[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Junkie piece of shit >Killed his best friend >Exposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Dunkacino.jpg (17KB, 250x313px) Image search: [Google]
Dunkacino.jpg
17KB, 250x313px
>Junkie piece of shit
>Killed his best friend
>Exposed as the retard he is and absolutely BTFO by Sosa
>Wanted to fuck his sister
>Grade-A hothead
Why do Plebs suck off this fucktard again? There is nothing redeemable about him in the slightest
>>
>>85522914
His accent is funny
>>
>>85522914
they respect him because he won the pineapple eating championship of '81
>>
>>85522914
Hispaniards like him, for he lives their dream.
>>
people like a rags to riches story, but if they idolize him they kind of missed the point.
>>
is him the trump of the criminal world?
>>
He went hilariously far off the deep end and really lost his shit. People can respect that.
>>
>>85522974
Possibly the worst attempt at a Cuban accent I've ever heard, he sounds like an Italian with a swollen tongue
>>
>>85522914
He's rich and has a mansion.
Wanna be gangsters idolize that and don't see his flaws.
>>
>>85523001
That makes more sense than the actual line.
>>
That's kinda the point. He's not the gentleman gangster that organized criminals in media are often depicted as, he isn't sophisticated or smart or has a sense of honour about him... he's a thug. A hothead. A violent manchild. He's very decidedly not glamourous even if he does put on airs on occasion. That makes him an interesting character because the viewer doesn't sympathize with him too much.
>>
>>85522914
he's mostly looked up to by niggers
but to be fair to Tony, Manny was kinda stupid he knew how protective Tony was of Gina even told him to stay away Manny kinda asked for it
>>
>>85522914

To lower class thugs, the idea of making it really big doing illegal shit, and then getting murdered in the end is the ultimate fantasy.
>>
Isn't it kind of ironic that his downfall was because he didn't want to kill the wife and kid. Was that intentional?
>>
>>85523350
>he isn't sophisticated or smart or has a sense of honour about him
Fakk joo mang. No weemin, no keeds!
Tony's downfall WAS his sense of honor and pride.
>>
>>85523328

The line should have been eating paprika, that stuff cuts my mouth up for some reason.
>>
>>85523350
I know what the point of the film is. I said why DO so many people sympathise with him? There are thousands of people that idolize and look up to him
>>
>>85523532
People like the rags to riches part and who says he has to be a nice guy? Everyone loves a good anti hero too.
>>
>>85523532
It's a 90s rap culture thing
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (201KB, 1056x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
201KB, 1056x1075px
>first you get the money, then you get the power and then you get the girlfriend
>>
He's heavily flawed, but you have to have at least a tiny bit of admiration for his drive.
>>
Also have you guys heard? They're making another Scarface remake.
>>
He had a great work ethic, an amazing protective familial bond, and great choice in women. What's not to love about good guy Tony?
>>
File: 1500329187968.gif (626KB, 326x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500329187968.gif
626KB, 326x250px
>>85522914
That's the point, he's a complete fuck up who let power get to his head after reaching the top.
He's not supposed to be likeable, not in the end anyway.
>>
>>85523532
Because despite being what he is, he has some very admirable qualities.
>>
>>85525969
Ehh, I think you're supposed to like him. Sure he's not perfect (he's human) but I think you're supposed to be rooting for him especially after the hotel/chainsaw ordeal with the Colombians and the failed assassination by Frank. Also if you pay attention to way the movie is shot it would suggest you're supposed to identify with Tony. It makes his downfall much more impactful because yes you ARE supposed to sympathize with him.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.