to haters and memes it's Disney/Pixar peak levels of quality
>>
>>85540920
it's a joke to bait out the idiots, at least i hope so
>>
>>85539458
I thought Pixar made this until the credits. It's that good.
>>
>>85539995
i fucking loved this movie. funniest movie since the LEGO movie desu. easily the sleeper hit of this summer
>>
>>85540989
>Disney/Pixar peak levels of quality

So it's shit?
>>
>>85539458
holy shit this is gold
great film
>>
can someone let me in on the /pol/ emoji movie meme?

is alt-right supposed to dislike it or something while liberals are supposed to like it? What the fuck?
>>
>>85539995
it's good to see Sony follow the runaway success of Spiderman Homecoming with this gem. Legit the funniest movie I've seen in a long while and heavily reminiscent of The LEGO movie
>>
>>85539995
Hands down the funniest movie singe The LEGO movie. Probably a little better if we're being honest.
Sony is unjusting hard lately guys
>>
File: lou_reed.jpg (15KB, 356x237px) Image search: [Google]
lou_reed.jpg
15KB, 356x237px
>>85540188
>thinking the film industry cares about artistic integrity
they are just a modernized tool/weapon by now
>>
>>85539995
When I first heard about an upcoming Emoji movie I thought, "what the heck?"

Boy was I wrong. Sony nailed it with the humor. Best animated film since the LEGO movie easily
>>
>>85539995
definitely, i honestly havent seen anything that's made me laugh this hard since the LEGO movie. Really shared some similar atmospheric aspects with it which was awesome.
Thanks based Sony
>>
this is a lot of bait
>>
>>85539458
>Is Sony staffed by monkeys?
Monkeys would probably be an improvement
>>
>>85539995
Excellent point brother. This movie is way better than The LEGO movie and it's humor is aimed at adults. I'm really hoping for a sequel. Sony knocked it out of the parks fellas
>>
>>85539458
When Amy Pascal was fired for racism against the president, their immediate first choice was Tom Rothman. As in, the Tom Rothman that was famously fired for:
>cancelling firefly
>hating superhero movies, even in the current climate
>preventing production of Deadpool for a fucking decade, which proceeded to break records after he was gone
>stonewalling fox's biggest money maker xmen for years because he was trying to bully the director into quitting before he would let a new movie be made
>turning galactus into a cloud
>xmen origins: wolverine
So that's the kind of talent that they're looking for, which is why he went on to be responsible for Ghostbusters and this.
>>
>come out of movie theater
>still cracking up
haven't had this good a time since the LEGO movie!
>>
>>85539995
Between this and Spiderman Homecoming Sony has unJUSTed themselves quite well

This was honestly funnier then the LEGO movie bros
>>
File: noose guy.jpg (50KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
noose guy.jpg
50KB, 800x530px
>tfw at this point i cant tell if people are shills or just joking
>>
File: Duck Dodgers.png (207KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Duck Dodgers.png
207KB, 400x400px
>Samefagging this hard for the Emoji Movie
>Emoji
>Movie
>>
>>85539458
Honestly, I was shocked by how high quality this movie was. By the end I was just... stunned. I really was. I wasn't expecting something of this level of Disney/Pixar quality walking in but I'm glad I purchased my tickets online at ticketmaster.com and saw it anyway. The jokes are truly brilliant and downright hysterical. I haven't laughed this hard since I saw the LEGO movie. I will definitely be purchasing it on Blu-ray when it's released later this year.
>>
>>85539995
Amen, dude! (but not a religious amen, as that would imply that God exists). This will definitely live on to be remembered as one of the sleeper hits of this generation! Had me pissing my pants from start to finish laughing! Too bad all these conservatard "no fun allowed" fuckfaces can't appreciate good, solid comedy. Real disconnect between audiences and critics too.
>>
>>85540701
>getting paid more money than you can spend
>have pascal to dump your failures onto

why is this bad
>>
now who was in the wrong in here?
>>
>>85541427
It's a hilarious, family-friendly film. I'm sorry but it's just not for stupid humourless drumpflets, it's for adults with good taste. It's the funniest movie since The LEGO Movie (2014)
>>
>>85539995
This right here. I'm expecting The Emoji Movie to become a cult classic among youth.
>>
>>85539458

This might be the first "perfect" movie of this century. Breathtaking cinematography, hilarious script, incredibly funny and nuanced performances from everyone involved, and DAT SOUNDTRACK, holy shit I'm going to go see this movie at least fifteen more times and I recommend you do, too!
>>
>tfw the only thing this film got right was casting Steven Wright as a Meh emoji
>>
>>85541437
this
the whole political bs and memers pulling the "le reddit no fun allowed" card are only hurting themselves by avoiding this movie outright. this was legit funnier than The LEGO movie. I was pleasantly surprised that it was this good given it was a Sony movie based on emoticons
>>
>>85539995
>>
>>85539458
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. So funny. I don't know what else there is to say. Sony hit it out of the park.
>>
Here's the better trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngCtBthRU0w
>>
>>85541534
Patrick Stewart voices a pile of shit, that's much more apt.
>>
>>85539458
Funniest movie since The LEGO Movie (2014).
>>
>>85541481
>he thinks executives take any of the blame

