[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are massive, pro-is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: sp.jpg (122KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
122KB, 480x360px
Reminder that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are massive, pro-islam SJWs.

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/jghml3/creator-commentary-goobacks
>>
>>85524877
>not being pro-Islam SJW

Consider suicide, mouthbreathing neckbeard
>>
>>85524877

They're pro whatever pisses people off.
>>
Imagine being so obsessed with identity politics that everything you like is ruined because the creators have different views than you
>>
File: Muhammad.jpg (48KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad.jpg
48KB, 500x400px
>>85524877
>South Park
>pro-islam
>>
Reminder that there is only one God, Allah (SWT), and Mohammed (PBUH) is his prophet.
>>
File: 1492912503538.jpg (16KB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
1492912503538.jpg
16KB, 220x230px
>>85524877
UH OH DIFFERENT OPINION ALERT
>>
>>85525592
Allah (SWAT), and Mohammedt (PUBES)

I always read them like that
>>
>but muh "freedom of religion"
>>
>>85525574
>showing muhammad with respect
>bashing islam
You can buy muhammad images in Iran capital you know, this anti image shit was created by a bunch of muslim immigrants that lived in UK called Salafists
>>
What do they say? The link redirects me to the southpark page for my country.
>>
It's funny How Jews slander Michael Jackson. The only goyim more powerful than them.
>"we have to stop this."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Chandler#Accusations_against_Michael_Jackson_and_settlement
>>
>>85525916
Matt Stone: "This idea about 'they took er jerrbs' comes around like every 3-4 years in america, and it's just like 'goddamn are you really going there again?' you really 'they're takin er jerrbs!', like, shut the fuck up"
>>
>>85526255
That's a compelling argument.
>>
>>85526255
but the work market is definitely oversaturated. Typical kike never worked a real job in his life
>>
File: 3e8[1].jpg (28KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
3e8[1].jpg
28KB, 600x638px
>>85526255
Holy shit
>>
They bashed Islam in Team America retard
>>
>>85524877
I think you need to go outside more.
>>
>>85525757
and those French Muslims who killed the Charlie Hebdo writers
>>
>>85526255
Jesus fuck that's bad.
>>
>>85526681
Why european muslims are even worse than middle east ones?
>>
>>85526878
They're the invaders, they have to be violent
>>
Goddamn you are some sensitive little bitches
Not only that, you're just lying
>>
>>85524877
>Jews from Hollywood are pro-islam SJW

Whoa, fuck man, who could have possibly guess that?
Also, This episode is from motherfucking 2004. 13 years. You probably were still shitting your dipers when they aired that.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.