[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck's sake de niro should have won in the end, he even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1500233536239.jpg (65KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500233536239.jpg
65KB, 400x600px
fuck's sake de niro should have won in the end, he even followed his 30 second rule, what gives?
>>
he dun goofed when he went for the revenge
>>
>>85534243
> The entire premise is to let go and don't get attached
> Goes back for the stupid girl
> Goes on a vendetta to kill the rat
He got what he wanted and what was coming for
Iceman getting away on the other hand is what made the movie great
>>
>not wanting the superior man to win

i bet you voted hillary
>>
>>85534336

This, he basically broke his own rule for revenge and honor which is what got him killed
>>
>>85534421
wasn't the superior man de niro?

>lonely
>alpha as fuck
>intelligent
>has a nice house
>>
>>85534243
The entire point of the climax is that he DOESN'T follow his rule, and that's what gets him killed. How the fuck did you possibly miss that?
>>
>>85534243
>he even followed his 30 second rule
Bullshit, he went for Waingro and it got him killed in the end.
>>
He hesitated. Pacino didn't.
>>
>>85534243
No he didn't! He couldn't let go of revenge and that's what made him get caught
>>
Solid troll thread, lots of replies
[spoilers]unless you're actually that stupid [/spoilers]
>>
Okay so, what about at the end in the face off with pacino? De niro was waiting for the fog lights to hit pacino and make him go blind so he can shoot him, why the fuck was pacino still able to shoot first? did de niro hesitate?
>>
File: 1466253550160.png (183KB, 353x399px) Image search: [Google]
1466253550160.png
183KB, 353x399px
>>85534243
>a cop and a criminal le respect each other
>>
>>85534510
No.

Pacino was as lonely.
Pacino was as intelligent.
Pacino was as alpha as fuck.
Pacino wasn't autistic.
Pacino didn't need some postmodernistic deadtech bullshit hourse.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.