fucking lmao, what color is the sky in your fantasy land?
>>
>>85541590
THIS. It is a hilarious comedic romp from start to finish. I haven't laughed this much or this hard since seeing The LEGO Movie. They say this is a "kids' movie" but it has a lot of adult references only mature people will appreciate. Definitely the sleep hit of 2017, can't wait to see it again with my wife and her son this weekend.
>>
Easily the best animated comedy since The LEGO movie bros. Ignore the memes, this is Sony unJUSTing itself
>>
>>85541661
>sleep hit
honestly i wouldn't even say sleep hit, it's actually such a funny movie that for me personally i'm saying it's a must watch movie, sort of like the LEGO movie. The box office is gonna flood im telling you
>>
>>85539458
All I can say is: AMAZEBALLS!
Not only is this the funniest movie to come out of the last 5 years (at least), but it's the best movie Sony has ever produced (ok, maybe tied with Spiderman Homecoming). The humor is aimed at adults, and the tone is reminiscent of The LEGO movie. Plus the theater gave me a free Emoji Movie fidget spinner.
>>
the FANS will love it, critics just don't get that people want to have a FUN RAUNCHY COMEDY
>>
I love this new meme
>>
>>85541822
Unironically so much this bros
The animation is Disney-tier, the humor is top-notch (think the LEGO movie) and the overall story is engaging on a human level. Based Sony produces another lucrative, quality film
>>
>>85539995
I agree! This movie has flown past even the LEGO movie! Just amazing!
>>
This trailer is simply litty. You can tell Sony is going absolutely all out for the FANS.
>>
>>85540920
Imagine being so smug and yet so stupid. You're falling for incredible you obvious bait.
>>
>>85539458
This is The Lego Movie 2.0. So good.
>>
>>85541505
>ironically shilling for something
Sad.
>>
>>85541926
Pshhhh. After this smash hit, the next LEGO Movie will be emulating this
Calling it now. Sony has unjusted
>>
>tfw smoking some weed with the gf and then going to see this
Its gonna be great bros, only angry no fun allowed virgins would hate on something so fun.
>>
>>85541819
>Plus the theater gave me a free Emoji Movie fidget spinner.
You got one too? They are high quality and not crappy plastic like the ones you buy at Walmart. Much like this movie, so much funnier than The LEGO Movie its insane
>>
>>85541961
If you don't think The Emoji Movie is funny you're a mouseshill and you need to go back >>>/pol/
Nuff' said
>>
>>85542031
Ignore him bro. These "no fun allowed Redditors" are miserable and just want every piece of media they watch to emulate the Disney Marvel template. Oddly enough, the jokes in The Emoji Movie > Marvel's quips all day
>>
>All this false flagging
>>
>>85539458
This movie is an awesome example of deconstruction. Artistically brilliant. Even Nolan himself will be taking notes!
>>
>>85541961
>something fun came out and i dont like it despite not seeing it because reasons
>sh-shills!
Go back
>>
Its like if Shrek and The Lego Movie had a baby, so much fun.
>>
This film puts The LEGO Movie to shame in every category. I was surprised this turned out so great. Really glad there's gonna be a sequel bros
>>
>73 replies
>39 posters
Pathetic
>>
they were trying to recreate the sloth from zootopia
>>
>>85542084
THIS.
I don't think it's odd though. With raw talent like TJ Miller (Gene), James Corden (Hi-5), Anna Faris (Jailbreak) and Patrick Stewart (Poop) behind the project, it'd be more puzzling if the movie was bad.
>>
>>85542236
>a conversation = a few people saying one thing each and that's that
>>>/pol/
>>
>hey boss should we pay people to shill our movie?
>no need, some morons will do it for free, they're just THAT contrarian
>>
>>85542236
+1. didn't want to jump in to defend this movie but you pushed me over the edge.
>>
>>85541961
>>85540920
>>85542100
>>85542236
This movie triggers drumpflets to tears, I think that alone makes it the best movie this Summer.
>>
>>85539995
I loved this movie, I was PISSING myself with laughter the whole time! My wife's boyfriend almost died from laughing too much. If you're not a fan, then don't bad talk this movie until you've seen it. You don't know what you're missing!
>>
File: image.jpg (292KB, 757x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292KB, 757x576px
Armond review when?
>>
>>85542257
>They will race behind you. They will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun
Truer word have never been spoken, anon. People truly do hate that which that can't understand
>>
>>85542345
Are you trying to get people to watch the movie or not? Insults don't make for good marketing.
>>
>>85539995
I couldn't possibly agree more! SONY® Pictures did an absolutely incredible job with this movie, I was laughing the entire time! And I really think we need a movie like this with fascism on the rise in America once again.
>>
>>85542384
Drumpflets are a minority and this movie isn't made for them. The Emoji Movie (much like The LEGO Movie from 2014) features many intellectually intelligent jokes that inbred hicks won't understand. The true demographic is intellectuals like myself and the many people in this thread. We don't want "people" like you seeing it to begin with, you'd stink up the theater
>>
The Emoji Movie brings its instantly recognizable characters to the big screen in a colorful adventure that, while geared toward the younger set, isn't without rewards for parents.
>>
>>85539995
>>85540291
>>85540989
>>85541107
>etc

This isn't even good satire. It is like worse than the trailer.
>>
>>85542459
>you'd stink up the theater
kek
>>
>>85542479
>geared toward the younger set
Did we watch the same movie??? This movie may look like its for children but the jokes, dialogue and plot are geared to the 21-60 demographic.
>>
The Emoji Movie serves up emotionally satisfying spectacle, delivered by a writer-director in full command of his craft and brought to life by a gifted ensemble cast that honors the smartphone-based story.
>>
>>85539995
Fuck off TJ Miller.

