[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mark my words, Homecoming 2 will be the Dark Knight of the Spidey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
Mark my words, Homecoming 2 will be the Dark Knight of the Spidey franchise. It's very likely that, to draw in audiences after Homecoming 1's disappointing box office, the moneygrubbers at Sony will decide to have Venom as the villain (after incorporating his solo movie into the MCU) and Feige and pals will give us the darkest Spidey movie and best depiction of Venom yet. It'll probably be on par with Raimi's SM2.
>>
Anyone else hoping the capeshit bubble pops soon?
>>
>>85523288
It won't. They have years of movies lined up.
>>
>>85523313
What they make and what audiences pay to see are two different things.

The audience could suddenly shift at any time like how it did in gaming where FPS dominated an entire genre then suddenly without warning it was out.

They can PLAN on all the shit they want; the audience could change their plans at any time.
>>
>>85523313
Just because there are plans for films doesn't mean the bubble won't pop, despite those plans. It's not a question of what the producers want, it'd what audiences will pay for.
Still, I don't see the bubble popping soon. Someday, but not soon.
>>
Mark my words Sony will start a spinoff Ben Reilly trilogy culminating with Miles Morales marrying Mary Jane. Knobgoblin will be the villain in all three films, instead of dying in the first one. Also Ben has an iron man suit too.
>>
Their gonna fuck up Venom again
>>
>>85523452
Not possible. Hardy turns every single movie that he's in into pure gold.
>>
>>85523373
>>85523313
>>85523288
>>85523365

>popping

You guys are looking at it way the wrong way. Unlike other "bubbles" in cinema (e.g. Westerns or musicals), capeshit is going to evolve and not burst

We live in an age of unprecedented communication and feedback between studio and audience. The reception of whatever movie is very quickly gauged and analysed to plan out the next one, with budgets and marketing unlike any seen before. The genre won't pop, it'll change. People got saturated on the average MCU flick then Deadpool and Logan show up, making mad bank and getting critical acclaim. The Fox execs read the mood and decided to mix it up and it paid off, now we're gonna have R-rated Venom, Deadpool 2, etc. so that will be the newest trend in superhero flicks. If anything, the future movies will strive to be different and have a different flavour to hook the audience, rather than doing the same thing over and over.

Yes, EVENTUALLY the superhero genre will die out, but it'll be very gradual and we'll still be getting at least one comic book movie a year.
>>
>Indian bully

Nah. Just not believable.
>>
>>85523256
>implying Spider-Man 2 isn't cancelled because homocumming was a massive flop
>>
>>85523713
>massive flop
Yeah, right. It's still in theatres. If anything, it has its rave reviews to give it longevity.

You know what else was a "flop" in the same sense? Batman Begins.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.