[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So.. they never explain dick about the whole White Vans fascist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3775.jpg (32KB, 236x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3775.jpg
32KB, 236x364px
So.. they never explain dick about the whole White Vans fascist cult thing? And that double agent singer woman? On the whole I did like the finale but the 'Jessie knows where to get souls just because' thing was lame, I wish they could have done a 2hr finale or something
>>
Was the second season good? I thought the first was lame.
>>
>>85532852
WTF? Why would you think that was the finale? We're not even halfway through the season.
>>
>>85532995
It turns out I'm a re-re, I thought it was a 6 episode season but it's 13. I liked the first one so don't know what you want me to tell you, I think it's good
>>
>>85533037
I thought I saw something in amc.com saying that they now had the full season online- and with the resolution of the saint I thought that was it
>>
>Jesse doesn't smoke so no Fuck Communism
>Tulip is a tiny black girl who can kill grown men in hand to hand combat
>Jesse isn't a chauvinist
>SOK is at the bottom of a pond
>Hell is a quirky bureaucracy
>Jesse's dad was a preacher
About the only thing they got halfway right was Cassidy, and they butchered his storyline by having him fuck Tulip before he was even friends with Jesse.
>>
>>85533189
Yeah, they seem to just be making changes for the sake of changes. I'm still enjoying it but I would rather see an actual adaptation rather than Seth Rogen's fan fiction.
>>
Yeah I didn't feel like the first season was good at all. Maybe they should of just made something else with like zombies.
>>
File: 1500780460650.jpg (59KB, 673x528px) Image search: [Google]
1500780460650.jpg
59KB, 673x528px
>>85533189
>rogen said he was a fan of the comics so he'd make sure this would be a good adoption
>provweds to get rid of cut everything that was good and make it into his own fan fiction version of preacher

As a fan of the comics I could tell from the first trailer this was gonna suck ass
>>
>>85533189
Wasn't Jesse's dad a preacher in the comics too? I haven't read them in a while. Or wait, wasn't he just basically a normal guy that served in Vietnam and Jesse's mom and her family were the religious ones and that's why the dad ended up killed? And the preview for the next episode shows the SoK got out of the truck.

The thing I thought was most stupid about last episode was that the library had a shitload of information about the SoK. Him not reacting to the Word because he had no soul was fine I thought but it's just another pointless addition/plot thread that doesn't really add anything.

Hell being about reliving your worst memory is a good idea I think in general but more for another show. Plus it being technological instead of magical is pretty stupid. I did think the parts with Hitler were pretty funny though.
>>
>>85533977
>was that the library had a shitload of information about the SoK
Yeah wtf was that? Some stupid meta-joke?
>>
[spoler]>The Saint of Killers is the new Angel of Death

>For some unexplained reason he's more powerful than god

>Jessie and Cassidy fight to the death. Cassidy is brought back to life as a regular human.

>Tulip dies only to be resurrected

>The Saint of Killers goes to heaven and kills every angel.

>Jessie dies, but not before tricking god into returning to heaven.

>When god arrives the saint of killers is waiting for him and he kills god ending the series. [/spoler]
>>
>>85534107
It was especially bad because parts of what they were looking at were taken straight from the comics. Like they found the Preacher comics with the SoK in them and were reading them within the show.

>>85534239
>implying it's going to go that way in Joe Rogen Presents: Preacher
Nice spoiler tags.
>>
>>85534292
>>implying it's going to go that way in Joe Rogen Presents: Preacher

Yeah it pretty much seems like he's following those points exactly. He may have changed minor stuff but clearly he's going in this direction.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.