The only good thing you have ever been part of is Silicon Valley
>>
god is dead, we killed him
>>
>>85542352
I am waiting for the king
>>
>>85542636
>just dance
fucking lol
disgraceful product placement
>>
>>85542689
It's a fantastic app (application) tho.
Check it out on the Apple store or Play Store on Android.
>>
Its a great film for a good laugh. I haven't enjoyed a film this much since the Lego movie.
>>
>>85542636
>movie made by sony
>phones have windows phone
what'd they mean by this?
>>
>>85542689
Don't knock it before you try it. Just Dance is great fun for the entire family.
>>
>>85542751
They're trying to associate windows products with shit. Microsoft should sue.
>>
TJ Miller is right, with Trump as president we need to just be able to sit down, have some popcorn, and LAUGH! This movie delivers on that and more with a likeable cast, animation with great graphics, and lots of gags that people of all ages can enjoy.
>>
Don't knock the movie until you watch it.
>>
File: emoji.jpg (126KB, 673x494px) Image search: [Google]
emoji.jpg
126KB, 673x494px
>>85542375
>>
>>85542524
I was serious though
did you even watch the movie before talking shit?
>he rates rotten tomatoes ratings
lmao pleb
>>
>>85542419
But anon, In your opinion was it better than.... say, The LEGO Movie (2014)?
>>
>>85542857
Don't forget the LEGO movie!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1440x1080px
>>85542636
Crackle
>>
>>85539458
>this is what white "people" consider comedy

no wonder whites are killing themselves off
>>
>>85542636
Crackle? Really?
>>
File: Koba_by_hsbf6-d7rh4ml.jpg (128KB, 900x761px) Image search: [Google]
Koba_by_hsbf6-d7rh4ml.jpg
128KB, 900x761px
>>85539458
>staffed by monkeys
ITS
HUMAN
WORK
>>
i really really didnt think this film would be at all entertaining but compared to shit like spiderman and all this other shit thats out there right now, this is the best of the bunch
>>
What in the actual fuck this thread
>>
>>85542857
And it's better than The LEGO Movie by miles!
>>
I watched it and it's fantastic. The critics saying otherwise are not smart enough to understand it. It is full of hidden meaning and underlying themes, it's incredible.
It's meant to be shallow at first glance because that's part of the message it's trying to send.
>>
>>85543108
We're comparing the new hilarious side-slapping comedy The Emoji Movie to the old humor-infused funny champion The LEGO Movie.
And a bunch of HATERS are trying to hold down REBELLIOUS love for a little light in our lives! Fuck Drumpf, and fuck white people.
>>
>>85543143

See, people said this about spring breakers, and spring breakers was legitimately great.

I CAN'T TELL WHAT IS POSTPOSTIRONIC ANYMORE.
>>
>>85543143
so much this
Such a rewarding experience. Excellent cgi, great voicework by talented actors and TJ Miller, and legit mature humor. The trailer is so subversive in lulling the audiences expectations and once it starts the rug gets pulled out from under you. As you fall down the rabbit hole into the expansive abyss you feel your soul being deconstructed to it's very core. You come out of it a new man. A changed man.

Oh and it's way better than The LEGO Movie so there's that
>>
>>85543036
underrated
>>
Am I the only one in this thread that actually really liked The Emoji Movie? It reminded me of The Lego Movie, it was a really fun romp of a film that from the beginning to the end had me smiling just like one of the emojis!
>>
>>85543255
Haters that haven't even seen the movie and swore it off before even considering giving it a shot.

i.e. /tv/ in a nutshell. Oh well, their loss bro. Must truly suck being sheep guided by the herder (Rotten Tomatoes)
>>
>>85543255
>>85543324
Pretty much this
Memes aside it's a legit funny, fun movie. I know that we aren't allowed to have fun on /tv/ but I really liked it. Fuck everyone, fuck RT, and fuck the cattle who flock to RT as the authority
>>
>>85539458

Did you read the leaked emails? Then you'd know they're even worse than that. Literal bottom barrel rejects from every other corner of Hollywood.

I'm nearly convinced they've been infiltrated by other studios to kill them from the inside out just so they can get their IPs in the inevitable sell off when Sony Pictures is no longer viable to prop up for them.

If not for tax write offs and other shady shit they'd be deader than dead. Warner isn't far off behind them at this point.
>>
File: 1346801694733.png (400KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1346801694733.png
400KB, 640x480px
>sony
>>
>>85543324
Just got back from seeing The Emoji Movie with my crew. We roll pretty deep and let me tell you, not a dry seat in the house. The piss was intense. Piss dripping out the seats, piss flowing down the aisles, piss in the popcorn. Piss jets in every direction. I actually shit myself three times, I told the door monkey and he was like "Aww here goes" and we fistbumped. It was all a good vibe. Great night out and if you roll with a chill crew and not a bunch of permavirgin goobers then you'll have a wicked sick time. LITTY.
>>
>>85540369

I don't think I've ever seen such a low audience "want to see" vote. This thing is deader than dead in the water. That score even on pure garbage is usually 80 percentile. Holy fucking shit.
>>
That's it, I'm getting in my car now and driving to the theatre to see Sony's "The Emoji Movie", (2017)
>>
>>85543521
Have my boy Jonesy hook you up with a free The Emoji Movie fidget spinner, dawg. You won't regret it
>>
>>85539458
>Our first movie
>first
Fuck there's more?
>>
>>85543521
I know you will enjoy it as much as I did! It's better than even The Lego Movie (2014). Don't forget to grab a XL popcorn, soda and some candy at the concession stand beforehand to improve your viewing experience. Try not to laugh while you eat or drink though, it's going to be hard LOL!
>>
>>85543579
God I hope so
>>
>>85543579

Is English your first language you fucking cretin you?
>>
>>85543635
Likely not. Most of these anti-Sony plebs are marvel loving pajeets. ignore them bro
>>
>>85543579
BASED Sony have already planned the Emoji Movie Cinematic Universe. The Emoji Movie (2017) is merely the stepping stone for this laugh out laugh feel-good comedy franchise of the late 2010s and 2020s.
>>
>>85539995
>>85540291
>>85540875
>>85540985
>>85543521
I read all of these in meh emoji's voice.
>>
File: emoji_movie_jpeg.jpg (24KB, 873x491px) Image search: [Google]
emoji_movie_jpeg.jpg
24KB, 873x491px
My favorite scene was this one, showing that modern means of communication are what will ultimately save us from impending doom. Truly a masterpiece.
>>
>>85543703
What apps do you see them using for the next film, and could they possibly do a cross-over with the Lego Movie (2014)?
>>
>>85543677
This movie was fucking made for pajeet friendo. India's tech slaves will unironically laugh at this because they mass-import dated American culture and think it's something they "get."

captcha: desert harvest
>>
>>85543770
The Tinder Movie
>>
File: Capture.png (156KB, 604x787px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
156KB, 604x787px
...How?
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 417x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 417x353px
This thread
>>
>>85543770
You didn't hear it from me but word on the street is that the Emoji gang from the first movie are teaming up with the snapchat emojis from their world to stop an evil corporation hell-bent on proprietary text only smart phones from destroying all emojis. It's guaranteed to be funnier than The LEGO Batman Movie (2017)
>>
File: 1478431848056.jpg (287KB, 1529x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478431848056.jpg
287KB, 1529x1200px
>patrick stewart is shit
>>
So, is the idea supposed to be a stupid Inside Out? Like, the personalities are based around the one emotion they represent?
>>
>>85543826
Hollywood movies don't really do well in India. the ones that do alright are really big budget ones like Nolan and Cameron movies. India's not even that big on American culture, you're thinking Korea and Japan.
>>
File: IMG_2074.jpg (11KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2074.jpg
11KB, 250x186px
>143 replies
>67 posters
Surrounded by samefags
>>
>>85540188
Just remember the only (((requisite )))
>>
>>85539458
They are trying to make a movie so shitty that it wraps back around and gets ridiculous amount of pity views, like homeless people that beg on the side of the freeway on-ramp and make 6 digits
>>
>>85539995
>>85540291
>>85540989
>>85541036
>>85541107
>>85541153
>>85541266
>>85541275
>>85541337
>>85541415
>>85541437
>>85541895
I honestly can't tell if these replies are satire or if the board is actually being overrun with honest-to-god desperate Sony shills.

Maybe Amy Pascal's finally done after this.
>>
File: emoji what i expected.png (575KB, 1102x504px) Image search: [Google]
emoji what i expected.png
575KB, 1102x504px
Legit one of the funniest comedies of the decade. Don't watch it, let RT continue to hold your leash
>>
this is what happens when sfx companies do everything instead of just bankroll shitty remakes
>>
File: cc.jpg (92KB, 454x407px) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
92KB, 454x407px
This thread...you all have gone too far.
>>
>>85541593
Holy shit it's literally Foodfight with Emojis.

How do you fuck up this hard?
>>
>>85544544
>a tripfag plays takes the hgigh road
How's the weather up your own ass?
>>
>>85542352
>The Poochie of movies

Ouch.
>>
>>85544163
Actually I checked which movies did well in India some surprises
https://www.thecinemaholic.com/highest-grossing-hollywood-movies-india/
>Conjuring 2
>Amazing Spiderman
>Spiderman 3
>2012
>>
Welp, the reviews are in boys. Armond loves it. Reddit hates it.
The Emoji Movie (2017) truly is /ourkino/
>>
>>85544441

I hope it's satire
>>
File: kek batz.jpg (26KB, 351x400px) Image search: [Google]
kek batz.jpg
26KB, 351x400px
>>85544454
>"What I got"
>>
>>85539995
This film is the kind of movie we need right now
>funny to a fault
>humor aimed at more mature audience
>kid friendly
>cutting edge animation
>better than the LEGO Movie
I laughed my ass off. Totally didn't expect anything quality-wise from Sony. Legit hoping for a sequel now
>>
>>85544441
If you really can't then you should honestly get a mental health check.
>>
>>85543579
>>85543987
>>85544152
>>85544287
>>85544470
>>85544544
>>85544562
>>85544635
>>85544706
>>85544760
t. assmad drumpflets that hate fun
I'm glad you hate the movie, now I can rewatch it reassured that I won't see any brain dead rednecks stinking up my theater. It'll be better than watching The LEGO Movie (2014) for the second time.
>>
>>85544441
It's so obviously a samefag twat
>>
>>85541425
I assume most of them are joking, but some of their shill impersonations are uncanny
>>
>>85544938
t. sony
>>
>>85545032
>most
it's like one guy at most
>>
>>85544938
>being this commited to a bait
>>
File: bait of babylon.jpg (72KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait of babylon.jpg
72KB, 625x626px
>>85542345
>>
>>85545065
>>85545064
>>85545065
>>85545092
Whatever helps you sleep at night, drumpftards.
>>
#Litty
>>
Daily Reminder:
Disney is trying to get Spider-Man back at all costs. Paying an exec to "ok" all these trash productions to tank the studio. When the studio goes bankrupt and releases Spider-Man, that exec gets hired at Disney
>>
File: 4chan ads.png (51KB, 880x112px) Image search: [Google]
4chan ads.png
51KB, 880x112px
>>85544441
or, you know, maybe a movie you a) haven't even seen, b) disregard outright, and c) never gave a chance is actually a funny movie. Shocker, I know.
>>
>>85545252
You're in the wrong thread sweetie. The Emoji Movie is a commercial and financial juggernaut for Sony. Sony has officially unJUSTed themselves
>>
>>85545357
It's also better than the lego movie
>>
>>85539458
That's only funny if it's actually Steven Wright and not just a dude that sounds like him.

Even then, it's not really funny enough to prop up the fucking trailer and it's sure as shit too meta to work for a feature length movie for normies.
>>
>>85545417
t. mouseshill /pol/tard
The Emoji Movie is a laugh-out-loud comedic romp with something for all ages. The humor caters to intellectuals, not retarded drumpflets like you. You haven't even seen it and you think it's not funny, kill yourself. Go under your kitchen sink cabinet and chug every bottle you find.
>>
I went into this movie not wanting to give it a chance. I despise Sony and their creatively bankrupted asses with a passion. Damn, was I wrong

Dismissing it outright, I didn't bother nor care to read up on the plot, nor it's subversion. Won't spoil any of that, but what matters is it's fucking hilarious. It was funny and genuinely fun (sorry, forgot that's a crime around these here parts).

And yes, memes aside it actually is better than The LEGO Movie

>t. someone who actually saw it
>>
File: 6f8.jpg (24KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
6f8.jpg
24KB, 300x419px
>>85544454
jesus fuck
>>
Is hating The Emoji Movie (2017) the most Reddit opinion possible?
>>
>>85542352
>using poochie as an insult
pleb detected
>>
>>85545476
>not sure if reverse shilling or actually astroturfing

Either way, I still don't want to see your movie.
>>
>>85545589
Only underage retards from r/the_donald hate The Emoji Movie. It's a movie made by FANS for FANS, not HATERS.
>>
File: emoji_movie_brainwashing.png (192KB, 697x547px) Image search: [Google]
emoji_movie_brainwashing.png
192KB, 697x547px
>>85539901
(((Leftists))), same thing.
>>
>>85544544
I agree but putrefying tripfag filth like you need to be tortured to death.
>>
>>85545653
Ohh, some of these posts make sense now.
>>
A fun-filled mature comedic romp that will have you saying, "what LEGO movie?"
>>
>>85545653
>>85545713
>>85545654
drumpftards on suicide watch. prepare for a generation fighting against your tyranny
>>
>>85539458
>what? where's ironman? I dont understand this movie at all! IM ANGRY! I HATE YOU!
The state of plebs
>>
>>85544454
>that "what I got" panel
so you expected shit, but you got a different kind of shit?
>>
>>85545882
>EOE
>shit
Gotcha. Contrarianism. Opinion discarded
>>
File: 1495498399136.jpg (4KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
1495498399136.jpg
4KB, 212x218px
>>85542718
>>85542760
>>
Anyone remember minionposting? Will emojiposting too that?
>>
>>85545913
>weeb
>thinking everyone on /tv/ likes his weebshit
back to /a/ with you
>>
>>85545976
anime website
>>
File: Reddit smug.png (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit smug.png
92KB, 400x400px
>>85545976
>>
>>85539995
I love love love ironic drumpf posting like this
I kek every time I read one of these posts
keep it up anon
>>
File: Remember - we're the problem.jpg (258KB, 682x974px) Image search: [Google]
Remember - we're the problem.jpg
258KB, 682x974px
>>85545976
>that high road
Sorry newfriend. Couldn't hear you over that wall of BBC, blatant /pol/baiting, cheese pizza and year-round fanwankery on 12 episode shows
>>
this movie is good it reminds me the Lego movie (2014)
>>
>>85546145
Psssh, only WAY better
Did I mention thwey handed out FREE The Emoji Movie fidget spinners?!
>>
File: 1500824801136.png (694KB, 567x709px) Image search: [Google]
1500824801136.png
694KB, 567x709px
>>85546106
>>
File: Screenshot_20170727-222657~2.png (326KB, 1080x1609px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170727-222657~2.png
326KB, 1080x1609px
Y'all just jealous this movie is funny
>>
>>85546011
>>85546016
>>85546106
damn, the /a/ssfaggots infiltration is worse than I thought
>>
>>85546011
>>85546016
>>85546106
didn't realize the weebs on this board were so easily triggered. i'll take note of that for future shitposting
>>
Can I be real for a second?

This community is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.

A tiny team of people made an animated adventure for you to embark on. They made it for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 things that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking riot.

Guess what? The movie was never going to be perfect. It was never going to live up to your hype. It was never going to be everything you'd ever want in a movie.

What it WAS going to be was an impossibly epic adventure filled with action and funny shit. I just watched it for an hour and a half and it was exactly that. What more do you want?

Is it simple? Sure. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the product placement jarring and the jokes questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.

But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?

How fucking entitled do you have to be to have the appventure of a lifetime inside a smartphone and then say "yeah but…"

We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off one of the most inspiring movies in recent memory.

Sony Pictures doesn't owe you a good time. Yet they gave you 86 MINUTES worth.

If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve it and you were never fans in the first place.
>>
>>85546208
We've had DBZ/EVA threads since back before LOST was a thing (i.e. years before your new ass sauntered in) and not once has a mod/janny/whatever pruned them (for free)
tldr your autistic screeching fuels my boner
>>
>>85546290

>appventure

I approve of the copypasta but please tell me that isn't an actual term sony used
>>
>>85546290
i felt like i was on tumblr reading this
>>
File: 1349791659774.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1349791659774.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>85546349
not him but I think the term is rather EMOJIRIFIC
>>
>>85542995
>>85543026
sony owns crackle
>>
File: 1368324823asd.jpg (73KB, 506x601px) Image search: [Google]
1368324823asd.jpg
73KB, 506x601px
>>85546290
t. reddit
go watch rick & memerty pleb, we the people who get laid anytime and have actual good film taste will enjoy this KINO that will be remembered as an eventual classic gem
>>
>>85546290
> community is fucking atrocious right now
everyone opinions are just as valid as yours
>They made it for YOU
They made it to make a quick buck by a copy/paste plot with something popular right now.
>what do these people OWE YOU?
nothing, and no one owns them anything.
>weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement
hahahahahahahahaha........hahahahahahaha
>>
Nintendrumpfs hate this movie because based Sony made it. Ignore these manchildren.
>>
File: 1049375838394839.png (131KB, 383x331px) Image search: [Google]
1049375838394839.png
131KB, 383x331px
>>85539995
>All those fucking replies

/tv/ Never fails to impress me.
>>
>>85546349
https://goldreefmovies.tsogosun.com/g-TheEmojiMovie3D

:^)
>>
>>85539995
fuck bait and fuck bait posters
>>
File: tyrion awkward.jpg (19KB, 308x307px) Image search: [Google]
tyrion awkward.jpg
19KB, 308x307px
KEK! The state of Drumpftards! They're so fucking stupid they don't grasp a movie about fucking emoticons!

*breathes in*
>>
>>85539458
>our first movie
>first

>implying a second one

hahahahaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>85543499
Sony is LITERALLY retarded. I don't say that as a meme, I mean the people who work there are so far out of touch with reality that they may as well have a mental disability at this point.
>>
>>85544544
Post more Christy Canyon for our friends at Sony
>>
File: 58c.jpg (96KB, 784x810px) Image search: [Google]
58c.jpg
96KB, 784x810px
>/pol/ this btfo over a cartoon
>>
Honestly, it's not that bad. I think the critics are just jumping on the meme hate train.
>>
File: armond.jpg (28KB, 550x325px) Image search: [Google]
armond.jpg
28KB, 550x325px
Welp, /tv/ btfo

Looks like KINO is back on the menu, lads.
>It's easy to walk in with low expectations for "The Emoji Movie," a film so saturated with product placement that every single scene doubles as a smart phone commercial. Adding to the cynicism is the late July release date, a time when quality family cinema is typically as plentiful as tulips on a freeway median.
>The movie is a wonderful surprise, cleverly written and executed pixel by pixel with a visual panache. Filled with humor and action, the Sony movie pulls off an emotional finish that rivals some of Pixar's best work. You can argue - and not sound completely crazy - that this is a better film than a few recent Academy Awards best picture nominees.
>There were early signs that "The Emoji Movie" might rise above mediocrity. It was directed and written by Tony Leondis and Eric Siegel who seem to specialize in stealthily making quality films, including the charming "Igor" (2008) and the satisfying Dreamworks film of "Kung-Fu Panda: Secrets of the Masters" (2011). Sony has a history of nurturing the brand; the company's video games have mostly been excellent in recent years.
>>
>>85545653
God bless T.J. Miller. Huffpo doesn't even realize he's fucking with them.
>>
>>85546290
Well fucking done, haven't seen this one in a while, good job repurposing it. I even saw one retard responding point by point
>>
File: 4chan no.png (286KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
4chan no.png
286KB, 1280x960px
>>85548103
>tfw it's real
>>
>>85548103
>it's actually his RT review
Welp, time to ignore this retard forever. Why the fuck does /tv/ listen to this hack again?
>>
File: 1476135728184.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1476135728184.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>85548103
CONFIRMED
>>
>>85548103
Looks like EMOJIKINO is back on the menu lads
>>
>>85548172
neither do the poltards
>>
Jesus christ, I've never seen such dedicated shilling in one thread. What the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>85545653
I didn't know TJ Miller was the CEO of Sony.
>>
>>85543677
>if you can't speak English, you must be an Indian.
Every single time
>>
>>85539995
:+1: :heart: :love: :yum: :bleep_bloop: :sweat_smile: :star: :trollface:

:yum: :yum: :yum: yum: :poop:
>>
>>85539458
This movie is a national treasure. No one saw this coming from Sony. This is the funniest movie I've seen in a loooooong while. Way better than The LEGO Movie
>>
>>85542352
>The Emoji Movie is almost as bad and brutally depressing as everything else in 2017

This is gonna be a fun 7.5 years.
>>
Believe the hyper. The most hilarious movie of the past decade or so is here. Sleeper hit of the summer m80s

Puts The LEGO Movie to shame.

Based Sony
>>
I can honestly say that the Emoji Movie is the most important movie of the 21st century, possibly the most important movie in all of human history.

In 1000 years all modern religions will be a thing of the past except for the Emoji religion, where sermons will be given every week analyzing the sage wisdom offered by this timeless classic.
>>
>>85549462
>>85549727
So how much are you being paid again?
>>
File: 1322244389559.png (417KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
1322244389559.png
417KB, 600x603px
>>85549727
>there's a LEGO Movie religion
>it's not as funny
>mfw
>>
>>85546016
Ideon>Evangelion
>>
>>85549975
Glad you added that bro. Not only is this an unexpected hit, but it's MUCH funnier than The LEGO Movie
>>
Best movie, /tv/ is being contrarian again
>>
>>85549975
>>85550005
this
>>
>“The Emoji Movie” might seem like a brazenly cynical cash grab that only exists because a Hollywood studio saw an opportunity to brand the most universal human language since the invention of math (apologies to Esperanto), but Sony Pictures Animation’s big new blockbuster has represented something very positive since the start of this summer movie season: hope. Specifically, the hope that — for 90 beautiful minutes — Hollywood would spirit us away to a cinematic world that was somehow actually worse than real life. What a gift it would be in July 2017 to leave the multiplex and actually come up on our way back to reality, to feel the faint nausea of ascension for the first time all year and be reminded that it’s still possible for things to get better. Alas, blind optimism is a dangerous game in this day and age, and there is no such respite to be found here.

>Make no mistake, “The Emoji Movie” is very, very, very bad (we’re talking about a hyperactive piece of corporate propaganda in which Spotify saves the world and Sir Patrick Stewart voices a living turd), but real life is just too hard to compete with right now. Not even a gaudy monument to late capitalism that masquerades as children’s entertainment — a film that bends over backwards to teach your kids that true happiness is always just an app away — can measure up to what’s happening off-screen. Not even a witless cartoon that unfolds like a PG-rated remake of “They Live” as told from the aliens’ POV feels as toxic as glancing at your Twitter feed or (God forbid) turning on the television news.

What did a depersonalized liberal critic mean by this?
>>
>>85550045
>drumpflets
>>
>>85546882
>They made it to make a quick buck by a copy/paste plot with something popular right now.
Did you not just read my post? Try this out: its called ACTIVE READING, retard. You know, absorbing information, not just skimming. The project was not a cash grab, it was a small team putting their all into something they believed in. And guess what? The film succeeded.
>>
>>85539995
kek
>>
>>85548103
Could this be the greatest kino review of all time?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (42KB, 391x392px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
42KB, 391x392px
whoa
Armond White will probably give it an A and say it's a deep meditation on race relations or some shit
>>
Nice /s4s/ simulator guys
>>
>>85550270
Or a commentary on the increasing stupidity of the millennial generation
>>
>>85539458
>What the fuck are they thinking?
"We can launder a lot of money with this"
>>
>>85550263
/ourboy/ knows his shit
if he says this is better than the LEGO Movie (which it is) then I'd call that a mighty endorsement and a scathing message to the Drumpfkins worldwide
>>
>>85550308
Well at least that would be accurate.
>>
I've just gotta say this was better than i ever couldve expected. Mature humor, genuine laughs, and a story with a heart. WAY better than The LEGO Movie
>>
>>85550391
ha is this a new meme?
>>
>>85539458
>EXPRESS yahself
I hate that song now.
>>
>>85547299
What's wrong, feeling "Meh"?
Then go see The Emoji Movie July 28!
>>
>>85550764
OMG THIS
It's way funnier than The LEGO Movie
>>
>>85550391
Thanks for bringing that up bro
This movie is a gem. Non stop laughs through and through, brilliant CGI and loveable characters.
Puts The LEGO Movie to shame in every conceivable way!
>>
When I first saw the Lego Movie in the year 2014 I thought it couldn't be topped... Until now! The Emoji Movie is a breath of fresh air in this terrible time our country is going through and sometimes we just need to laugh.

It's also better than the Lego Movie.
>>
>>85551154
Good point my friend
Not only is this an absolute joy to watch, it really makes you think about our cultures reliance on pop culture, social media, etc

And I agree entirely! It's WAY funnier than The LEGO Movie (2014)!!!
>>
>>85539458
THE EMOJI KINO

SO BRING THE SON

DOESN'T HAVE TO BE YOUR SON
>>
>>85539995
Woah that's quite an statement right there, you gotta admit that the Lego movie set the bar pretty high and is obvious that this movie tried really hard to achieve that kind of quality which is obvious coming from sony, I'd rather said that they are different movies and worth to watch for a good laugh
>>
:/
>>
>>85546290
This from No Man's Sky boards?
>>
actually this looks litty as fuck...
>>
>>85551689
Thanks my friend
It is indeed litty and funnier than The LEGO Movie
>>
>>85550951
>>85551154
>>85551258
>>85551772

I don't even care about the shilling part, I just want to know how the fuck the LEGO movie is relevant here.
>>
>>85551849
Unironic answer: Because The Emoji Movie is conceptually similar to the The Lego Movie, but ends up beating it at its own game. The Emoji Movie has funnier jokes, a more compelling story, and better cinematography. It kept me on the edge of my seat!
>>
Emoji movie is alt right propaganda
>>
>>85551849
no clue honestly, the original guy referenced it and i think people just went with it 2bqh
>>
>>85551689
Did you like The LEGO Movie? If so, you'll be pleased to know that this movie is even better! Can you believe it?
>>
>>85551959
I don't know what you're complaining about - this was the funniest film since The LEGO Movie, and had me cracking up with a mix of family friendly laughs and subtle mature innuendo.
By posting this sort of thing, you're giving Drumpf supporters credit - they're just mad that their silly Nolan film won't be winning all the awards now that The Emoji Movie is a contender!
>>
emojiposting > baneposting to be honest
>>
Sony is one of the worst movie studios out there at the moment. I do have to admit, I really enjoyed Baby Driver and Spider-Man Homecoming. Besides that though they usually make terrible movies.
>>
>>85539458
This thread is literally full of shills.
>>
This thread made me leave Dongkirk halfway through and sneak into a The Emoji Kinogræphíque screening desu. The folks at Sony managed to make more relatable characters and palpable tension that the latest Nolan stinker. Glad the bad taste of those nameless pretty boi faggots and the memey TICKTICKTICK soundtrack was washed away by the GOATness of the team behind the greatest film of the year. The Emoji Movie is a winner!
>>
>>85551933
>beat The LEGO Movie at its own game
Understatement of the year, cinemabro
>>
File: Bravo Lucas3.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bravo Lucas3.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>85552195
>baneposting = The LEGO Movie
>EMOJIposting = Better than The LEGO Movie
Poetry
>>
>>85539995
Go to bed TJ.
>>
>this entire thread

Ironic shitposting/shilling is still shitposting/shilling.
>>
>>85552679
Thanks for pointing that out. Despite it's mature humor, it IS STILL very family friendly. And it blows The LEGO Movie out of the water!
>>
>>85542022

Then get the fuck off our board faggot.
>>
File: back to v.jpg (457KB, 1994x948px) Image search: [Google]
back to v.jpg
457KB, 1994x948px
>>85553128
>our
>>
>>85553286
mikefags btfo
>>
>>85540701
if you're an animator you can still put that shit on your resume reel and get hired by a better film studio

in animation no one cares if you worked on a shitty movie, they only care about the quality of your animation
>>
>>85539995
this it was hilarious and i brought my children to it and they loved it and i bought them all the products for this movie too
>>
>>85543915
Easy money, little work, the same how Uwe Boll got Ben Kingsley
>>
>>85553610
Have you done the Emoji Movie countdown fidget spinner challenge?
>>
>>85539995
Now that the dust has settled I think we can all agree that The Emoji Movie is our generations' The LEGO Movie (2014) except funnier and with more charm.
To all the brainlet drumpflets angry that this movie is so popular, you need to go back to >>>/r/eddit where you belong.
>>
they're promoting this movie with little advertisements all over my social media, the characters are just inserted randomly in peoples text I can't believe how far advertising has come
>>
>the amount of bait in this thread
>the amount of people ACTUALLY TAKING said bait
Americans really do have no critical thinking skills, huh
>>
>>85543915
>>85553751
>Budget 50 Million
Fucking how?
>>
>>85554111
Apparently not. I made that original comment that got 30 replies and I'm surprised anyone thought I was unironically shilling. Those people need to stop browsing 4chan, it's turning their peabrains into mush.
>>
File: emoji certified fresh.png (744KB, 1082x711px) Image search: [Google]
emoji certified fresh.png
744KB, 1082x711px
Fucking did it bros!
>>
>>85554216
i laughed pretty hard at this whole thread, thanks my dude
>>
>>85553973
I'm sorry, but every time I try to laugh I remember that this movie actually exists.
>>
>>85554208
That is pretty cheap for a modern animation. They saved a lot as the didn't have to animate complex humanoids or animals. Making a piece of shit move and talk is much simpler.
>>
>>85554390
>Making a piece of shit move and talk is much simpler.
Spiderman Homecoming's budget disagrees
>>
>>85554390
>Making a piece of shit [...] is much simpler.

FTFY
>>
>>85552679
you think the quality of posts matters on this terrible fucking board?
>>
>>85554316
Same, didn't think think it'd go in this direction but I'm glad it did. Have a great night anon.
>>
>>85549349
lol, right

you might want to check the news anon
>>
talk all shit you want but Im actually collecting the official emoji stickers for my laptop.
This shit will break records and I will probably see it,just like Sausage Party it will make my stomach turn but I will still see it.
>>
>>85548103
I call bull. This isn't his pretentious writing style
>>
File: on0QbTd.png (185KB, 300x388px) Image search: [Google]
on0QbTd.png
185KB, 300x388px
>>85539458
I knew that fucking music sounded familiar it's from Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 fuck these are two things I don't want mixed in my mind
>>
>>85554111
>>>/co/94215556
>>
File: w6246262346.jpg (259KB, 1127x1148px) Image search: [Google]
w6246262346.jpg
259KB, 1127x1148px
>>
File: 1484304441350.png (155KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484304441350.png
155KB, 428x500px
>>85555704
/pol/ is always right
>Leslie, a clinical psychologist
>of German-Jewish, Austrian-Jewish, and Russian- Jewish descent.
/pol/ is ALWAYS right.
>>
Hoy shit this is the funniest thread I've been in a long time
>>
File: 1495983047949.jpg (141KB, 645x558px) Image search: [Google]
1495983047949.jpg
141KB, 645x558px
>>85539995
YOU TELL THEM, SISTER
YAAAASSSSS
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.